What's new

Russian Terrorist Hanged - He was convicted for an assassination attempt on Pakistani President.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
B5X_YqKCAAAbBLC.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure the Russians would understand if a Pakistani national tried to assassinate Putin. He was a criminal and got what he deserved.

Good to see Russians didn't oppose the death sentence of their citizen. If it was a US national then it would had been a different story.
That is why it much better to declare them "dead" infront of world!

I'm sure the Russians would understand if a Pakistani national tried to assassinate Putin. He was a criminal and got what he deserved.
Horus,
The main question is that what on earth was a Russian criminal doing in Pakistan in the first place?This is serious matter and more investigation must be carried out.
My second question is that why are we sure that this man belongs to Russia, what I am trying to say is that these terrorist makes multiple fake ids.Since,I am unaware of background and detail of this story therefore I believe that more needs to be done.
Regards

Last edited:
That is why it much better to declare them "dead" infront of world!

Horus,
The main question is that what on earth was a Russian criminal doing in Pakistan in the first place?This is serious matter and more investigation must be carried out.
My second question is that why are we sure that this man belongs to Russia, what I am trying to say is that these terrorist makes multiple fake ids.Since,I am unaware of background and detail of this story therefore I believe that more needs to be done.
Regards

Most likely a skilled mercenary.

Horus,
Regards

By the looks of it, it was not Russian but Soviet Union passport, which was being held until recently by almost all Uzbeks, Tajiks, Chechens and so on.

So might have fooled agencies as a "harmless Uzbek" or something.

@Horus

Russia reacts to execution of its citizen involved in Musharraf attack

ISLAMABAD: Hours after the execution of its citizen, Akhlaque Ahmed, at a district jail in Faisalabad, Russia on Sunday said it repeatedly urged Pakistani authorities to reconsider his sentence.

Akhlaque, a Russian citizen and a Pakistani national, was among the four convicts involved in an attack on former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf, who were hanged earlier today.

Akhlaque was given death penalty by a military court in 2005. However, his execution was not carried out due to a moratorium on death penalty since 2008.

A few days ago, the ban on capital punishment was lifted in the wake of a barbaric attack on an army-run school in Peshawar that left at least 148 people, including 132 children dead.

A statement issued in Islamabad by the Russian Embassy said the Russian side had repeatedly approached the Pakistani authorities with a plea to reconsider the sentence of Akhlaque on humanitarian grounds.

“The Russian Embassy in Islamabad and the Russian citizen’s lawyers were making efforts to postpone carrying out the sentence,” the statement added.

The statement noted that according to the information from the Ministry of Interior, Akhalque along with his three accomplices were executed in Faisalabad.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/810213/...-of-its-citizen-involved-in-musharraf-attack/

@Horus

ISLAMABAD: Hours after the execution of its citizen, Akhlaque Ahmed, at a district jail in Faisalabad, Russia on Sunday said it repeatedly urged Pakistani authorities to reconsider his sentence.

Akhlaque, a Russian citizen and a Pakistani national, was among the four convicts involved in an attack on former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf, who were hanged earlier today.

Akhlaque was given death penalty by a military court in 2005. However, his execution was not carried out due to a moratorium on death penalty since 2008.

A few days ago, the ban on capital punishment was lifted in the wake of a barbaric attack on an army-run school in Peshawar that left at least 148 people, including 132 children dead.

A statement issued in Islamabad by the Russian Embassy said the Russian side had repeatedly approached the Pakistani authorities with a plea to reconsider the sentence of Akhlaque on humanitarian grounds.

“The Russian Embassy in Islamabad and the Russian citizen’s lawyers were making efforts to postpone carrying out the sentence,” the statement added.

The statement noted that according to the information from the Ministry of Interior, Akhalque along with his three accomplices were executed in Faisalabad.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/810213/...-of-its-citizen-involved-in-musharraf-attack/

Too late.

@Horus

So,it is confirmed that he seriously belongs to Russia.I believe that more measures need to be taken.Hang them first then disclose their arrest and trial to avoid pressure.
Regards

i m so looking forward to Mumtaz Qadri hanging. Its a test of our nation and our resolve that no terrorist be spared.

I m no sympathizer of Slaman Taseer of his misdeeds, but he stood for the right in case of Aasia Bibi. No police officer should use his weapon like this and should not be allowed to.

There are 221 caught during Zarb e Azb and many responsible for violence in Karachi.. killing innocents.

I think politicians are killing only those who r threat to them not those who are threat to civilians.

I am a little confused here, was he Russian Pakistani (like British Pakistanis?)

He was Russian originally, maybe also got Pak nic.

Remember getting Pak NiC is very easy unlike other countries. Just have to pay few thousands rupees bribe and thats it. Millions of Afghanis muhajirs also have Pakistani Nic now.

i m so looking forward to Mumtaz Qadri hanging. Its a test of our nation and our resolve that no terrorist be spared.

I m no sympathizer of Slaman Taseer of his misdeeds, but he stood for the right in case of Aasia Bibi. No police officer should use his weapon like this and should not be allowed to.

Agreed. Im not a fan of Salman Taseer either but he stood up for a principle and was murdered in cold blood. The punishment for murder is clear in Islam.

Back
Top Bottom