What's new

Same can be done on Defence.pk as well :D

Nice initiative. But sounds thoroughly staged.

Nothing wrong about it. Just that the emotions portrayed, however reassuring, are still fake. It's like India winning the Women Hockey World Cup on-screen but not in real life.:)

We don't know its fake or not . It's our assumption as maybe we are too cynical to believe such things can actually happen . Plus Everyone knows RJ Naved for his murga sessions . He never posts or meddles in politics but we all have our opinions .

Rj Naved | Facebook

We don't know its fake or not . It's our assumption as maybe we are too cynical to believe such things can actually happen . Plus Everyone knows RJ Naved for his murga sessions . He never posts or meddles in politics but we all have our opinions .

Rj Naved | Facebook

That RJ seems to know a tad too much about the two warring participants. And how convenient was it that both had some medical complications wherein they were helped by members of the other community? And the seeming ease with which both accepted their mistakes reminded me of those weekly Sorry Shaktiman gyan I used to receive as a kid.:sarcastic:

I guess I'm a little too cynical in these matters.

Mods plz ban this evil south indian Bimaru brahmin :angry::angry::angry:

@mods khud ban hoke baitha hai.:haha:

That RJ seems to know a tad too much about the two warring participants. And how convenient was it that both had some medical complications wherein they were helped by members of the other community? And the seeming ease with which both accepted their mistakes reminded me of those weekly Sorry Shaktiman gyan I used to receive as a kid.:sarcastic:

I guess I'm a little too cynical in these matters.

@mods khud ban hoke baitha hai.:haha:

How difficult it is to gather such information ( OSINT)? . Also Hindus and Muslims don't live on the opposite side of berlin wall that any sort of communication would be impossible .

How difficult it is to gather such information ( OSINT)? . Also Hindus and Muslims don't live on the opposite side of berlin wall that any sort of communication would be impossible .

It ain't so easy either, innit? As in, find out the names of people who donated blood to the son of the guy during a medical emergency an year ago? Who even keeps such records? Who even bothers divulging this piece of inane info if one were to inquire about someone's persona?:unsure:

It ain't so easy either, innit? As in, find out the names of people who donated blood to the son of the guy during a medical emergency an year ago? Who even keeps such records? Who even bothers divulging this piece of inane info if one were to inquire about someone's persona?:unsure:

People who donate blood register , so does those who bring in accident patients . All he needed to do was make some phone calls . It's delhi , everyone has connections ;)

People who donate blood register , so does those who bring in accident patients . All he needed to do was make some phone calls . It's delhi , everyone has connections ;)

Somehow felt it was quite improbable for an RJ to pick up such specific info about two strangers in just a day, unless he was close to someone who knew them both intimately. Still do.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom