What's new

Royal Jordanian Air Force - RJAF

May God bless Jordan the land of "Al-Nashama".

Jordan is our brother and ally and our hands are one the stronger Jordan is the stronger we are and Inshallah soon we will both be GCC members and our countries become open to each other so I can visit Jordan as if it is my own country and so can you. Soon Inshallah.

jordanians-celebrate-accession-king-abdullah-ii-amman_721215.jpg

jordan-defence-sho_1635171i.jpg

4cobranj6.jpg

200915big32618bl1.jpg

261220076576453.jpg

bsmlhbd70b63b60fr2.jpg

jordanarrow1.jpg

jordanarrow3.jpg

@ BlackEagle : Mate, how did the US agree to sell F-16s to Jordan ? Didn't the Israeli Lobby pressurize them to do so otherwise and are these F-16s BVR capable ?

@ BlackEagle : Mate, how did the US agree to sell F-16s to Jordan ? Didn't the Israeli Lobby pressurize them to do so otherwise and are these F-16s BVR capable ?

because jordan has good relations with israel :azn:

USA had to sold them otherwise Jordan can easily turn to Europe or Russia. Before F-16, Jordan had Mirage-f1, and was considering Tornado. Regarding BVR, I remember before about 5 years hearing NEWS about Jordan being pissed off from Israeli lobby in USA who instantly block any possible critical equipment contracts to Jordan, but Jordan got what she wanted eventually. Actually yes, they are equipped with BVR capabilities along with Mirage-f1.

USA had to sold them otherwise Jordan can easily turn to Europe or Russia. Before F-16, Jordan had Mirage-f1, and was considering Tornado. Regarding BVR, I remember before about 5 years hearing NEWS about Jordan being pissed off from Israeli lobby in USA who instantly block any possible critical equipment contracts to Jordan, but Jordan got what she wanted eventually. Actually yes, they are equipped with BVR capabilities along with Mirage-f1.

Nice...! Any chance of Jordan looking into an upgraded block of JF-17 or the even better J-10B ?

he was pakistani fighter pilot(PAF), where does he live now btw, isnt he in pakistan?
Yes he was a PAF pilot from then East Pakistan,but after Bangladesh got independent he came back to BD and joined the newly formed airforce and in 1980 retired as a group captain from BAF.Now living in Bangladesh and also running some business.

Saiful Azam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, your F-16 is armed with the amraam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom