Croatia
3_4119ee15.jpg

1_b4bdb373.jpg

4_9fe8da89.jpg

11_a344a172.jpg

5_ee489dce.jpg

3_d85d4870.jpg

Bullpup Pecheneg , mr. Rogozin checking progress

Для российской армии разработают экипировку нового поколения — Сергей Птичкин, Олег Прасолов — Российская газета

This is also part of "Ratnik" - "Warrior" program for the soldier of future.

Unless that soldier is defusing IEDs, that body Armour looks REALLY uncomfortable.

Modern combat is no longer the 'conventional' battle line formation anymore. Its fast pace. Quick action, moving from house to house and jumping roofs.

The US Army is learning that the Armour they got the forces in Afghanistan and Iraq, PASGT, was so horrid that the soldiers themselves would take them off in patrols, and requested their families back home to get them better ones. The new IOTVs offer just as much and better protection and allows for more mobility.

Then again, the Russians prefer to overwhelm the enemy with troops.

No. Russians prefer to overwhelm their enemies with ordinance.
Its the Americans who prefer to put more boots on the ground.

Russians overwhelm foes with rolling armor and manpower. Americans overwhelm with air power. Have you not seen their past incursions? You went totally the opposite way.

Last edited:

What is that armour for? Rolling through a mine field? That would make a conscript nothing but a bug huge target. Extremely limited mobility, slow speed are death sentences for soldiers. Nowadays armors are moving towards thinner lighter, flexible and providing equal level of protection.

No. Russians prefer to overwhelm their enemies with ordinance.
Its the Americans who prefer to put more boots on the ground.

Russians prefer lesser boots, more ordinance.

Wait..I thought the US was the paper tiger afraid to put boots on the ground and take casualties??

Also look at the number for how many Soviet soldiers were in Afghanistan compared to how many the US and its allies had at their peak (there were more). Then look at the casualty statistics (4 times the number).

What is that armour for? Rolling through a mine field? That would make a conscript nothing but a bug huge target. Extremely limited mobility, slow speed are death sentences for soldiers. Nowadays armors are moving towards thinner lighter, flexible and providing equal level of protection.

Also unless the temperature outside is cool you are going to be drenched.

It does look a trifle bulky but experts have managed to combine armor protection and a life-jacket. Even the equipment can float. For example, if a soldier's watch suddenly falls overboard, it will not sink, and will float on the surface like a cork!

"Warrior" is packed with electronics - Satellite positioning, electronic maps, individual radio, lighting and night vision systems, as well as many other technologies that would equip the Russian Army soldier as a single combat system that is controlled by the latest network-centric technologies.

These suits you see are basically meant for the Russian marine force.

this might help the imagination for a more sleeker exoskeleton type gear
gi_joe26.jpg

reminds me Call of Duty MW-3 's Juggernaut and the hell of bullets..

juggernaut-bomb-suit-MW3.jpg

and then..this scene..

juggernaut_tag-team.jpg

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Wait..I thought the US was the paper tiger afraid to put boots on the ground and take casualties??

Also look at the number for how many Soviet soldiers were in Afghanistan compared to how many the US and its allies had at their peak (there were more). Then look at the casualty statistics (4 times the number).

Also unless the temperature outside is cool you are going to be drenched.

You do know that afghan rebels were being provided intelligence and advanced weaponry like Milan ATGM's,stingers,mortars ,heavy machine guns and recon equipment in huge amounts by NATO ,Chinese and Pakistani forces?

Same is not so now or your losses would have been comparable or higher to soviets .

Russians overwhelm foes with rolling armor and manpower. Americans overwhelm with air power. Have you not seen their past incursions? You went totally the opposite way.
Russian combat doctrines put emphasis on anhilation before the troops move forward.
Their arty is supposed to give a massive pounding - area saturation - before their troops move to kill the survivors.

Americans on the other hand use more precision strikes and then put more boots to take out specific targets.

Do I look like a Pakistani to you?
The US uses a different way to accomplish its goals. There is no good or bad, its just about meeting the objectives.

This new CG is not for the military , so those suspicious were right. It`s "Legionnaire" program for FSB.

Back
Top Bottom