What's new

Row with CM Khattak, PTI's MPAs threaten to resign if issues with Khattak Not resolved.

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
With differences between CM KPK and MPAs widening, many of the MPAs of ruling PTI have threatened to resign from their posts and have conveyed their intentions to central leadership. Imran Khan is reportedly very angry at the party leadership and may take a decision on the matter if it remains unresolved.
Source

looks like express is your favorite news source
Are you implying that after Jang now Express is also unacceptable? Its a denial mode to start questioning the source rather than paying head to details.

Denial cannot be underestimated. Imranistan love for Imran Khan left them blind, and Imran Khan love for power left him blind. In essential, they are completely blinded, remain oblivious to the reality. :D

Are you implying that after Jang now Express is also unacceptable? Its a denial mode to start questioning the source rather than paying head to details.

Add Ary News to the list. Pretty soon, Ary News will follow. :D

i wasn't implying anything.....i have noticed that he is starting alot of anti-pti threads and the source for all of them are express.

i find jang and geo are very anti-pakistan and pro india and thats the reason i hate them

i wasn't implying anything.....i have noticed that he is starting alot of anti-pti threads and the source for all of them are express.

i find jang and geo are very anti-pakistan and pro india and thats the reason i hate them
Those "Anti-PTI" posts are basically extracts from Peshawar Edition which conveyed the situation on ground in KPK where as per forum PTI diehards "so many good things" (No body tells which ones) are happening.

Those "Anti-PTI" posts are basically extracts from Peshawar Edition which conveyed the situation on ground in KPK where as per forum PTI diehards "so many good things" (No body tells which ones) are happening.

So do you want me to make a thread and list all the good things that nobody is telling you?

Back
Top Bottom