What's new

Russia blocks sale of engines for Sino-Pak fighter jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certain Indian posters on this thread =
hysterical.jpg

we do have other options so it does not matter whether they block future sales or not. WS13 is developed for JF17 thunder and i think we don't have to repeat this 1000 times to Indian members.

Its a delay at most. And RR is right.. Engines will get got.. The only gratifying impact of this incident is the reaffirmed alignment between India and Russia.. The Su 30 additional purchases and the upgrade deal is already paying for itself..

What are you talking about?

Did you think before replying to me. No one asked you about your joint:smokin: venture capability. so your reply had no relevance to my ?.

People please read and think before replying.

That is to say whether JF-17 have avionics from France, Pakistan or China it is just up to the customer, PAF. And if they choose avionics made in China, we have fully confidence in satisfy customer's requirements. And the supply chain can be as smooth as those made in Pakistan.

That is to say whether JF-17 have avionics from France, Pakistan or China it is just up to the customer, PAF. And if they choose avionics made in China, we have fully confidence in satisfy customer's requirements. And the supply chain can be as smooth as those made in Pakistan.

Avionics are Chinese MR.

Go through the whole thread and read my comments again. My question was for a member who said the Avionics were his own.

AVIONICS are chinese:cheesy:

No one asked you anything to begin with.

JF17 is facing second such incident.

First France and Now Russia is refusing the parts.

However, i think the issue can be resolved. to me it seems to be a temporary development.

Russia had blocked the engines earlier as well.. But agreed later on..

So its still premature to comment and conclude.

Actually, Rusky's delay is to prevent FC-1's competition against Mig-29 in Egypt not Pakistan. Because FC-1 with WS-13 needs time to test so they may succeed in winning in Egypt.

As for Pakistan as said by karan.1970 'Its a delay at most'. And good news for China is that Guizhou now become the engine supplier to the program and it worth $300 million at least.

JF17 is facing second such incident.

First France and Now Russia is refusing the parts.

However, i think the issue can be resolved. to me it seems to be a temporary development.

Russia had blocked the engines earlier as well.. But agreed later on..

So its still premature to comment and conclude.

First decent post by an Indian posted since the thread started. Kudos to you Sir/Madam.
:tup:

I don't think India has anything to do with it.

Its a decision of Russians and i think a temporary one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom