What's new

Russians are leaving the country in droves

big problem,Russia is losing people.considering the vast size of the country.the negative impact on the country will be enomous.

No big deal. Protestants left Europe in droves. And the European nation states stayed.
You know what I am saying?

Russia

September 2011

Births: 158,052
Deaths: 153,898
+4,154

Migration Jan-Aug 2011:

In: 1,993,811
Out: 1,793,556
+200,255

That is how Russia has always been. A strong, dominant central authority lending the necessary directions to the vast variety of ethnicity which constitutes the Russian people. This has been the case since the Tsarist Russia of 1550 under Ivan IV to Peter the Great to the Russian Empire to the Soviet Union and till today. I do not think that Russians have ever known true democracy. The present system is the closest that Russia has ever come to democracy. But all the greatness that Russia has enjoyed in its history has resulted from the total dedication and focusing of all its energies towards a national goal as specified by the central leadership. Much before the birth of the USSR, Russia was one of the 5 great powers of Europe. Individual liberties and freedom of action have never been considered more important than the collective good. That is how Russia has always been. It works for them.

It is against this backdrop, that the migration being reported should be looked at. Russians have never known western style democracy for people to suddenly start missing it. People with the means and the energy to start afresh have always gravitated towards greener pastures. Gifted artists, musicians and writers/poets have migrated to Europe for hundreds of years. If the migration assumes alarming proportions, rest assured that the government will step in.

Russia

September 2011

Births: 158,052
Deaths: 153,898
+4,154

Migration Jan-Aug 2011:

In: 1,993,811
Out: 1,793,556
+200,255

and this won't save russia.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Wherever they go, they are still Russians.

will they be russian when the country doesn't exist anymore :rolleyes:

I don't see how you can take a shot at it whoever's going to take Russia, if not Russians themselves.
You know what I am saying? You sounds like a Christian, "iWish, so it is." Nah.

I don't see how you can take a shot at it whoever's going to take Russia, if not Russians themselves.
You know what I am saying? You sounds like a Christian, "iWish, so it is." Nah.

no i don't know what your saying i'm not christian, plenty of countries have eyes on Russian land.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

however you have successfully revealed yourself to be an idiot.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

So who's moving in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia could give their vast lands to China. China has plenty of people to populate that region effectively. ^^

Russia is fine, doesnt need any saving

mostly Russians and other nationalities from former SU

Russia has suffered the loss of 149 million population to a 141 and declining population, the russian military is falling behind, Russia Social Issues are increasing Neo Nazi Russians yes go look it up it's increasing, Russia needs saving otherwise the russian state cannot sustain.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Russia could give their vast lands to China. China has plenty of people to populate that region effectively. ^^

They would kill Chinese and behead them look as the Neo Nazi's of Russia say Russia for Russians.

Russia has suffered the loss of 149 million population to a 141 and declining population, the russian military is falling behind, Russia Social Issues are increasing Neo Nazi Russians yes go look it up it's increasing, Russia needs saving otherwise the russian state cannot sustain.

Loss from 148 to 143 and its increasing now. Russian military is also improving. Social issues are being solved. No one give a f*ck about few neo nazies. As you see no need of any saving.

Back
Top Bottom