What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

To admit, besides the fact alone, that V2 finally appeared and the fun of guessing what's next I'm most of al interested, how the flight testing proceeds. When will it fly again, will we see some more and better images shown more details ... ???

Of course, be patient.

To admit, besides the fact alone, that V2 finally appeared and the fun of guessing what's next I'm most of al interested, how the flight testing proceeds. When will it fly again, will we see some more and better images shown more details ... ???
It's freezing.:confused:

It's freezing.:confused:

Yes, but that's actually only once part of the story ... even if the weather becomes better in spring:

How much will and can SAC invest into this program alone to proceed, is there maybe a secret contact behind, which helps founding ? Will or can SAC anyway establish a decent flight test phase or will it only be tested at snails pace ...

Interesting times ahead ...

Deino

Yes, but that's actually only once part of the story ... even if the weather becomes better in spring:

How much will and can SAC invest into this program alone to proceed, is there maybe a secret contact behind, which helps founding ? Will or can SAC anyway establish a decent flight test phase or will it only be tested at snails pace ...

Interesting times ahead ...

Deino
What thinking comes to my mind is that , for this v2 , beijing funded it coz v2 will be the real game to attravt buyers....now that when positive response goes from SAC to PAF , And PAF is also impressed then we can expect funding from PAF side as PAF has some money now coz it hasnt bought anything for many years and given that they were ready to throw 300$m for 8 f16s along with FMF , then this means we have at least 300million for procurement

What thinking comes to my mind is that , for this v2 , beijing funded it coz v2 will be the real game to attravt buyers....now that when positive response goes from SAC to PAF , And PAF is also impressed then we can expect funding from PAF side as PAF has some money now coz it hasnt bought anything for many years and given that they were ready to throw 300$m for 8 f16s along with FMF , then this means we have at least 300million for procurement
Source that 'beijing' funded this plane pls?

Source that 'beijing' funded this plane pls?
you didnt understand my point....fc31v2 could attract buyers that means more business so beijing might have funded the second prototype as a "lets-see" as this design was very promising and also the fact that pak showed high interesrt

you didnt understand my point....fc31v2 could attract buyers that means more business so beijing might have funded the second prototype as a "lets-see" as this design was very promising and also the fact that pak showed high interesrt
Ok so its just wish-list from a 'wish-so'

Either in early January 2017,,, or wait for quite a time after the Chinese New Year 28 January 2017, it's a very busy festive season around weeks before and after that date :cheers:

Yes that could be the reason as well that our Chinese Friends knows better so fingers crossed and till then, we may expect fresh pictures or video clips from last test flight to cheer until next details. Wish you all the best of festive season.

Today Chinese news media is giving importance to 2 factors. Chinese defence in south china sea against India and western powers .Who want to encage China from outside.For China , external passage for its defence and trade is only CPAC and Russia. In this context CPAC is very important for China. So China will not deny ,if Pakistan ask for J-31 . .China is improving, maxamising its quality of all arms including. J-31 , against its enemies.
But present government of Pakistan is silent due to shortage of money,which is going in to pockets of ruling leaders in Pakistan. For Pakistan today , J-31 aircrafts , Swedish Bofors cannon and Sweedish Orion are very important.Since F-16 will be useless in war because F-16 has satellite control in hands of its maker country .Pakistan need not to sell JF17 and its misslies to others.Like India Pakistan need a big storage of its all arms for future long terms war.Remember Pakistan was down in 1971 due to shortage of all kind of arms.
Kindly force government and Pak army to buy / Acquire J-31 Stealth Fighter and Swedish Bofors cannon and Sweedish Orion .

Last edited:
The video of J-31 posted here, shows its engine release huge amount of smoke trail.what's with that???
I remember Jf-17 engine also did that but that issue was sorted out
There are reports all over the net, that there was no smoke in latest test flights, happened a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom