What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you understand the law. If Shoaib says that, he is literally agreeing that he was married to her [how can you divorce when you weren't married]. And if he was indeed married to her, the onus is now upon him, that he did not indulge in domestic violence. Try to understand the difference.

If your wife/gf accuses you in Pakistan that you abused her, SHE needs to prove that [not you]

If your wife/gf accuses you in US that you abused her, SHE needs to prove that [not you]

If your wife/gf accuses you in India that you abused her, YOU needs to DISprove that [not her]

The answer is given by justpk

i had suggested this long back...he guilty or not...he can say tho i dont consider her wife...but my 3 words make her so happy so here it is ...talakh... x 3...simple...he becomes the bigger man there...and will gain public votes...

I don't think you understand the law. If Shoaib says that, he is literally agreeing that he was married to her [how can you divorce when you weren't married]. And if he was indeed married to her, the onus is now upon him, that he did not indulge in domestic violence. Try to understand the difference.

If your wife/gf accuses you in Pakistan that you abused her, SHE needs to prove that [not you]

If your wife/gf accuses you in US that you abused her, SHE needs to prove that [not you]

If your wife/gf accuses you in India that you abused her, YOU needs to prove that [not her]

hey there are lot of variations in domestic Violence ...things that court will not forgive u for ...

1. if u beat me
2. if u burn me
3. if u physically torture me

subjective (the case here)

1. mental torture
2. blackmail
3. disrespect etc....

itna andha bhi nahi hai apna kanoon ladkiyion ko leke...

i had suggested this long back...he guilty or not...he can say tho i dont consider her wife...but my 3 words make her so happy so here it is ...talakh... x 3...simple...he becomes the bigger man there...and will gain public votes...

He does not become a bigger man but he would become a cuprit and guilty of abuse of wife.

pls. read Section IPC 498 A, A case has been filed under this law.

4-6-2010_26707_1.gif

Zor ka dhachka Dheeray se lagay :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now please don't ask me whats written in the news :rofl:

please translate :D

If she just wants to marry then she should've just accepted Shoaib Malik's rejection of the marriage, that way she comes out single, her way she comes out a divorce'. Somebody is pumping her from behind the scenes to keep the issue hot.

That is, if Ayeshe decides to be a BIGGER woman and decides for withdraw her case on "mental torture".

I think India main Pakistan se zyada fatway jaari hotay hain.

Thats where i hate this Maulvi's system................. :angry:

Everybody started giving their own opinion.

Oh khotay ke putro kisi panel ko bethao aur donon ki batain suno to pehle phir faisla karna.

They saw half side of the picture and giving fatwah?????? and who the hell this maulvi saab is? there is not mentioned in the news if he is ranked above mufti or just a maulvi. If he is only a imam masjid then who allowed him to open his mouth in public :devil:

Can we just let them live in peace for like a day? More than India, it is defence.pk which is so much more obsessed.

Please, stop this.

hey there are lot of variations in domestic Violence ...things that court will not forgive u for ...

1. if u beat me
2. if u burn me
3. if u physically torture me

subjective (the case here)

1. mental torture
2. blackmail
3. disrespect etc....

itna andha bhi nahi hai apna kanoon ladkiyion ko leke...

Right, mental torture, in this case, can be very easily proven [if Shoaib accepts that he was married to her by divorcing her]. Marrying + Disowning is also considered torture.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Can we just let them live in peace for like a day? More than India, it is defence.pk which is so much more obsessed.

Please, stop this.

Not happening. I am bored at work. What else do you expect me to do until 4:30? Sleep?

please translate :D

Maulvi saab of some masjid gave a fatwah that Malik's marriage is valid. He must accept her as her wife and if he does not he might be crossing the boundaries of Islam and may lose his EEMAAAN.

fatwah kya hota hai?

Edict - Religious jurisdiction

Right, mental torture, in this case, can be very easily proven [if Shoaib accepts that he was married to her by divorcing her]. Marrying + Disowning is also considered torture.

hmmm u make a point here...khuda na khasta agar kabhi kissi ko vakeel ki zaroorat pade to aapka patta de doongi....

and you are sick no doubt about it :sick:

how can you call anyone ugly without knowing him/her... just by physical appearance?????

bhai upar wala na kare teri kabhi photo ese kisi case me publish ho gayi na toh tu sharam ke maare mar jayega.....

isiliye itna mat bolakar kisiko without knowing 100% about it....

As I said no need to debate with anyone. She is ugly and also a cheat. She should be sued and punished.:angry:

He does not become a bigger man but he would become a cuprit and guilty of abuse of wife.

pls. read Section IPC 498 A, A case has been filed under this law.

There ya go. Exactly what I am talking about. These kids don't seem to understand =D They are confusing common-sense+general legal principles with JURISDICTIONAL law.

At the end of the day, the masla is that India's ego has been hurt and they will do all that they can to become a hindrance in this marriage.

Prospective Indian grooms for Sania - People - Life - The Times of India

Ever since tennis babe Sania Mirza has come out with the news of her marriage with former Pakistan skipper Shoaib Malik, many Indian men have been left heartbroken.

Not just this, people are also wondering why she couldn’t find a match in India, after all Indian men are as hot and happening, if not more.

Though a pointless exercise now, we still bring you a host of eligible Indian bachelors who could have been the prospective grooms for Sania, and what’s more, there wouldn’t have been so many controversies either! You never know, Sania might just change her mind...

Shahid Kapur: Kismat connection?
The two had already been tagged as an ‘item’ in the past. So, considering the affinity between the two, Sania could have found a soul mate in Shahid. Also, the fact that Shahid’s mother Neelima Azim is a Muslim, the mum-in-law and daughter-in-law duo would have gelled quite well. What more, with killer looks that Sania has, the girl could have easily found an alternative profession in acting with pa Pankaj Kapur. And last but not the least the evergreen speculations of Shahid’s link-ups with one or the other actresses would have rested in peace with the coming of Sania.

Mahesh Bhupathi: Love all!
If she is the tennis queen, he is the ace – so can there be a better match? Had this winning jodi walked the aisle together, the only score possible would have been ‘Love all’. It’s a fact that out of 52 weeks in a year, Sania is out for 40 weeks on tennis tours with Mahesh Bhupathi, which was even more than the time that she spent with her ex-beau Sohrab. We don’t see any harm in transforming this professional relationship into a personal one. As far as Lara is concerned, we are sure she has a back-up plan.

Rahul Gandhi: Mommy Sonia, wifey Sania
No prizes for guessing why Rahul made a way into this list – after all he is country’s most eligible bachelor! What makes Rahul the best choice is the fact that his slate is still clean, so Sania won’t have any ghosts of his past life (read Ayesha Siddique in Shoaib’s case) haunt her once they decide to say ‘I do’. What’s more, the two can join hands and give a new meaning to the country’s development. After all, in their own individual ways both are working hard for the country. Do you think mommy Sonia would have any probs with bahu Sania?

Atif Aslam: Doorie...sahi jae naa...
This match would have kept everyone happy. While Sania’s wish to marry a man from Pakistan would have come true in him, Indian men wouldn’t have felt bad as the singer has found livelihood in India, and a good one at that. Not just this, after marrying Atif, despite being a Pakistani bahu, the Indian beti could have continued to play for India and bring home laurels. And not to miss, the great singer that Atif is, he would have crooned for his lady love after every tiring match to take away all the exhaustion!

Vivek Oberoi: Clash of the Titans
For these two children of Hyderabad, this alliance would have been a complete ‘Clash of the Titans’, with both Vivek and Sania coming together along with a legacy of link-ups, break-ups, relationships, controversies and love sagas. This union would have been beyond the material world, provided both of them would have decided to let bygones be bygones and tread the future together.

Yuvraj Singh: Masala mix
He is the eternal lover boy of Indian cricket, while she is tennis’ hot property... bring them together and sparks are bound to fly. Considering the association of the two with sports, there would have been no scope for suspicion as Yuvraj would have always understood what it takes to be a sports star. We mean travelling out far and wide with fellow players, partying till the wee hours, rumours and gossip of being spotted with the ‘just-friends’ kinda people...Yuvi would have empathised with Sania by all means. Isn’t it?

This was our list of the most prospective grooms that Sania could have found in India. Do you have any more names to suggest? Click here, to add into the list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom