What's new

Sadia khan Ski Championship 2017 starts at Naltar, Gilgit.

For example? Would u elaborate?
They are so many beautiful places which are not yet explored. Even people of Gb didnt know much about that because they are far and not marketed properly. For example 'Karambar Lake' (People say it is the oldest lake of Asia), Rush Lake in nagar valley, Langer valley, Ghizer.. There are many more and i can guarantee you they are even more beautiful than explored places like Hunza, Naltar, fairy meadows..

Last edited:
Very nice place, even though it has a chairlift which I didn't know was operational, should be developed as a proper ski resort similar to Malam jabba with hotels, ski and snowboard hire shop, that will greatly boost tourism and help the local economy.

Gilgit Baltistan is a heaven for extreme adventure sports.. like paragliding,rafting,heli skiing,base jumping among other sports..
you forget the most important one of them all. mountain climbing
feature2.jpg

They are so many beautiful places which are not yet explored. Even people of Gb didnt know much about that because they are far and not marketed properly. For example 'Karambar Lake' (People say it is the oldest lake of Asia), Rush Lake in nagar valley, Langer valley, Ghizer.. There are many more and i can guarantee you they are even more beautiful than explored places like Hunza, Naltar, fairy meadows..
I have been to all these places with my friends so how those are undiscovered...I visited these place between 2005-2007, I agree those are inaccessible for certain parts of the year but those have been discovered.
however I think there are quite a few place yet to be discovered.

Last edited:
Very nice place, even though it has a chairlift which I didn't know was operational, should be developed as a proper ski resort similar to Malam jabba with hotels, ski and snowboard hire shop, that will greatly boost tourism and help the local economy.
PAF is planning to build four star hotel in Naltar with the collaboration of tourism department. But couldn't make any development so far because of financial hardships.

I have been to all these places with my friends so how those are undiscovered...I visited these place between 2005-2007, I agree those are inaccessible for certain parts of the year but those have been discovered
Really.. can you name them..?

Back
Top Bottom