What's new

Russia refuses to sell arresters for Chinese aircraft carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are German wannabe from China, there's reasonable to explain what you've said. However, if you are a German, you should be ashamed to speak for the most heartless regime in the world and defame a democratic country.

I really hate to register an account just to reply to you.......you are making us who are from Taiwan looked ignorant and cocky.

Please stop your narrow-minded and self-serving arguments here......there's a really bad assumption in your thinking

What makes Communist party automatically a bad guy and Democratic society a good guy by default? To me Democracy is just a glorified word for 2 party ruling......as long as the party serves its people and make their lives better why label a political system evil by default? And even if you think communist party is evil, what does the party has anything to do with Chinese as a whole? By defaming Chinese as a whole in your argument made you lose all your validity and credibility (although you have none to start with)

When are India and Vietnam our ally? Face the fact, Taiwan has no true ally, it's all about giving money to maintain them.

And please, your statement won't be more valid just because you are from a democratic country, and neither does a statement become less valid because it's spoken by a person from a non-democratic country. (I'm just sad that I have to point out the obvious to you)

ps. China is not even a communist country economically or politically speaking anymore (more like capitalism + one party ruling)

And speaking of the most "heartless" regime in the world, how many foreign people has China killed during the last 10 years? And just how many foreigners has America killed during the humanitarian intervention operations for the last 10 years?

Defense officials of PLA just released a statement to the press confirming arresters are produced domestically.

Why is self declared super power, begging arms and technology from other countries?

The spokesman denied a report that Russia refused to sell aircraft carrier arrester wires to China, which delayed the aircraft carrier's launch. "The report was entirely groundless," Yang said.

He said China's armed forces adhere to the principle of independent innovation in the development of weapons and equipment.

"The main equipment for our aircraft carrier, including the arrester wires, were developed and converted on our own," he said.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

China's armed forces adhere to the principle of independent innovation in the development of weapons and equipment.

Thanks for your thoughtful comment. He is not from Taiwan. I'm from Taiwan. I asked him what's on page 4 and page 18 of the Taiwan passport, he couldn't answer. I can guess where he is from, but who cares??

I really hate to register an account just to reply to you.......you are making us who are from Taiwan looked ignorant and cocky.

Please stop your narrow-minded and self-serving arguments here......there's a really bad assumption in your thinking

What makes Communist party automatically a bad guy and Democratic society a good guy by default? To me Democracy is just a glorified word for 2 party ruling......as long as the party serves its people and make their lives better why label a political system evil by default? And even if you think communist party is evil, what does the party has anything to do with Chinese as a whole? By defaming Chinese as a whole in your argument made you lose all your validity and credibility (although you have none to start with)

When are India and Vietnam our ally? Face the fact, Taiwan has no true ally, it's all about giving money to maintain them.

And please, your statement won't be more valid just because you are from a democratic country, and neither does a statement become less valid because it's spoken by a person from a non-democratic country. (I'm just sad that I have to point out the obvious to you)

ps. China is not even a communist country economically or politically speaking anymore (more like capitalism + one party ruling)

And speaking of the most "heartless" regime in the world, how many foreign people has China killed during the last 10 years? And just how many foreigners has America killed during the humanitarian intervention operations for the last 10 years?

What is this???? :blink:

HQJLi.jpg

7cSCL.jpg

Mlmk9.jpg

What is this???? :blink:

HQJLi.jpg

7cSCL.jpg

Mlmk9.jpg

This can be classified as LHD - (Landing ship-Helicopter-Dock). Main mission would be amphibious assault by ship borned helicopters, landing crafts and LCA/amphibious armoured fighting vehicles. Can also carry out anti-submarine operation using ASW helicopters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom