What's new

Russia blocks sale of engines for Sino-Pak fighter jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya ya right, and I've heard that before. Now show me the wind tunnel where you made those products.

Visit the website listed above, btw we don't just make these. We sell em. I know it must be hard to stomach... Here two of these should help:

HAJ-MOLA-TAMARIND-FLAVOUR-1x12.jpg

We will get them some how btw look at how happy all the haters are here let this be a notice to witness to all Pakistani members and non indians you can see for your self the hatered they carry for us for no reason jerks..........

:cheesy:

Seriously!!! :pop:

Well! Ignorance is Ignorance, no matter how we try to portray it. So yes seriously, and if you are so smart then may be you can give it another shot on understanding who had celebrated like a freaking low life looser just at the hit on the news.
And the hint of finding the threads is they will contain some of these.
:victory::taz::chilli::bounce::rofl::woot:

Last edited:
It is same as cheap Chinese goods are competitor to branded products. They sell only due to dead cheap price.

oh Dear!

Lets talk about quality - if you compare our F-7 PGs (Chinese built) to your Migs, both are based on same air frame etc.
Why is that hardly any crash on F-7s but 500 IAF migs crashed?? Yes 500, not 5 neither 50 but500.

2 x Su 30s crashed and the whole fleet was grounded. there are plenty other examples but i think above should suffice.

Quality speaks for itself - no need to post one liners without hard facts unless it helps sleep at night.

yes, it is hurting.

because they gave what we want for what they want, but sometimes, when they got they want they have other ideas than kept their word.

who said the Egyptian market 'belongs' to Russia?(maybe Indian's dose.)

The market belongs to the most competitive supplier all the time. Several years ago, they underestimated China's industrial ability and now they kinda wake up. To me it is totally understandable that Russia, for their own sake, cut up the supply, if we have a look at their past records of distrust and nation nature.
No one (Including Indians) think that Russians 'own' the egyptian market. All I'm saying is that Russians, being the ferice competitors they are, will leverage every single advantage they have. The head of sukhoi is not there to promote charitable works right...he's arms trader. Hell he would have behaved like this even if he were selling cadbury's chocolate. No point in being emotional about it at all.

i don't know why these indians are so happy on this news....while its a good news for Pakistan, atleast we get rid of that old crapy RD-93, now some new and may be powerful engine is in pipeline....

We will get them some how btw look at how happy all the haters are here let this be a notice to witness to all Pakistani members and non indians you can see for your self the hatered they carry for us for no reason jerks..........
Dude I don't HATE you or PAKISTAN... Y on earth would I want a known enemy (with whom we came close to going to war just a decade ago) be armed with anything other than sticks and stones? Don't act like an angel, even you guys are the same. Examples could include the fact that despite having the second largest muslim population IN THE WORLD, India is still not a member of the OIC (Pak influence)....so what's the big deal? Did we say back stabbing and boo ha ha etc.?

I thought Mushshak and K8 were licence built and joint venture aircraft..Why do you need wind tunnel for them??...Has Pakistan redesigned their airframe??:undecided:

On a different note, does a supersonic wind tunnel facility exist in Pakistan??
I've searched and searched but haven't found a trace...(Must be a secret facility...:whistle:

But that's the point...you get to learn virtually noting without this thing. JF 17 or no JF 17 they should have had that up and running. I know I would have not accepted it in my country...I mean BASIC R&D.

I thought Mushshak and K8 were licence built and joint venture aircraft..Why do you need wind tunnel for them??...Has Pakistan redesigned their airframe??:undecided:

On a different note, does a supersonic wind tunnel facility exist in Pakistan??

Mushshak is under licence form SAAB and K8 is a joint venture.

How does it qualify to be compared to Mig-29.:hitwall:

Before the Indians, you are the one who compared them to begin with. we can't compare JF-17 with Mig-29, thats plain and simple :pop:

Umm, Russia says it is blocking the engine sale so that China and Pakistan cannot sell it to countries like Egypt who need to replace their older MIg21s with better aircraft. Now they feel JF-17 is equal to Mig 29 and with better avionics should be a cheaper alternative and get the job done. So why would anyone spend more money for same type of product in case of MIG 29.

If the JF-17 wasn't as good as MIG 29, then the Russians wouldn't feel threatened? Their arms market is small and JF-17 will only make it smaller.

Maybe GE or PW can step in for engines.....screw Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom