What's new

Rotherham Industrialized Rape Triggers Nationwide Nationalist Demonstrations

Desert Fox

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just an important side note, before people jump on me and start personally attacking me, they should imagine that it was 1400 (actual number is much larger) Pakistani, Arab, or Turkish girls , instead of White English girls, who were raped and molested by immigrant criminals who use religion and race as an excuse to destroy the lives of these poor girls by sexually and emotionally exploiting them. Would not Arab, Turkish, or Pakistan reaction be similar, or even far more radical and extreme than these protests and demonstrations by English/White Nationalist groups??

What's particularly worrying is that the Pakistani/Muslim immigrant community in Britain has remained silent over this shameful "revelation" (though Pakistani/Muslim gangs were already raping/sexually exploiting young British girls prior to this particular event). Not a single outcry from the Muslims of Britain condemning their youth and even older married men for committing such horrendous crimes against the daughters and sisters of other people. If the Muslims will not clean up their own mess, the British just might have to take the trash out.

Nationalists Unite for Day of Demonstrations in Rotherham

Sean De Moray
Western Spring
September 16, 2014

5d772d74cf671846b880fcc5fb3ab92a.jpg

Our coach left Thurrock Services at 7:00 a.m. and I soon realised that some of us were from the BNP, some were from the NF, some from the EDL, and others, like myself, from Western Spring. None of us particularly cared what organisation the others belonged to — we were racial brothers and sisters united by a common ideal: the desire to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children — and of course, if we are to win back control of our country, this is how it must be.

I admit I was a little nervous during the journey. Anyone with any political savvy knows that the regime under which we live is anti-White and I envisioned a familiar scenario with state-funded UAF turning up to throw bottles, bricks and punches at us and being allowed by the police to get away with it. The cause of my nervousness was not however fear of the UAF, but fear of what I might do in response. My fear was that I wouldn’t be able to control myself and that I might end up getting arrested for unleashing the anger that I feel upon one of those loathsome counter-demonstrators.

We were protesting against the worst crimes in British history: the paedophile rape of more than fourteen hundred young white girls by Pakistani Muslims in Rotherham alone; the luring of them into drug addiction58971457097a89b913225695afa8b6c2.png and prostitution; and the fact that all of the authorities in Rotherham, not only failed to do anything about it, but actively colluded in covering it up and concealing the racial, ethnic and religious identities of the individuals concerned!

Worse still, the police had actively hampered any attempts by the parents and relatives of the victims from taking action to rescue their daughters.

There is a line in the affairs of men, beyond which acts committed are so grievous that they cannot be ameliorated, by the delayed actions of a negligent criminal justice system, reluctantly embarking upon too little, too late – beyond which righteous anger cannot be slaked or calmed without first boiling over into violence directed at those responsible — and my senses told me that this line had been crossed.

82abca8c2406e27959ccc035dca21616.jpg

We arrived in Rotherham town centre at 12:30 p.m. The first thing we noticed as we stepped out onto the pavement was the noise. Both close by and far into the distance we could hear the roar of nationalists giving voice to their anger in all parts of the town.

A helicopter hovered overhead and in a yellow sea of high-viz jackets, policemen struggled to hold the line against hordes of angry nationalists; some in small groups; some in large groups; and everything in between.

Had it finally happened, I began to wonder?

There were thousands of us — our people — had the British finally woken up?

We marched into the heart of the town behind a BNP banner and several columns of British flags. The police shadowed our group and I noticed a swarm of people walking past me, from other nationalist groups. They were handing out leaflets, selling newspapers and putting up stickers, the best of which in my opinion, were from British Movement. Theirs was a simple design: a blue background bearing a BM logo and ’14 Words’ etched at the bottom in white letters. It communicated everything that needed to be said. The police bared their teeth as these stickers sprang up all over the town.

We quickly found out why the Muslim paedophile gangs get away with their crimes, not just in Rotherham but all over the country. Many of the police present had been drawn from forces as far away as Devon and Wales, but the one thing they had in common was no sense of shame at what they had allowed to happen. There was no show of contrition and many laughed and sniggered among themselves when we confronted them, demonstrating clearly that the culture of political correctness has turned them into mindless goons for whom ‘diversity’ is the highest ”moral” ideal. Many were incapable of acknowledging the tragic human cost resulting from this degenerate ideology: and if our children must be sacrificed on the altar of diversity and racial equality, it’s a price they’re prepared to pay.

ce001dda14b4e80e78d28b8ab1963422.jpg

I broke off with a group of friends when we reached the town centre and climbed a series of stairs that overlooked the River Don. In front of us the EDL were demonstrating in a huge group just beyond the river. The speakers demanded that Shaun Wright step down, the Muslim paedophile gangs be brought to justice, and our people fight back to win our country. The locals watching and clapped as an awesome forest of St. George flags swayed together in a smooth, revolutionary rhythm.

I put British Movement stickers up on the walls and the locals read them and nodded in approval, and it was at this point that I knew revolution was possible, if we nationalists can manage to unify as a movement.

Although the EDL have clearly been funded by Zionists, Neo-Cons, and arms manufacturers as a way of directing public attention towards Muslims and Islam, the rank and file of the EDL are fundamentally nationalist, and that is what matters. They need to be more disciplined and not drink alcohol while they march, but who knows, there may be a need for rough-and-ready types in the grand scheme of things? And perhaps we nationalists can as a movement, guide them into healthier, more disciplined forms of activism?

Towards the end of the day our group, some NF members, some EDL, some British Movement, and some National Action found ourselves facing several lines of smirking, police officers. They were guarding a group of ”anti-racists” who had turned up to defend the Muslim paedophiles. In unison, we turned our attention to the police and demanded that they give us answers as to why they are allowing Muslim paedophiles to continue their crimes, but all we received back was their laughter, insults, and bad manners. We walked forwards and, as a group, we shouted at them, again and again, ”Traitors!” and the police officers retreated with us following them until we reached Rotherham town centre where we were joined by more nationalists.

c7e92767625fa1e98a65c856ddb38f75.jpg

Eventually the retreating officers were reinforced and our group was forced to return to our coach and as other groups began returning from all other directions, I approached the police lines confronting the officers once more, and something happened that I will never forget. I stood in front of a middle-aged police officer and as I berated him, I noticed his eyes fill with water and I realised that my words were having some impact — there are still some people within the anti-White regime who have the potential to feel shame, to feel remorse and possibly to change. Many of the officers however, showed no such qualms and were a disgrace to every value that puts man above the animals. They have lost their souls!

As one officer tried to push me back, I lost my temper. I pushed forward and shouted at him, ”We are going to have a White revolution and we will have a nationalist government, a nationalist leader,and a nationalist country, and you traitors are not going to stop us.”

The anti-White police continued to smirk, but I had made my point, so I made my way back into the coach.

As we pulled away from Rotherham some of the anti-White police gave us ‘the finger’, but we had learnt a very important lesson. We had discovered that nationalists can unify across organizations and we can overrun a town and dominate it irrespective of the wishes of the establishment. We also learned that we if we are sufficiently assertive, and show sufficient determination, the anti-White regime lacks the conviction to act resolutely against us. Despite these discoveries however, we cannot be pleased with ourselves, we stopped short of visiting righteous retribution upon those responsible for raping our girls. Reluctantly, with smouldering discontent, we must console ourselves with small victories and await another day — God speed the revolution!

5226def6beebe7474e491f255934c318.jpg

Western Spring » A Day in Rotherham

@dexter @Abu Nasar @Akheilos @RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @Desert Fox @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @waz @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @@American Pakistani @hasnain0099 @TeesraIndiotHunter @@Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea @sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Hazzy997 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon @monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099 @Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @RaptorRX707 @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL @ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @ozzy22 @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @UKBengali @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight @flamer84 @senheiser @Chinese-Dragon @vostok

Last edited:
Moral of the article: "We demand our right to be racist to brown arabs, muslims, pakis etc because some criminals within their community raped WHITE girls". Thats right.. WHITE girls.... OMG WHITE GIRLS!

EDL: Protecting WHITE girls from brown arabs, muslims, pakis etc since 2001. Who cares about pre-2001, muslims weren't interesting back then. Also, God forbid if a WHITE girl falls in love with and marries a brown arab, muslim, ****. That would be a sin against nature!

On serious note, typical racists... blaming the muslim community once again when it is the police's job to find and jail criminals. You want to find someone to blame, blame the police for not doing their job.

Mods, put an end to this EDL (muslim hatred) propaganda pls and serve this user a ban hammer with some proper english tea.

Moral of the article: "We demand our right to be racist to brown arabs, muslims, pakis etc because some criminals within their community raped WHITE girls". Thats right.. WHITE girls.... OMG WHITE GIRLS!

EDL: Protecting WHITE girls from brown arabs, muslims, pakis etc since 2001. Who cares about pre-2001, muslims weren't interesting back then. Also, God forbid if a WHITE girl falls in love with and marries a brown arab, muslim, ****. That would be a sin against nature!

On serious note, typical racists... blaming the muslim community once again when it is the police's job to find and jail criminals. You want to find someone to blame, blame the police for not doing their job.

Mods, put an end to this EDL (muslim hatred) propaganda pls and serve this user a ban hammer with some proper english tea.
It's their country, therefore they have every right to express their animosity towards a immigrant community that refuses to condemn the criminals in its midst.

Telling the British not to be "racist" against Muslim immigrants who rape their girls is like telling a Pakistani not to express their animosity towards Afghan immigrants/refugees who sell heroine and smuggle illegal weapons/explosives into Pakistan to blow up Pakistani air ports, etc..

Just an important side note, before people jump on me and start personally attacking me, they should imagine that it was 1400 (actual number is much larger) Pakistani, Arab, or Turkish girls , instead of White English girls, who were raped and molested by immigrant criminals who use religion and race as an excuse to destroy the lives of these poor girls by sexually and emotionally exploiting them. Would not Arab, Turkish, or Pakistan reaction be similar, or even far more radical and extreme than these protests and demonstrations by English/White Nationalist groups??

What's particularly worrying is that the Pakistani/Muslim immigrant community in Britain has remained silent over this shameful "revelation" (though Pakistani/Muslim gangs were already raping/sexually exploiting young British girls prior to this particular event). Not a single outcry from the Muslims of Britain condemning their youth and even older married men for committing such horrendous crimes against the daughters and sisters of other people. If the Muslims will not clean up their own mess, the British just might have to take the trash out.

Nationalists Unite for Day of Demonstrations in Rotherham

Sean De Moray
Western Spring
September 16, 2014

Our coach left Thurrock Services at 7:00 a.m. and I soon realised that some of us were from the BNP, some were from the NF, some from the EDL, and others, like myself, from Western Spring. None of us particularly cared what organisation the others belonged to — we were racial brothers and sisters united by a common ideal: the desire to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children — and of course, if we are to win back control of our country, this is how it must be.

I admit I was a little nervous during the journey. Anyone with any political savvy knows that the regime under which we live is anti-White and I envisioned a familiar scenario with state-funded UAF turning up to throw bottles, bricks and punches at us and being allowed by the police to get away with it. The cause of my nervousness was not however fear of the UAF, but fear of what I might do in response. My fear was that I wouldn’t be able to control myself and that I might end up getting arrested for unleashing the anger that I feel upon one of those loathsome counter-demonstrators.

We were protesting against the worst crimes in British history: the paedophile rape of more than fourteen hundred young white girls by Pakistani Muslims in Rotherham alone; the luring of them into drug addictionView attachment 54780 and prostitution; and the fact that all of the authorities in Rotherham, not only failed to do anything about it, but actively colluded in covering it up and concealing the racial, ethnic and religious identities of the individuals concerned!

Worse still, the police had actively hampered any attempts by the parents and relatives of the victims from taking action to rescue their daughters.

There is a line in the affairs of men, beyond which acts committed are so grievous that they cannot be ameliorated, by the delayed actions of a negligent criminal justice system, reluctantly embarking upon too little, too late – beyond which righteous anger cannot be slaked or calmed without first boiling over into violence directed at those responsible — and my senses told me that this line had been crossed.

We arrived in Rotherham town centre at 12:30 p.m. The first thing we noticed as we stepped out onto the pavement was the noise. Both close by and far into the distance we could hear the roar of nationalists giving voice to their anger in all parts of the town.

A helicopter hovered overhead and in a yellow sea of high-viz jackets, policemen struggled to hold the line against hordes of angry nationalists; some in small groups; some in large groups; and everything in between.

Had it finally happened, I began to wonder?

There were thousands of us — our people — had the British finally woken up?

We marched into the heart of the town behind a BNP banner and several columns of British flags. The police shadowed our group and I noticed a swarm of people walking past me, from other nationalist groups. They were handing out leaflets, selling newspapers and putting up stickers, the best of which in my opinion, were from British Movement. Theirs was a simple design: a blue background bearing a BM logo and ’14 Words’ etched at the bottom in white letters. It communicated everything that needed to be said. The police bared their teeth as these stickers sprang up all over the town.

We quickly found out why the Muslim paedophile gangs get away with their crimes, not just in Rotherham but all over the country. Many of the police present had been drawn from forces as far away as Devon and Wales, but the one thing they had in common was no sense of shame at what they had allowed to happen. There was no show of contrition and many laughed and sniggered among themselves when we confronted them, demonstrating clearly that the culture of political correctness has turned them into mindless goons for whom ‘diversity’ is the highest ”moral” ideal. Many were incapable of acknowledging the tragic human cost resulting from this degenerate ideology: and if our children must be sacrificed on the altar of diversity and racial equality, it’s a price they’re prepared to pay.

I broke off with a group of friends when we reached the town centre and climbed a series of stairs that overlooked the River Don. In front of us the EDL were demonstrating in a huge group just beyond the river. The speakers demanded that Shaun Wright step down, the Muslim paedophile gangs be brought to justice, and our people fight back to win our country. The locals watching and clapped as an awesome forest of St. George flags swayed together in a smooth, revolutionary rhythm.

I put British Movement stickers up on the walls and the locals read them and nodded in approval, and it was at this point that I knew revolution was possible, if we nationalists can manage to unify as a movement.

Although the EDL have clearly been funded by Zionists, Neo-Cons, and arms manufacturers as a way of directing public attention towards Muslims and Islam, the rank and file of the EDL are fundamentally nationalist, and that is what matters. They need to be more disciplined and not drink alcohol while they march, but who knows, there may be a need for rough-and-ready types in the grand scheme of things? And perhaps we nationalists can as a movement, guide them into healthier, more disciplined forms of activism?

Towards the end of the day our group, some NF members, some EDL, some British Movement, and some National Action found ourselves facing several lines of smirking, police officers. They were guarding a group of ”anti-racists” who had turned up to defend the Muslim paedophiles. In unison, we turned our attention to the police and demanded that they give us answers as to why they are allowing Muslim paedophiles to continue their crimes, but all we received back was their laughter, insults, and bad manners. We walked forwards and, as a group, we shouted at them, again and again, ”Traitors!” and the police officers retreated with us following them until we reached Rotherham town centre where we were joined by more nationalists.

Eventually the retreating officers were reinforced and our group was forced to return to our coach and as other groups began returning from all other directions, I approached the police lines confronting the officers once more, and something happened that I will never forget. I stood in front of a middle-aged police officer and as I berated him, I noticed his eyes fill with water and I realised that my words were having some impact — there are still some people within the anti-White regime who have the potential to feel shame, to feel remorse and possibly to change. Many of the officers however, showed no such qualms and were a disgrace to every value that puts man above the animals. They have lost their souls!

As one officer tried to push me back, I lost my temper. I pushed forward and shouted at him, ”We are going to have a White revolution and we will have a nationalist government, a nationalist leader,and a nationalist country, and you traitors are not going to stop us.”

The anti-White police continued to smirk, but I had made my point, so I made my way back into the coach.

As we pulled away from Rotherham some of the anti-White police gave us ‘the finger’, but we had learnt a very important lesson. We had discovered that nationalists can unify across organizations and we can overrun a town and dominate it irrespective of the wishes of the establishment. We also learned that we if we are sufficiently assertive, and show sufficient determination, the anti-White regime lacks the conviction to act resolutely against us. Despite these discoveries however, we cannot be pleased with ourselves, we stopped short of visiting righteous retribution upon those responsible for raping our girls. Reluctantly, with smouldering discontent, we must console ourselves with small victories and await another day — God speed the revolution!

Western Spring » A Day in Rotherham

@dexter @Abu Nasar @Akheilos @RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @Desert Fox @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @waz @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @@American Pakistani @hasnain0099 @TeesraIndiotHunter @@Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea @sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Hazzy997 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon @monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099 @Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @RaptorRX707 @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL @ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @ozzy22 @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @UKBengali @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight @flamer84 @senheiser @Chinese-Dragon @vostok
all i want to say is…. hopefully scottland becomes independent.

It's their country, therefore they have every right to express their animosity towards a immigrant community that refuses to condemn the criminals in its midst.

Telling the British not to be "racist" against Muslim immigrants who rape their girls is like telling a Pakistani not to express their animosity towards Afghan immigrants/refugees who sell heroine and smuggle illegal weapons/explosives into Pakistan to blow up Pakistani air ports, etc..

So what? Just because some Afghanis do that, you expect me to be hateful to all Afghanis? Nope can't do that. I have the deepest respect for law abiding Afghans.

Reminds me of the US and Canadian protests against Italians and European immigrants in the early 20th century. The Catholics and the Socialists were both accused of being criminals (many immigrants did engage in these activities) and were not compatible with the protestant beliefs and democratic system. These guys will die out eventually.

so so sad they didn't condemn anything, they should definitely get charged for losing their humanity.
Like the that will unrape the victims

@Desert Fox, aren't you an immigrant living in America?

Is your opposition towards the issue of immigration itself, or something else?
Not against immigrants per say (at least not all of them), but rather, against the criminal elements within these immigrant communities and failure on the part of the community to address these issues.

If the entire Pakistani community were to come out tomorrow in mass demonstrations against the perpetrators of these horrendous crimes, i'm certain for sure that such an event would clear out any misconceptions within the British majority that most Pakistanis condone such behavior, but on the contrary the Pakistani/Muslim community has remained silent and they were well aware of such criminal activity more than anyone else. All i'm saying is if tomorrow Nationalistic sentiments reach boiling point and a brutal confrontation ensues resulting in deaths and destruction of many people, Pakistanis included, the Pakistani community have none other than themselves to blame.

Regarding my being an immigrant in America, sure, that's true. Though, i can't remember the last time i raped underage non-Muslim/White girls/Asian girls/indian girls/Spanish girls/Latino/Mexican girls and then justified it because they were Kafirs/non-believers or they dressed a certain way. Sure, i don't agree with all of American laws, but by no means does that justify me indulging in activity that causes physical and emotional harm to others. Because i'm an immigrant doesn't mean i should turn a blind eye to the wrong doings of my fellow Pakistani immigrants, does it?? Otherwise i'm no better than these rapists.

I'm sure there are immigrants in China, just as there are immigrants in Arab countries as well, but can you remember the last time immigrants raped 1400++ Chinese or Arab girls and got away with it or received light punishment?? From what i know, Arabs even behead criminals for similar crimes that would only land a criminal a few decades, even years in prison within America and the U.K. But of course, no one will label the Chinese gov.t or Arab gov.t's racist.

The amount of shame such statements and behaviors on the part of fellow Pakistanis and Muslims brings upon law abiding Pakistani Muslim immigrants is irreparable:

'Black Flag of Jihad will Fly over London': Alarm over UK-born Iraq Fighters' Threat

Last edited:
Not against immigrants per say (at least not all of them), but rather, against the criminal elements within these immigrant communities and failure on the part of the community to address these issues.

If the entire Pakistani community were to come out tomorrow in mass demonstrations against the perpetrators of these horrendous crimes, i'm certain for sure that such an event would clear out any misconceptions within the British majority that most Pakistanis condone such behavior, but on the contrary the Pakistani/Muslim community has remained silent and they were well aware of such criminal activity more than anyone else. All i'm saying is if tomorrow Nationalistic sentiments reach boiling point and a brutal confrontation ensues resulting in deaths and destruction of many people, Pakistanis included, the Pakistani community have none other than themselves to blame.

Regarding my being an immigrant in America, sure, that's true. Though, i can't remember the last time i raped underage non-Muslim/White girls/Asian girls/indian girls/Spanish girls/Latino/Mexican girls and then justified it because they were Kafirs/non-believers or they dressed a certain way. Sure, i don't agree with all of American laws, but by no means does that justify me indulging in activity that causes physical and emotional harm to others. Because i'm an immigrant doesn't mean i should turn a blind eye to the wrong doings of my fellow Pakistani immigrants, does it?? Otherwise i'm no better than these rapists.

I'm sure there are immigrants in China, just as there are immigrants in Arab countries as well, but can you remember the last time immigrants raped 1400++ Chinese or Arab girls and got away with it or received light punishment?? From what i know, Arabs even behead criminals for similar crimes that would only land a criminal a few decades, even years in prison within America and the U.K. But of course, no one will label the Chinese gov.t or Arab gov.t's racist.

The amount of shame such statements and behaviors on the part of fellow Pakistanis and Muslims brings upon law abiding Pakistani Muslim immigrants is irreparable:

'Black Flag of Jihad will Fly over London': Alarm over UK-born Iraq Fighters' Threat

Dear many still harbouring conspiracy theories on such horrendous crimes....

Nazis from Europe travel to Ukraine to fight white rebels of New Russia. So their principles are really easy to sell.

All humans are immigrants, some are old some are new. England is as much home of brown immigrants as much it is home of white immigrants. Racial demos I condemn but the following statement is correct and the community must come forward and do the needful before it gets too late.

Police should have taken action, why did not they take it and stop it when it was in small scale. I dont really buy the 'oh we will be accused or racism' otherwise.
I wish some of the police force face jail term for wilful negligence.

Back
Top Bottom