What's new

Russian envoy: US invasion of Afghanistan was aimed at spying on Pakistan, China, Russia

@James Jaevid

And india can capture the sun ... And us will sayy hush and Pakistan will destroy ... In which world you guys living ?

Real world does not work like that .. Usa cant even control assad and yyou are talking about pakistan ...

It is genorisity of usa ... Its pakistans ability to retaliate ... Dont think if pakistan could not attack at mainland there are plenty of us bases around the world to be destroyed and we have lot of friends ... You indians wake up of your dream ...

Pakistan is not sirilanka or bangladesh ...

If anyy countrty tried any misadventure against us then there will be no safe place on earth for them ...

I am not suggesting that we will survive unharmed but a mutuallyy assured destruction ..

Yyou cant fight us face to face thats why you and usa are involved in assymetric war against pakistan .. And now we fought back byy grace of Allah

This is not about India dude.
Have you seen a Chinese,Russian or even Indian boasting like this about nukes ?
You are boasting about nukes because that is the only thing you got .
Pakistan had these same nukes when Collin Powell landed in Musharaff Pakistan just after 9/11.Then his demand to Musharaff ,Are you with us ?or against us?
If you are against then prepare to see stone age of Pakistan .It was because of this poor situation Pak Prez had to support the US.

MAD will only happen if both sides are powerful.
We are not saying that Pakistan is weak .
But against US ,Pakistan is nothing and for Americans you are just a child play.
If you attack in one US base with your nukes ,nothing will happen to mainland Americans .
But for protect you from the wrath of them entire regional countries including India,China and Iran may forced to beg US to spare you .
It is not because of love but a US nuke attack in Pakistan will affect all of us

First of all buddy, why would we spy on Pakistan when we can just ask for any information we need from your government? What's with the warmongering? Now you are talking about Mutually Assured Destruction? What's with you guys? Your nukes is nothing compared to the US arsenal buddy. Did you see any American (REAL AMERICANS) say that they will nuke this, bomb that, annihilate this, destroy that so on and so forth? No right? Now if it comes to nukes I think @gambit is more qualified than me to talk about it since he has first hand experience on those things. I was in the Infantry. Countries with much much more powerful nuke deterrent are scared shit with ours and yet you say we cant fight you?

Well someone has to say it hahahahahaha!!! Thanks @CaptainJackSparrow !!!

Threats if nukes was brought by capitan jack sparrow ...

Secondly you might have 1000 of nukes and you can annhiliate our while mainland .. But would you take risk of getting a response with just one nuke hitting the target ... Hitting newyork and washington ...

I am not in favor of use of nuke but twlling to some arrogant people here that our nukes are not for showcase or parades ... So if our survivability is at risk we can go to any level ...

Secondly ... If you are aware of all the information about us then why the hell we got the nukes while procuring materials from your country and your alliances ... While we were building tactical nukes you were debating weather pakistan has succeded in getting plotonium based expertise or not ...

So i am very clear that pakistan ia no match to usa in terms of power ... But you should also be clear if somehow it comes to our survival and anything like iraq syria or libya tried with us then we go to any extent and will damage our adversary as well to a level of mutually assured destruction ....

Jeeez I dont even know what to say!!!

Just dont troll, any sane person can see that Pakistan is no match for the US, not russia not china. All we are saying is, that things are not as simple as you put them, the americans also thought will be in and out of afghanistan, will win the war, Vietnam, Syria red lines the list continues.

[QUOTE="SrNair, post: 9088736, member: 150861" .
But for protect you from the wrath of them entire regional countries including India,China and Iran may forced to beg US to spare you .
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

This is not about India dude.
Have you seen a Chinese,Russian or even Indian boasting like this about nukes ?
You are boasting about nukes because that is the only thing you got .
Pakistan had these same nukes when Collin Powell landed in Musharaff Pakistan just after 9/11.Then his demand to Musharaff ,Are you with us ?or against us?
If you are against then prepare to see stone age of Pakistan .It was because of this poor situation Pak Prez had to support the US.

MAD will only happen if both sides are powerful.
We are not saying that Pakistan is weak .
But against US ,Pakistan is nothing and for Americans you are just a child play.
If you attack in one US base with your nukes ,nothing will happen to mainland Americans .
It is not because of love but a US nuke attack in Pakistan will affect all of us

Again i am very clear that we are no match to usa ... But dont be in illusion that if our existent is threaten we will not go to any extent including getting capability to target usa mainland ...

And we know these are our most prized possession and kindly check posts of your country man they are equally generous inbgiving nuclear threats ... Secondly why did you bought rafael with strategic capability ?

Why you guys pretend like nukes of india usa are for peace and there is no threat to the world from your nukes ... It is double standard ... Every countemry having the capability get it for its survival ... And ofz we have them for countries having more conventional weapons then us ... Ofz we will not be threatening afghanistan with nukes our conventional weapons are enough ...

But with bigger countries our defence include nukes ... Whats wrong in that ?

Have not you prcured rafael for strategic nukes delivery against china and pakistan .. Wasnt this one of the key requirement so stop making dillusions that pakistan nukes are threat while others are not

I agree that we cannot fight a war with usa ... I am just telling few stupid people that its not like that usa for that matter any country can attack and destroy us like they did with iraq ... We cannot win war against big countries excluding india ... But now will we loose and will ensure mutual destruction of the adversary as well ...

Secondly usa is destroying middle east for greater israel and only threat to greater israel are ksa iran turkey and pakistan ... West is using all the methods including diplomacy force and economics to achieve that objective ... So i agree as of now usa dont want to attack us but we should not live in the drwam world that usa will not in future ...

Remember iraq was usa best friend in middle east ...
Of-course, with an arsenal of high-quality ballistic missiles and nuclear warheads, a full-scale war with Pakistan can be costly to the adversary in terms of loss in men and material.

However, if that adversary is U.S. (God forbid), then our options are limited. We are talking about an adversary that not just has vastly superior power projection capabilities but armed with defenses that can intercept ballistic and even cruise missiles mid-flight. In the end, U.S. will utterly destroy Pakistan and rebuild what it lost during the confrontation after that. Let us hope that this scenario never materializes. Pakistan is build upon sacrifices of a large number of people; those sacrifices should not be in vain.

As for American hegemonic designs, I think that they have learned a few lessons from their exploits in the Middle East. Toppling governments one after the other and exporting democracy is not a sound foreign policy, it creates destabilization and fuels militancy. Bush and Obama administrations were not wise in their approach to the matters in the Middle East and Africa. Hopefully, Trump administration will reset American foreign policy.

Pakistani policymakers just needs to assure the Americans that we are not a threat to their interests in the region and anywhere else. That we desire cooperation in Afghanistan and want investment. Now help us develop our shale industry and all that. Thank you.

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45486

@Max

You fought back? I don't see how. USA is very safe. Not a single scratch.

@Max

Hey Maxi,

Look at the link I posted.

Your proxies in FATA and Balochistan are destroyed ...

We do not have any direct confrontation with USA till now ... infact not even indirect .. Our interests are different in Afghanistan ... and we are not supporting them in achieving the objectives which are against Pakistan and the OP (statemetn of Russian spoke person), trilateral meeting on Asia between China, Russia and Pakistan is a dent on conflicting USA interest in the region ...

CPEC ... defence deals with China are all part of denting USA interest in the region ... but you dont want to admit the fact ...

So we have diplomatic confrontation with them and we have answered them diplomatically ...

Of-course, with an arsenal of high-quality ballistic missiles and nuclear warheads, a full-scale war with Pakistan can be costly to the adversary in terms of loss in men and material.

However, if that adversary is U.S. (God forbid), then our options are limited. We are talking about an adversary that not just has vastly superior power projection capabilities but armed with defenses that can intercept ballistic and even cruise missiles mid-flight. In the end, U.S. will utterly destroy Pakistan and rebuild what it lost during the confrontation after that. Let us hope that this scenario never materializes. Pakistan is build upon sacrifices of a large number of people; those sacrifices should not be in vain.

As for American hegemonic designs, I think that they have learned a few lessons from their exploits in the Middle East. Toppling governments one after the other and exporting democracy is not a sound foreign policy, it creates destabilization and fuels militancy. Bush and Obama administrations were not wise in their approach to the matters in the Middle East and Africa. Hopefully, Trump administration will reset American foreign policy.

Pakistani policymakers just needs to assure the Americans that we are not a threat to their interests in the region and anywhere else. That we desire cooperation in Afghanistan and want investment. Now help us develop our shale industry and all that. Thank you.

Sir again I can't agree more with you ...

I have no wish of getting head on against USA ...

I am just telling to those who consider that Pakistan fate can be like Syria, Iraq, or Libya that we are a different nation ...

We dont want conflict with any country including India... However, our adversary should remember that when it came to our survival we went to extreme by getting nuclear tech and in case our survival is threaten we can again go to any level ...

However, I pray from Allah it never came to use of nuclear weapons ... as nuclear weapons are against basc principle of Islam and do not differentiate between guilty and innocents ....

Again i am very clear that we are no match to usa ... But dont be in illusion that if our existent is threaten we will not go to any extent including getting capability to target usa mainland ...

And we know these are our most prized possession and kindly check posts of your country man they are equally generous inbgiving nuclear threats ... Secondly why did you bought rafael with strategic capability ?

Why you guys pretend like nukes of india usa are for peace and there is no threat to the world from your nukes ... It is double standard ... Every countemry having the capability get it for its survival ... And ofz we have them for countries having more conventional weapons then us ... Ofz we will not be threatening afghanistan with nukes our conventional weapons are enough ...

But with bigger countries our defence include nukes ... Whats wrong in that ?

Have not you prcured rafael for strategic nukes delivery against china and pakistan .. Wasnt this one of the key requirement so stop making dillusions that pakistan nukes are threat while others are not

Dassault Rafale is required because it has advanced SEAD capability .We already have various types of missiles and dont need a fighter jet .

Of Course ,that is not for peace and US is the only nation that used nukes in a war.
But a responsible nation wont say about nukes in each and every time.

Dassault Rafale is required because it has advanced SEAD capability .We already have various types of missiles and dont need a fighter jet .

Of Course ,that is not for peace and US is the only nation that used nukes in a war.
But a responsible nation wont say about nukes in each and every time.
Do I see like a representative of state ?

How many times you have seen our official statement about use of nuclear weapons from Pak Army chief, PM, President or foreign secretary ???

PDF is a forum about defense of Pakistan and its image ... both soft and hard ... So while we discuss peace and other things we also discuss nukes and other extreme measures as hypothetical scenario ...

Even if you think PDF members thinking as Pakistan policy, than go and see latest threat posted by indian from an Indian newspaper and go lecture them that Rafael is for SEAD mission and not for nuclear delivery and not to shout nukes nukes on every other thread ...

Conclusion : Most of the members here are in favour of extreme measures as they do not have to make the call but persons responsible to make the call are sane enough to abstain from using Nukes unless necessary ... but let me assure you if necessary then those incharge will use that option and evidence of it is deployment of tactial nukes ...

Again its on India that not to push upto such an extent that it comes to nukes as it will result in complete destruction of sub-continent ...

Do I see like a representative of state ?

How many times you have seen our official statement about use of nuclear weapons from Pak Army chief, PM, President or foreign secretary ???

PDF is a forum about defense of Pakistan and its image ... both soft and hard ... So while we discuss peace and other things we also discuss nukes and other extreme measures as hypothetical scenario ...

Even if you think PDF members thinking as Pakistan policy, than go and see latest threat posted by indian from an Indian newspaper and go lecture them that Rafael is for SEAD mission and not for nuclear delivery and not to shout nukes nukes on every other thread ...

Conclusion : Most of the members here are in favour of extreme measures as they do not have to make the call but persons responsible to make the call are sane enough to abstain from using Nukes unless necessary ... but let me assure you if necessary then those incharge will use that option and evidence of it is deployment of tactial nukes ...

Again its on India that not to push upto such an extent that it comes to nukes as it will result in complete destruction of sub-continent ...

Google .
There are plenty of links in there and it was that actions of your leaders Pakistan's got this bad image.

So you think your just because you have nukes we will not attack you if push comes to shove? Jeeeez!!! Seriously man!!! You are overestimating your country's military capability!

But you would need good reasons for a full on conventional war against Pakistan and that would be the FIRST time USA would do so against a nuclear state!!! Some terrorists hiding in Pakistan won't cut it but US can be unpredictable and in insanity it may just cook up any reasons to attack (as seen with Iraq WMDs).

And attacking Pakistan would lead to China in this conflict. China has already warned US after OBL incident . Now, does US want a direct war with China by starting one with Pak? I think you'll find the answer being a negative one.

So realistically, choice for USA is to setup camp in Afghanistan and wage a covert war through JASOC, Blackwater, TTP, BLA etc.

One mistake Pakistan policy makers made was to allow US drone attacks in the tribal belt. This should have never been allowed. This fueled anti Pakistan recruitment for the group's mentioned above.

But we've thrown you and your sponsored scums out. A bit more cleanup is required but Pakistan is a lot more secure and far from being broken as per CIA's paper with a 2015 prediction.

It's time for you to pull out of Afghanistan, humiliated as you were in Vietnam.

First of all the US of A aint going to war with Pakistan. Why the hell do people here think we want to do that!? Now if ever we go to war with Pakistan, if ever there is going to be a full blown all out war with Pakistan, the US need not send in the troops but just nuke the whole place nothing will survive except cockroaches. But that wont happen not by a long shot because seriously man what's with the warmongering? I mean its not that UBL was found a mile away from the Military Academy right? That reason ain't enough? But that my friend, is out of the topic. So lets get back on track shall we?

But you would need good reasons for a full on conventional war against Pakistan and that would be the FIRST time USA would do so against a nuclear state!!! Some terrorists hiding in Pakistan won't cut it but US can be unpredictable and in insanity it may just cook up any reasons to attack (as seen with Iraq WMDs).

And attacking Pakistan would lead to China in this conflict. China has already warned US after OBL incident . Now, does US want a direct war with China by starting one with Pak? I think you'll find the answer being a negative one.

So realistically, choice for USA is to setup camp in Afghanistan and wage a covert war through JASOC, Blackwater, TTP, BLA etc.

One mistake Pakistan policy makers made was to allow US drone attacks in the tribal belt. This should have never been allowed. This fueled anti Pakistan recruitment for the group's mentioned above.

But we've thrown you and your sponsored scums out. A bit more cleanup is required but Pakistan is a lot more secure and far from being broken as per CIA's paper with a 2015 prediction.

It's time for you to pull out of Afghanistan, humiliated as you were in Vietnam.

Google .
There are plenty of links in there and it was that actions of your leaders Pakistan's got this bad image.

Google in last month there were two guys caught with uranium bar finding a customer to sold them ...

I am not a kid and know the difference between propaganda and reality ... reality is usa has kept his eyes closed and infact provided capability in getting nuclear weapons ... you have such a loose controls that some tom dick and harry is finding customers for selling uranium bars ...

So why the western world did not condemned loose control of india and infact going to every level to gift NSG membership to india ? Sir admit it ... it is not about morral code but it is about interest ... currently it is in usa interest to project india power so that china get engaged with india and trying to use india as his proxy against china ... so everything is fine with india ...

Who has the worst history with nukes ? Isnt it usa bombing two cities ? Isn't it russia and japan with leaking nuclear reactors ??? But no it is Pakistan as they were helping muslim countries in getting the nuclear tech ... so can you answere me if usa russia india and even israel could have nukes then why cant muslims have it ? And if they are so dangerous to humanity then why dont ao called world policeman usa and the claimant of world peace keeper permanent members of un security council dismantelled their own nukes ... as nukes of pakistan are puny in comparison to them ...

In this very thread one of the indian member was saying that pakistanis should be thanked to ussa that they did not point nuclear weapons after 9/11 ... and an american member was clapping for his statement ... my question is WTF Pakistan has to do with 9/11 even if it was done by OBL which is still not proved in any court of law then it was nothing to do with Pakistan ... still we were said to be put o stone age ... so isnt it in the definition of terrorism ... we were forced to get into another fight ???

So brother atleast be honest to yourself ... the whole drama and propaganda is not about humanity and threat to the world but to keep the dominance in the world ...

People forget no matter how much lies they tell to the world ... the size of their grave will be same ....

Conclusion: everyone hands are dirty so stop tbis propaganda war of lies ....

Just some imaginations and over estimations my friend .
War mongering is quite easy but real time war needs long preparations .First movements would be the choking of possible escape route and support .

But that is out of topic .

When it comes to the Pakistan ,US dont have any limitations .

Day of usa in Afghanistan is counted . big powers start supporting taliban openly . f*** game is about to begin .
Fun fact : the only country which is isolated in the region is india :D . bharat mata usa ko lap-dance day re :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom