What's new

Russian pilot rescued overnight by special forces

Ihtasham ahmed

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The second pilot from the Russian SU-24 jet shot down by a Turkish fighter is alive and has been rescued by Russian forces in an overnight special operation, the defence minister has said.

"The operation was successful. The pilot is already at our base. He is alive and well," said Sergei Shoigu, the Russian defence minister, in comments carried by the TASS news agency.

"I want to thank all our guys, who worked at great risk throughout the night," he said.

"I have informed the commander in chief [Vladimir Putin] about the success of the operation. He asked me to pass on his personal thanks to everyone involved in this mission."

so did the rats have the pilot captive at all??

Dubious as hll.
So one pilot was killed by gun fire. The other was unharmed by rebels?

Russia is a far better ally than US. I wish we had chosen them as an ally rather than the Americans.

Now that the turkmen have nothing on Putin, I suppose time to pay for killing pilot midair?

Its a war crime to shoot a pilot who is midair in a parachute. Putin would want revenge.

From what I can figure out the plane crossed the border here:
_86847710_4244121f-6f25-419b-a113-d94603724eeb.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 5.57.21 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 6.03.57 AM.jpg

Last edited:
the life of a single pilot is worth a 1000 syrian lives
But for 1 Russian pilot, there could another 1000 syrians dead bodies in a day or two. Thank God he was secured soon after the incident.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom