What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not true in Pakistan at least. A lot of people are poking inquisitive questions at the Malik family.

if this is true then i m very happy my only concern was that this marrige should not be like india/pakistan war and nobody should ignore real culprit whether he is shoaib or she is aysha.

even in india before this case majority of indian does't had any problem.now ppl is only curious to know who is right and who is wrong.they are watching this a typical family bollywood style drama.

The father doesn't seem like hes lying. Notice how he's looking and pointing in the same direction. Notice unlike his wife, whenever he gets angry he moves forward while she moves backwards. When he talks about Allah he looks up. The mother is not telling the full truth she knows something more that the father doesn't know.

Also the mother can't seem to get the hes and shes correct
Whatever! Malik's case is still strong because he did not slept with her and the test reports will also confirm this.

Islamically if a man marries with a women he has to pay Haq Mehr to his wife and if the man does not sleep with her wife and divorce her before that. The man has to pay half of his Haq Mehr. Malik is clever first of all thats only 500 rupees so if he had accepted the marriage he would have paid half that is 250 rupees only :rofl:

Secondly Ayesha's family is already saying they are not going to sue him any further to get more money from him. So everything can be settled down if malik agrees to divorce him in Public.

LOL

AAJ TAK NE NIYA "KHATA" KHOL DIYA

They contacted bollywood actress cant remeber her name about her love afair with Malik. Malik bhai India mee ur koi rae giya he ?

She is such an expressive woman, I got hundreds of these microexpressions I can keep pointing out.
U r describing ppl moves the way u want... Do u remember famous shrug of Pervaiz Musharaf...!!! He must be most frequent liar then... coz he was shrugging all the time...

In following video, What Shoaib's doing in Aisha(Maha's) house!!!,,, Why would other cric players visit Aisha's house if Malik was nothing more than a frnd to Aisha...!!! Presence of Pak Team mates in Aisha's house mean they were invited by newly wed couple...

Why is Aisha's mother kissing Malik's forehead...!!!

All these "mAcro-expressions" mean he was their "damaad"

Even Bob Wolmer is there...!!!

Malik gave his trophies to Aisha... another "mAcro-expression"...

& last but not the least,,, coming out of "horse's mouth"...:woot:
I mean out of this "پينڈو", "بکيا", "گنوار", "جاهل" mouth...
& Why is crowd chanting "Aisha, Aisha, Aisha" !!!
بولنا آندا کؤى نٸ تے چليا اے پرياں دے پچھے,,چبل

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza seen dancing... They were practicing with a choreographer for their wedding.

I, personally, hate this nonsense of dancing on one's own marriage. I think one should look graceful that day. but, then again, that is what I think. :)

Now, Shiv Sena has 'no objection' to Sania-Shoaib marriage

A day after attacking tennis star Sania Mirza for her proposed marriage to Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, the Shiv Sena did a U-turn on the issue on Saturday, terming it her "personal matter".

Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray told mediapersons here that the party's views on Sania-Shoaib marriage were made clear in party mouthpiece Saamna Friday.

"Beyond that, we have no problems with Sania Mirza's marriage with anybody. It's a personal matter and she has right to make a choice of her life partner," Uddhav declared.

To a question whether Sania should not marry Shoaib, Uddhav replied: "How can I tell her that? We have no objections to her marrying anybody."

"Do you have any objections?" he countered to the journalist who had raised the question, even as gathering was in splits.

In an editorial in Saamna, the Shiv Sena had on Friday lashed out at the proposed Sania-Shoaib marriage. It even advised her to "play for Pakistan" after her marriage.

Indian hardline Hindu groups say Mirza should not be allowed to represent India in tennis after her wedding

hahahaha only 4 ppl burning her photo.....come on its just to highlight this story......

dear the problem is now this is not a indivial case where ppl will suport the right one now this has become a india/pakistan match.
most of the indian/pakistani will support their player even through they know in their heart that they are supporting a wrong one but still they will pretend that their player is saint and real hero/heroine.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

ur right mate but if shoiab is wrong for me he is wrong and should solve this headache first............ but now this love story is much more complicated to judge who is right and who is wrong.................

wht ever the case shoiab can marry................even if he is remarrying......

and when so called ayesha father called him zani (rapist) doesn't it mean there were/are not married...? because no one can be a rapist to his own wife...?
and if he knew they were/are not married why he didnt stop them to sleep together...?

IMO, I fear that Shoaib Malik might have more problems and troubles. After Ayesha's strong cases (hopefully solve in court), a few years later maybe, Sania might have sue/attack Malik again for whatever reasons and more dramas. Seem to me, it doesn't look right.

However, I might be wrong.

No it won't last for long enough

Ayesha will seek divorce from the court and Malik will have to do that. Thats all...........

The End

haha just saw on Star News, Shoaib Malik scene in the balcony with Sania Mirza in her Hyderabad home talking on their cell phones with someone.

lol apparently the speculation the media is making is that it is defiance statement by the two after the media was speculating both have gone in hiding after the threats from Shiv Sena and Ayesha Siddiqui.

Although from their gestures it seemed like they were trying to speak up because the signal may be bad inside the house :D

she was teaching Shoaib Agha how to tango :cheers:

I, personally, hate this nonsense of dancing on one's own marriage. I think one should look graceful that day. but, then again, that is what I think. :)

oh common yaar, leave the formalities

i think people should have fun on their wedding days.......i dont believe in that whole putting on a sad face and just sitting around on an altar all night

but i said it before and i'll say it again.....all marriage should be made illegal! :lol::lol::D

Indian hardline Hindu groups say Mirza should not be allowed to represent India in tennis after her wedding

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Hardline Hindu groups.. Count the number of people in the picture.. see how big the group is? :rofl::rofl:

The father doesn't seem like hes lying. Notice how he's looking and pointing in the same direction. Notice unlike his wife, whenever he gets angry he moves forward while she moves backwards. When he talks about Allah he looks up. The mother is not telling the full truth she knows something more that the father doesn't know.

Also the mother can't seem to get the hes and shes correct

Asim, Now lets collate the results..

You said mother claims are wrong and then you said Father's claim are right.. so what does it sum up to? :azn: :lol: :lol:

Here is what I think might be one case.

Ayesha actually sent the fake pictures to Sohaib. He did not tell this to his father or she is not accepting it. Father does not know the complete truth and can therefore get angry.

I do not deny that Sohaib might be 100% true in the end, but all I am saying is that there is no evidence so far to confirm that.

Now if Sohaib has that email and he can let Sania see that, in that case Sania will never trust anything else.

So if Sohaib has that email, then I do not see any issue with this marriage. They might have to shift to Dubai for marriage.

I do not see Shiv Sena or any other party giving any threat. They have no influence in AP and they know it. If it would have been Mumbai these idiots might have made a scene for Publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom