What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Current there is no demand of FC31 from PLAAF, so AVIC is in no hurry to spare resource on improving WS13 engine. Unless PAF presicribe the specification and engine performance! The status of FC31 is very embarrassed cause it just a programs funded by AVIC it's own. If Pakistan don't plunge in, the project might be tough to make an ends meet. It need investor. PAF still study the project, yet to make decision.

Last edited:
IPE means increased performance engine, which is totally bullshit. Shorter life span for bigger thrust. I think the current engine is till WS13A, and Ws13E is the final target. There is no WS13 IPE. Only in fancy dream.

You are wrong.
The one in FC-31 V 2.0 that flying yesterday is WS-13E/IPE not WS-13A.

37d12f2eb9389b50a05f59728c35e5dde7116e6a.jpg

Yes, not yet. but soon...
Huitong, the one of the most reliable source for Chinese Aviation already stated that.
If this is true, then a good news for both China and Pakistan. Means FC31 already has potential customers.

[QUOTE="MarvellousThunder@PDC, post: 9042233, member: hi could someone provide me a chinese source which says that j31 will enter production by 2019 or 2020 plz[/QUOTE]
If subsystems from J20 can b incorporated (scaled down version) then production version can b achieved in 2019-20 timeframe IMHO. @MarvellousThunder@PDC[/USER

Last edited:
[QUOTE="MarvellousThunder@PDC, post: 9042233, member: 1hi could someone provide me a chinese source which says that j31 will enter production by 2019 or 2020 plz
If subsystems from J20 can b incorporated (scaled down version) then production version can b achieved in 2019-20 timeframe IMHO. @MarvellousThunder@PDC[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure it could be delivered before year 2020, as long as PAF pushes SAC.

Did Pakistan Signed agreement with China to get J-31 planes??
When Will Pakistan get J-31 from China ?

Did Pakistan Signed agreement with China to get J-31 planes??
When Will Pakistan get J-31 from China ?
No news of agreement but if PAF decides to buy them then maybe we can get them around 2020

Back
Top Bottom