What's new

Russia refuses to sell arresters for Chinese aircraft carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, you guys will be deported back to Japan next time, we need to take back our island, but we don't need those 台巴子. :coffee:

In your dream? We've got 20 million patriotic ppl along with over 10 allies. There's no way you commies could conquer Taiwan. even your sole notorious buddy NK's gonna collapse soon.

Götterdämmerung;2414251 said:
Now, I'm just Chinese troll and not FairandUnbiased anymore? :lol:

If you are German wannabe from China, there's reasonable to explain what you've said. However, if you are a German, you should be ashamed to speak for the most heartless regime in the world and defame a democratic country.

In your dream? We've got 20 million patriotic ppl along with over 10 allies. There's no way you commies could conquer Taiwan. even your sole notorious buddy NK's gonna collapse soon.

Allies? You are not even a legit UN nation.

US won't drop a single blood for you guys.

BTW, i am always annoyed to see you 台巴子, keep annoying us, you will turn into the fish food next time.

Even US DoD conclude a taiwan invasion will be measured in days if not hours, there's more missiles across the strait than there are targets in Taiwan.

Not to mention that nobody recognize your sovereignty, your "allies" will do as much to help you as they did during 1989.

Even US DoD conclude a taiwan invasion will be measured in days if not hours, there's more missiles across the strait than there are targets in Taiwan.

Not to mention that nobody recognize your sovereignty, your "allies" will do as much to help you as they did during 1989.

Those green 台巴子 has just demonstrated their low IQ and illiteracy same as those Indian and Viet trolls.

It is always entertaining to see these clowns dancing around. :P

If you are German wannabe from China, there's reasonable to explain what you've said. However, if you are a German, you should be ashamed to speak for the most heartless regime in the world and defame a democratic country.

Why should I be ashamed of a government that has lifted more people out of poverty than any other in human history? Quite a heartless act, ey?

Who are you to tell me how I should feel? Are you some kind of fascist?

Talking about defaming democracy, I know a country that has been doing this for the last 60 odd years.

You should write something in traditional characters. The Chinese forumers will decide whther you are Chinese or just a pretender.

Hes a chines False flag there are no IFs about it..

Do you chinese don't have any shame? You learn everything you know about aircraft( every weapons) by copying russian and talk them like that. How betrayer you are? Pethatic

shame, what shame sir this is not called copying, it is called inspiration. if you guys that paranoid about your stuff than please don't sell it to china. But money talks my friend and we all are hungry for money including Russians and Indians.

Beside that if you guys feeling Jealous from China sorry there is nothing we can do.....keep jealous because there is more coming my friend.

Those green 台巴子 has just demonstrated their low IQ and illiteracy same as those Indian and Viet trolls.

It is always entertaining to see these clowns dancing around. :P

India and Vietnam could and will be our best allies. some Taiwanese experts have advocated to collaborate with Vietnam to counter China in the East Vietnam Sea.

India and Vietnam could and will be our best allies. some Taiwanese experts have advocated to collaborate with Vietnam to counter China in the East Vietnam Sea.

No Chinese, either from Mainland or Taiwan, ever called SCS "East Vietnam Sea", only a viet with false flag will do that. You are bursted!!!

What Taiwanese experts would collaborate with you to counter China in the "East Vietnam Sea" may I ask? Does "East Vietnam sea" even exists on the international map fail troll? :lol:

RoC makes the same claim on SCS as PRC. They will never join Vietnam on their wet dream in challenging PLAN at sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom