What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Please do not misconstrue my inference on information as indicating that IAI engineers sat in Chengdu or anything of that sort. I am referring to information sharing , idea sharing and so on which was very much a monetary transaction.

I am not questioning your knowledge or involvement, but lets not discount that for many years despite our vehement opposition to Israel; various spare parts and even knowledge has been transferred to us(via channels) as pure monetary transaction.
I do respect your opinion, but some examples of spare parts and knowledge transfer will be appreciated..

From where to where?
Usrael to Pakistan.. I knew about their deals with China ( not confirmed though from China as they are considered Western propaganda), but Pakistan!? There are no evidences.. Maybe you can shed some light about it.. not too deep just some light..

Last edited:
Usrael to Pakistan.. I knew about their deals with China ( not confirmed though from China as they are considered Western propaganda), but Pakistan!? There are no evidences.. Maybe you xan shed some light about it.. not too deep just some light..
1990s. Ring laser Gyros, Avionics spares, engine spares for F-16s.
Flight computers for UAVs, infact almost all early Pakistani UAV's that had flight computers came from either Elbit or IAI.
IDS lived on them.

Using an engine common to the JF 17 thunder is a brilliant design concept in my opinion and I also want to add that fighter jets are pretty much the coolest vehicle humans have ever designed I love fighter jets [emoji178]

1990s. Ring laser Gyros, Avionics spares, engine spares for F-16s.
Flight computers for UAVs, infact almost all early Pakistani UAV's that had flight computers came from either Elbit or IAI.
IDS lived on them.
Pakistan Denies Receiving Military Equipment From Israel
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.529120

The other though is obviously, what will you do to demean another or other nations who do not want to recognize you and consider you as an enemy? You would want to create havoc and stir trouble between the people and their governments and military.. Which we have seen in many instance..
Just a thought!

The other though is obviously, what will you do to demean another or other nations who do not want to recognize you and consider you as an enemy? You would want to create havoc and stir trouble between the people and their governments and military.. Which we have seen in many instance..
Just a thought!

The Haaretz report is probably true. There are many documented examples of Pakistan and Israel clandestinely doing deals. There's no harm in that but it carries diplomatic repercussions which is why both nations continue to deny.

Just a thought!
The F16 spares were a widely known thing. On the surface both governments will deny the issue as diplomatically it would be unsavoury as other posters have pointed out.
A

OK, possible.

Please do not misconstrue my inference on information as indicating that IAI engineers sat in Chengdu or anything of that sort. I am referring to information sharing , idea sharing and so on which was very much a monetary transaction.

I am not questioning your knowledge or involvement, but lets not discount that for many years despite our vehement opposition to Israel; various spare parts and even knowledge has been transferred to us(via channels) as pure monetary transaction.

The Haaretz report is probably true. There are many documented examples of Pakistan and Israel clandestinely doing deals. There's no harm in that but it carries diplomatic repercussions which is why both nations continue to deny.
There are no facts.The United States by report Iraq bring down into the ISIS.The report is a bitch.

hi could someone provide me a chinese source which says that j31 will enter production by 2019 or 2020 plz

WS-13 IPE Engine + 3D Printing Technology :enjoy:

55671ac804ba6bfe.jpg

Cannot wait to see, this beast with PAF Colour :D
Is there any difference between WS13E and WS13IPE? @wanglaokan

Is there any difference between WS13E and WS13IPE? @wanglaokan
IPE means increased performance engine, which is totally bullshit. Shorter life span for bigger thrust. I think the current engine is till WS13A, and Ws13E is the final target. There is no WS13 IPE. Only in fancy dream.

Back
Top Bottom