What's new

Russia says Kurils which Japan thinks is Japanese territory is not up for discussion

Kurils are Russia's for eternity. Period. I guess Mr. Abe should move beyond that.

There is no such thing as eternity in history. Considering the massive decline of the russian population and the general way downward of them, add the mass influx of chinese in eastern siberia it could well be that they once will be part of china, japan or maybe even alaska. Asia is in powershift and russia definitly is not on the winning side.

lol i just see the scource....kyev post...of course ukraine has an interest to demolish relations between japan and russia.

Japan needs to stop whining.

Otherwise, there will be some serious spanking from Russia.

how does japan whine? Russia offers peace talks since 50 years and even offers two of the islands. japan denies that and prefers the status quo. Russia wants japanese investment. Japan want nothing from them and prefers the current system of minimal relations. Considering the fact that japan is not interested in any better relations with russia i think it can live with that quite easy. Putin on the other side has a problem to be dependend on china, which fucks him up as much as it can. And i love how china uses its monopoly customer role in the russia east.

lol i just see the scource....kyev post...of course ukraine has an interest to demolish relations between japan and russia.

how does japan whine? Russia offers peace talks since 50 years and even offers two of the islands. japan denies that and prefers the status quo. Russia wants japanese investment. Japan want nothing from them and prefers the current system of minimal relations. Considering the fact that japan is not interested in any better relations with russia i think it can live with that quite easy. Putin on the other side has a problem to be dependend on china, which fucks him up as much as it can. And i love how china uses its monopoly customer role in the russia east.
Don't know what are you talking about,You should know that all japanese neighbours dislike Japan,without Japan's dear yankee father's support,japan is actually being isolated in Northeastern Asia.

Don't know what are you talking about,You should know that all japanese neighbours dislike Japan,without Japan's dear yankee father's support,japan is actually being isolated in Northeastern Asia.

I know some japanese and all i know want it that way. So i don´t see the problem at all. Japan always was isolated and always will be. Its more a western nation and always had an distinct culture and identity as well as fiercly independend thinking.

The japanese guy i know (Akira) actually fakes a flue to avoid shaking hands with asian people at meetings.

That is since the beginning of time and will not change.

Japan has territorial disputes with all neighbors. Their problem is they cannot mess with them without consequences.

Japan needs to stop whining.

Otherwise, there will be some serious spanking from Russia.

Mr. Medvedev clearly stated that the islands are non negotiable. Residents on those islands are happier than Okinawans.

In the meantime, I know some German guy named Hans Zimmer, he avoids shaking hands with Italians. So he fakes he has HIV.

Japan has territorial disputes with all neighbors. Their problem is they cannot mess with them without consequences.

Mr. Medvedev clearly stated that the islands are non negotiable. Residents on those islands are happier than Okinawans.

Are they even happier than Tibetans? :)

I´m glad the Senkaku dispute was finalyl settled and china gave up on this. Good move for deescalation.

I know some japanese and all i know want it that way. So i don´t see the problem at all. Japan always was isolated and always will be. Its more a western nation and always had an distinct culture and identity as well as fiercly independend thinking.

The japanese guy i know (Akira) actually fakes a flue to avoid shaking hands with asian people at meetings.

That is since the beginning of time and will not change.
LOL,It's true that It doesn't matter who is isolated,either russia or japan.the wish of japanese is irrelative cuz there is no way japanese can take those islands back,it's end of story.

Kurils are for Russia's to keep.

Spratlys under dispute.

LOL,It's true that It doesn't matter who is isolated,either russia or japan.the wish of japanese is irrelative cuz there is no way japanese can take those islands back,it's end of story.

They got Senkaku and i think thats a good start. Evrything else must be seen later.

Back
Top Bottom