What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

Agree, it's the work of CIA,JEWS,Mossad,MI6. Only them benefit from this. Lol :partay:

Even the islamic extremist attack in Jordan that took place almost same day as this ambassadors shooting is a false flag operation carried out by the Jews Mossad, CIA, MI6 . They are trying to sabotage the image of Islam and islamists. :astagh:
You made me curious my English friend.
I wasn't speaking of Jews but you're trying to put that word in my mouth. Well i don't know why.
Perhaps you mean all of those organizations like Mossad, CIA, MI6, MI5 belong to Jews?! :laughcry:
Even the islamic extremist attack in Jordan that took place almost same day as this ambassadors shooting is a false flag operation carried out by the Jews Mossad, CIA, MI6 . They are trying to sabotage the image of Islam and islamists.
We understood the meaning of false flag during western intervention in Iraq and Afghanistan for NON-existent weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and CIA-led attack on twin towers.
This region belongs to 1300 years ago after birth of Islam. So why did we have terrorist attacks after 1300 years?
It's wonderful isn't it?

I thought that my Turkish brothers are more sensible than an average Pakistani. This thread proved me wrong.

Every controversial event is perceived as a CIA or MOSSAD or MI6 led false flag operation without any focus on investigations.

Question should be asked why the killer was not arrested for interrogation? Why was he killed?

If Turkish brothers think that US is the root-cause of all problems in Turkey, why your country is still a member of NATO and have not declared war on the US? Why your country recognizes Israel?

Either act like an independent state and declare war on the US and/or Israel or quit being a paranoid girl.

Let us see how long the mighty Turkey will last while taking on the US and/or Israel. Idiots.
First,sorry that people dont use their brain capacity as much as you do,we cant all be as mature as you are.
But why are you so emotional,who blamed the CIA Mossad or MI6(why bring Mossad and MI6 in to this?)?
I asked that question,why was he not arrested but killed( 90% of the people did)?
They could have shot him in the legs and arrest him,he wasnt shooting at others so,it would have been easy to arrest him.
The root and the cause of the problem consist of many factors,the US(Obama,CIA) is one of them so,its Obvious that many Turks blame the US,isnt it natural to blame the US under these circumstances after all that has happened to and in my country?
Why the need to declare war on the US and Israel and what paranoia are you talking about,people are just giving their opinions on the event.
As you know every individual(even girls) in my country is entitled to have an opinion on issues.
If you would use a bigger part of your brain(which you claim to do),you would see that there already is a war going on against the US(YPG) in Syria,although its a proxy war so quit acting like a ''know it all''.
I wont call you a dumb idiot.

Last edited:
Geo politically its not a good thing from the muslim (sunni) perspective. But then again is there really any need to overthink this. Any sane human being with conscience could have overcome with emotion and passion to kill this russian ambassador who was frankly speaking represented a terrorist genocidal state.

Yes he committed a crime and put his country in a predicament situation. He was a trukish policemen and is yet to be linked to any terrorist organization. It would have been better had he channeled that passion into a peaceful constructive way to help muslims in aleppo.

Rather than call it a terrorist act it would be more just to call it a high profile murder case of an ambassador complicit in one of the biggest genocide of the last 100 years. Turkey should have ensured more protection of the ambassador but they can't be blamed for the each and every repercussions of the crimes of Putin and his terrorist regime.

Last edited:
Geo politically its not a good thing from the muslim (sunni) perspective. But then again is there really any need to overthink this. Any sane human being with conscience could have overcome with emotion and passion to kill this russian ambassador who was frankly speaking represented a terrorist genocidal state.

As a muslim I can't call the guy(the assassin) a terrorist. Yes he committed a crime and put his country in a predicament situation. He was a trukish policemen and is yet to be linked to any terrorist organization. It would have been better had he channeled that passion into a peaceful constructive way to help muslims in aleppo.

Rather than call it a terrorist act it would be more just to call it a high profile murder case of an ambassador complicit in one of the biggest genocide of the last 100 years. Turkey should have ensured more protection of the ambassador but they can't be blamed for the each and every repercussions of the crimes of Putin and his terrorist regime.
Terrorist regime of Putin?! hahhah
You must be joking right?
In your God damn logic, ISIS and al-Nusra , feet soldiers of Mossad-CIA, shall be Muslims too. So your imagined Muslim world absolutely serves interests of USA. Is that right?
If you care about Sunnis, you must condemn those head choppers instead of encouraging them. Moreover Turkey , under Erdogan and before American coup, was a symbol of tyrant Ottomanism. Turkey has never been able to represent Sunnis or even Muslims. You cannot name Erdogan's madness as faith of Sunnis.

Even if he did say that how does that print a bad picture of pakistan or the politician. The guy is a politician of a legitimate political party of PAK. How about respecting his right to express his opinions without constantly haranguing just because he said something not line with the secular neo-liberal narrative? Most likely his opinion did not constitute a criminal offense in PAK, so nothing for a bigot like you to worry about.

Scoring brownie points by random cherry-pick. Don't write anything if you have nothing to say on topic..

What if that's a ramdom cherry pick? Why should it matter if he scores a brownie point? Don't resort to knee-jerk reaction to every post of indian bigots IMO. Learn to defend your fellow muslims (even if you don't agree with them) as long as they are not breaking the law. Let your legitimate rulers, judiciary, islamic scholars set the narrative and discourse rather than reacting to every single secular liberal rant of the anti-islamic world.

I apologise if i sound a bit condescending or give off a rude vibe. Rest assured i don't intent give any such notion.

SO what if he is part of the AKP and came out of a certain school system. He is not the only one who came out of that school system. Millions of Indian murderers and rapist come out of indian education system, does that say something about the indian education system?

The worst of all - we do not know whom to revenge...

Putin knows what to do. Don't worry about that.
The terrorists inside Turkey will be smashed hardly. The same terrorists who joined ISIS and Al-Nusra from Caucausian and also Chechenyan states. Erdogan cannot reject Putin's demand on killing them inside Turkey and if he does, he must wait on a hard retaliation from Putin. :-)

I think a Joint Investigation team from Turkey and Russia will give you good heads-up .. he maybe acting alone but he may have some help from someone .. but too early to speculate on anything but clearly a unethical act , in Islam even under War one can not Kill or Harm the Ambassador . Period

Even if he did say that how does that print a bad picture of pakistan or the politician. The guy is a politician of a legitimate political party of PAK. How about respecting his right to express his opinions without constantly haranguing just because he said something not line with the secular neo-liberal narrative? Most likely his opinion did not constitute a criminal offense in PAK, so nothing for a bigot like you to worry about.

What if that's a ramdom cherry pick? Why should it matter if he scores a brownie point? Don't resort to knee-jerk reaction to every post of indian bigots IMO. Learn to defend your fellow muslims (even if you don't agree with them) as long as they are not breaking the law. Let your legitimate rulers, judiciary, islamic scholars set the narrative and discourse rather than reacting to every single secular liberal rant of the anti-islamic world.

I apologise if i sound a bit condescending or give off a rude vibe. Rest assured i don't intent give any such notion.

SO what if he is part of the AKP and came out of a certain school system. He is not the only one who came out of that school system. Millions of Indian murderers and rapist come out of indian education system, does that say something about the indian education system?

Spare me with your whataboutery nonsense. Keep your bigoted personal comments to yourself.

Nothing personnel so no need to apologize. Reaction was not knee-jerk also.If you don't pay back in the same coin they will continue to do so.. Thread is not about the views of some political party in Pak so pointing towards some is just to inform him to keep his hatred reserved for other thread.

Back
Top Bottom