What's new

Russia refuses to sell arresters for Chinese aircraft carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Götterdämmerung;2329429 said:
I'm sure that China knows any co-operation is mutual. Germany has nothing to give away for nothing and neither does China. As long as it's a win-win situation, both parties should co-operate.

relax bro, I have nothing to against you but just want to speak up my opinion, and I think my Chinese friends are smart enough to know all the things I try to tell them. at least I have some respect for kind of people like you, very straight and neutral!!! we need more western like this!!!

about the co-operate, surely Germany and China can cooperate in many fields not only in civilian industries!!! China and Germany have nothing to hate each others dual to the history, why today!? If German and Russian can be good partners after WWII, why not with the Chinese!?

I wish the future of human is full of mutual corporation and fairly competition instead of wars!!!

relax bro, I have nothing to against you but just want to speak up my opinion, and I think my Chinese friends are smart enough to know all the things I try to tell them. at least I have some respect for kind of people like you, very straight and neutral!!! we need more western like this!!!

about the co-operate, surely Germany and China can cooperate in many fields not only in civilian industries!!! China and Germany have nothing to hate each others dual to the history, why today!? If German and Russian can be good partners after WWII, why not with the Chinese!?

I wish the future of human is full of mutual corporation and fairly competition instead of wars!!!

Germany's ruling class and media is infiltrated by the CIA. We are not really sovereign, we still have US soldiers on our ground.

Typical loaded comment with nothing to back your claim. The SU-33 production line was discontinued/closed it has nothing to do with 'manufacturing capacity' it has to do with economics. Sukhoi has the capacity to manufacture the Sukhoi 100, SU-35, SU-34, and SU-30 but not the SU-33? Okay whatever you say.

How many units of Su-35 have you manufactured so far? Something like 11 or whatsoever.

These technologies were already developed during the era of the USSR, but today's Russia simply lacks the capability to produce these weapons in mass quantity.

Götterdämmerung;2329350 said:
Russia has inherited great basic research from the former Soviet Union, but it lacked and still is lacking a well developed civilian manufacturing and that is the foundation for high quality products - all products.

China had a lot of catching up in basic research and was smart enough to copy as much as possible from anyone and everyone. On the other hand China has built up a superb civilian manufacturing infrastructure and can thus manufacture anything in rather high quality (I'm not talking about the little rat shops copying Gucci bags or funny iPhones).

Like Japan, Germany is prohibited to conduct its own space program without under the watch of USA.

And Germany is willing to cooperate with us in the space program and to become one of our future space clients. :smokin:

Shenzhou-8 brings German SIMBOX experiments safely back to Earth

And nobody has the bigger space project than us in the next 20-30 years, so you know what i am talking about.

How many units of Su-35 have you manufactured so far? Something like 11 or whatsoever.

This comment just shows that you are not at all familiar with how prototype/production aircraft manufacturing works. The SU-35 was until recently in development--prototype aircraft are not mass produced but rather produced in small batched to test the aircraft's performance, capabilities and flaws.

The first serial production SU-35S was recently delivered, and Sukhoi has stated that they are capable of producing 24-30 units per year. Not bad considering that the SU-35S has nothing in common with other Sukhoi varients such as the SU-30.

These technologies were already developed during the era of the USSR, but today Russia simply lacks the capability to produce in the mass quantity.

Right so all of SU-30's that Sukhoi delived to India, China, Russia, Venezuela, Algeria, Vietnam, Malayasia ect, ect were all paper aircraft?

Production also depends on demand, Sukhoi does not produce excess inventory. The rate of production is dependent on orders received. If Sukhoi receives 0 orders than they will produce 0 aircrast if Sukhoi receives 120 orders than they will produce 120 aircraft.

Don't be too naive bro, all is just the business game, they love your huge market in exchange and they need your cheap products to benefit their own interests!!! That's cannot be considered as a positive sigh to China. you know how many time the German politicians in appeal to boycott the Chinatown? how many time they send riot police to beat your people bloody 4 no reason? how many problems they made up to trouble your business? how much they spreading hatred and looking down on your Chinese and China via their extreme bashed medias!? uncountable!!!

you have to learn in this world nobody good to others, all for itself interests, and when that premise coming from the west, that will be prove strongly!!!

There is no such perfect partner in this world...sometime you don't even trust your own kind..so I just want be realistic, Despite that every nations are looking for its own interest neverless at historical point I presonally prefer German than England, France or Japan.

This comment just shows that you are not at all familiar with how prototype/production aircraft manufacturing works. The SU-35 was until recently in development--prototype aircraft are not mass produced but rather produced in small batched to test the aircraft's performance, capabilities and flaws.

The first serial production SU-35S was recently delivered, and Sukhoi has stated that they are capable of producing 24-30 units per year. Not bad considering that the SU-35S has nothing in common with other Sukhoi varients such as the SU-30.

lol, then the Su-35 is not even operational yet.

It was developed during the late 1980s, and why it took Russia so much time to deploy it. :smokin:

Don't worry, most of our companies are less than 30 years old. They're young, vibrant and will grow up in time. I think you should worry more about Indian companies, many of whom have histories as long as biggest Japanese or South Korean companies, but whose brand values can't be more different.

same applies to india buddy!!!!:tup:

india had denial of technology coz we got ban after nuclear test!!!!

india is on its way, our companies and others organization has potential to become major player in d future!!

lack of fund hammered LCA and many other projects but d experience DRDO got from LCA will help them in AMCA!!:tup:

future projects:
Chandrayaan-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (2014 proposed)

and GSLV is ready for this chanderyaan-2 n will b tested in d next year!!
310px-GSLV1.jpg

(12 sep. 2011)

National manufacturing policy to bridge gap in India

and much more!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
same applies to india buddy!!!!:tup:

india had denial of technology coz we got ban after nuclear test!!!!

india is on its way, our companies and others organization has potential to become major player in d future!!

lack of fund hammered LCA and many other projects but d experience DRDO got from LCA will help them in AMCA!!:tup:

future projects:
Chandrayaan-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (2014 proposed)

and GSLV is ready for this chanderyaan-2 n will b tested in d next year!!
310px-GSLV1.jpg

(12 sep. 2011)

National manufacturing policy to bridge gap in India

and much more!!!

about your self advertising on your national space program, sorry I don't pay a penny for that but just wanna tell you something: you better go to your brother vietnam to ask for how to make a rocket, they, the viets will teach you how to do! vietnamese are very confident and stuck up to the Chinese these days after being brainwashed by the anti-China propaganda from the west, the viets now think making a space rocket or a space station is just a piece of cake, vietnam senates appeal its congress to spend money to make a rocket to show off it might to the world, if your indian are too desperate because of the Chinese massive success then you can team up with your "super smart" viva vietnam to help you out!!!

I know it sound ironic when a country like vietnam raising up its voice and talking about space discovery as if vietnam are too smart to make the thing fly easily, that juts like how your foolish indian laughing at China few years ago and yell that China cannot ever make a stealth fighter jet !!!

anyways, both of your sour grape indian and paranoid viets could make a perfect competitive couple in world comedian contests, so why don't try it!!! india & vietnam could be number 1 in this field, no one dare to compete with you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
about your self advertising on your national space program, sorry I don't pay a penny for that but just wanna tell you something: you better go to your brother vietnam to ask for how to make a rocket, they, the viets will teach you how to do! vietnamese are very confident and stuck up to the Chinese these days after being brainwashed by the anti-China propaganda from the west, the viets now think making a space rocket or a space station is just a piece of cake, vietnam senates appeal its congress to spend money to make a rocket to show off it might to the world, if your indian are too desperate because of the Chinese massive success then you can team up with your "super smart" viva vietnam to help you out!!!

I know it sound ironic when a country like vietnam raising up its voice and talking about space discovery as if vietnam are too smart to make the thing fly easily, that juts like how your foolish indian laughing at China few years ago and yell that China cannot ever make a stealth fighter jet !!!

anyways, both of your sour grape indian and paranoid viets could make a perfect competitive couple in world comedian contests, so why don't try it!!! india & vietnam could be number 1 in this field, no one dare to compete with you!!!
Bingo !we have Indo-Vietnam space cooperation already :D
India-Vietnam Space Cooperation: Looking for New Frontiers

AJEY LELE
September 14, 2011
The 21st century is witnessing rapid development in various parts of East and Southeast Asia. The developing states in the region are struggling to maintain balance between their social obligations and economic reforms. It is their belief that technology could act as a catalyst for successful implementation of their development strategies. During the last few years Vietnamese government has invested significant resources in the development of its science and technology base keeping in mind the long-term interests. Space technology is one such area identified by the Vietnamese government.

It would of interest to note that issues of space technology had been making inroads in Vietnam’s strategic thinking since 1980. The beginning was made by the UNDP’s projects to promote utilization of satellite data for survey purposes and particularly under the joint Soviet Union-Vietnam space flight cooperation. Interestingly, the first Asian in the space was a Vietnamese cosmonaut Pham Tuan (now retired Lieutenant General) who flew in July 1980 under the Soviet Interkosmos space exploration programme.

In 2006, the Vietnamese government announced the “Strategy for space technology research and applications until 2020” that lays down plans to develop communication and earth observation satellites. In Apr 2008, a 2.6-ton medium-sized satellite Vinasat-1 was put into geostationary orbit using rocket Ariane-5 launcher from French Guiana. It took nearly 13 years for the completion of this project which was approved by the government in 1995 with the focus on providing low cost communication services. The first satellite has a life span of 15 to 20 years and the contractor of the project is the US aerospace giant Lockheed Martin.

Vietnam also had difficulty in obtaining the geostationary orbit position. The Vietnamese satellite is located at longitude 132 degrees east which is also been used by Japan. They had to undergo intense negations since allowing the usage of slot at global level is governed by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).

Vinasat-1 is a commercial communication satellite; however, the capability of this satellite is not been utilized fully because of the lack of clientele. In 2009 only 30% of its capability was used but slowly the situation is changing. The initial absence of customers could be mainly attributed to the overall economic slowdown of the market. From Vietnam’s point of view, the availability of such satellite is a boon because it would have to otherwise spend ‘almost 15 million US dollars annually to rent satellites of foreign countries as Russia, Australia and Thailand’.

Vietnam has plans to put in to orbit its second satellite and France is expected to provide the technology and official development assistance (ODA) for this project. This small satellite would be for natural resources development, environment study and disaster monitoring (VNREADSat-1). The satellite is planned to be ready by 2012.

The lack of rocket science base in Vietnam demands that it looks for partners. Japan is emerging as a major partner in the space arena. Few months ago, an ‘in principle agreement’ was reached between the two countries whereby Japan would provide development assistance to launch satellites. Japan is likely to offer 7 billion yen to develop and manufacture two earth observation satellites for monitoring natural disasters. Naturally, the orders for satellite manufacture can be expected to be given to Japanese companies and Japan is even proposing to launch one satellite. This is one of the biggest ODA plan for Japan and is expected to boost their space industry. Also, Japan would be helping construction of a space center in Vietnam and providing financing aid for training satellite engineers.

Vietnam’s increasing interests in the satellite field are presently tapped by states like Japan and France. Vietnam’s space development policy clearly suggests that there are opportunities for other actors too. For a state like India which has a highly developed space programme, it is time to look for new partners and markets. In fact, Vietnam’s interest in this area provides an ideal opportunity for India.

The Indo–Vietnam relations have a long history. In the recent past issues such as terrorism and trade have been in the forefront in their bilateral relationship. More than 35 years ago India granted MFN status to Vietnam. Vietnam advocates the importance of India for ASEAN and is also supportive of India’s quest for the permanent membership of UN Security Council. Keeping in mind the strategic importance of India-Vietnam relations, both partners could explore collaboration in space arena.

India could offer help to Vietnam in various domains of space technology including supply of satellites and launching services. India could also develop structures for satellite data sharing. Rocket science education is another area where India could offer help. Also, Vietnamese students engaged in space research could avail graduate programmes in aerospace engineering. Few joint programmes could also be planned and Vietnam’s scientists be engaged with India’s major projects like Moon mission etc to offer them an exposure in emerging areas of space science.

India and Vietnam could also consider creating a consortium with other states in the region to come together and develop a multilateral mechanism which allows them to put their views jointly with regards to space security. The issue of space security and imminent weaponisation of space demand an immediate attention particularly at the backdrop of anti satellite test (ASAT) carried out by China in 2007.

A Beijing led inter-governmental organization with full international legal status called Asia-Pacific Space Cooperation Organization (APSCO) is operative in the region since 1992. States such as Pakistan, Iran, China, Thailand, Turkey, Indonesia etc are members of this organization. Interestingly states like Japan, India and Vietnam are not onboard. All such realities indicate that there is scope as well as need for Indo-Vietnam space cooperation.
India-Vietnam Space Cooperation: Looking for New Frontiers | Society for the Study of Peace and Conflict
So, we may have our Own Rocket in 2020 :D

Production also depends on demand, Sukhoi does not produce excess inventory. The rate of production is dependent on orders received. If Sukhoi receives 0 orders than they will produce 0 aircrast if Sukhoi receives 120 orders than they will produce 120 aircraft.
The first preliminary info that come across is that Sukhoi would be able to produce only 30 PAK-FA per year. Would Sukhoi be able to increase production units if Viet Nam decides to place order ?

I can't imagine Viet Nam getting the PAK-FA only after India and Russia's orders of 600 or so have fulfilled; by that time the 6th g prototype would have come out:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom