What's new

Russia refuses to sell arresters for Chinese aircraft carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely agree with you. PAK-FA copy FGFA should be put out of its misery.

I feel sorry for u my dear friend, U guys been so long copying things,u almost have lost sense of difference between Copying And Co-Devlopment in partnership..:hitwall::hitwall:

I feel sorry for u my dear friend, U guys been so long copying things,u almost have lost sense of difference between Copying And Co-Devlopment in partnership..:hitwall::hitwall:
Co-development between India and Russia works like this: India pays the money; Russia develops. Near the end Indians put their own paint on and calls it co-development.

I think trying is better than stealing, but shameless people don't think so even after original developers accusing them and slapping on face with solid answer. But copycat will remain copyact only. Because they don't have balls to try on own. They can copy only.
Do u really think that way? Do u really think what we can only do is "copy"? Good for u, and good for us. u know what I say?:rofl:

Pictures shown the arresting cable had being installed on the carrier in 3rd trial sea ,,this is already prove again that pinkov is a super big idiot
sick.gif

25_197867_61b48827377f5ad.jpg

25_197867_973f04eefaf3667.jpg

25_197867_dd0b01e57d3f515.jpg

thx grey boy 2

LOL, fake news get bursted. Come to think of it, if arrester gear is strategic arms forbidenned to export, then Indian aircraft carriers built by Russia will also be not getting it. Kanwa's news is misleading.

8 pages of postings for crap news. :what:

that's a good news. give damned copycat a lesson.

Götterdämmerung;2414222 said:
But he is using the flag of the Republic of China. Ironic isn't it?

Even more ironic watching a chinese troll prancing around with german flags.

I ain't a DPP supporter but a Taiwanese patriot, u silly commie.

Don't worry, you guys will be deported back to Japan next time.

We need to take back our island, but we don't need those 台巴子. :coffee:

Götterdämmerung;2414222 said:
But he is using the flag of the Republic of China. Ironic isn't it?

well yep you are right. it's ROC's flag. but it won't one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom