What's new

Reviving Ayub Khan

Muhammad bin Yusrat

New Recruit

Reaction score
Asalam o Aalaikum Warahmatullahe Wabarakatuh,

This is one of the very few things I have not been able to find on the internet. I searched everywhere in Google and on YouTube to see if I could find Ayub Khan's Speech which he delivered in the morning of 6th September 1965.

Unfortunately enough, I haven't even been able to find its transcript. The only version of this speech I found was this: YouTube - WAR AGAINST INDIAN TERRORIOM IN. 1965

And it only pissed me off because of the crappy song playing in the background that makes it useless to listen to it at all. Its inane.

There is no version of this speech without music on the internet.

I think we should do something about it. I think these Zionists do not want to see such things on the internet. We should revive it. Therefore I tried to listen to it and at least produce its transcript. May be some nice brother here could purify it and make it better and I hope it will be indexed by Google really quick and other people will be able to find it (who want to find it of course) and we could perhaps make someone else's life a little easier.

Jazakallahu Khair

Ayub Khan said:
Mere Aziz Humwatno, Asalam o Aalaikum.

10 Caror Pakistanio ke imtehan ka waqt aan pohancha hai

Aaj subha savere hindustan ki faujon ne Pakistan ke ilaqay par Lahore ki janib sae hamla kia

Aur Bharati Hawaii Bairay ne wazir-a-bad *in audible* ki eik musafir gari ko apne buzdilana hamle ka nishana banaya

Bharti Hukamraan Shoron sae Paksitan ke wajood sae nafrat karte rahay hain

Aur Musalmano ki elehda Azaad Mumlikat ki unhoon ne kabhi *in audible* kia

Is liye har *in audible* sae yeh Pakistan ke khilaf Jangi tayyarian Karte rahay hain.

Pakistan ke 10 caror ki awaam jin ke dil mai "la ilaha illAllahu MuhammadurrRassoouluAllah" ki sada goonj rahi hai is waqt tak chain sae nahi baithain gay jab tak dushman ki topain hamisha ke liye khamoosh na hoe jaien.

Hindustani Hukamraan Shayed Abhi yeh nahi jantay ke unhoon ne kis qaum ko lalkara hai

Hamaray dilon mai imaan aur yaqeen *in audible* aur humain yeh maloom hai ke hum sachhai ki jang larh rahay hain.

Mulk mai aaj hangami soorat-e-haal ka elaan kar dia giya hai

Jang Shoro hoe chuki hai

Dushman ko fanaa karne ke liye hamaray bahadur faujion ki paish qadmi jari hai

Allah Ta'aala ne Pakistan ki mussallah faujon ko apne Johar dekhane ka moqa dia hai

Mere Hum watno, aagay barho aur dushman ka muqabla karo

Khuda Tumhara Hami Aur Nasir Hoe, Ameen

Pakistan Paienda Baad

Hmmm, I'll add a non-musical version of this speech soon, Insha Allah!

I'll be sure to post here when I do! Insha Allah!

I have uploaded it on youtube! Here it is bro:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is every single Muslim in the world. After all, to lose hope is considered to be something very impertinent for a Muslim in the face of Almighty's infinite mercy.

As very rightly put in Persian, Himmat-e-mardaan, madad-e-khuda.

Others have faced darker times with more steadfastness than our nation.

So---my question is---where and who the muslim is that Jinnah was talking about?

sir, inshallah they will appear when pakistan needs them the most...when the call of duty arrives, flashes of patriotism and brilliance can be found, if God is willing, in the most unpredictable people aswell .. afterall its this optimism that will keep pakistan free till eternity:pakistan:

''zara num ho to ye matee bari zerkhaiz hai saqi''

Last edited:
Hi,

There is no mercy from the Almighty any more for those who call themselves muslims but are in name only---who hold the qura'an in one hand and practise profanity with the other---with the same breath they take the name of the merciful Lord and then spew a thousand profanties full of ***** in the other instance.

A nation who's favourite word and every other sentence starts with F--ing someone mother or sister---there is no mercy for that nation. A nation---who's people seek pleasure and address each other in profane language---there is no mercy from the Lord---.

I don't give lectures---but people can look themselves in the mirror---you know who is looking back at your face---.

What Jinnah stated was for a different people---a different race----a different breed of men and women in a different time zone---most of them died in their quest for freedom----what is left is a rag tag group of people who are at loss for a direction---

The time warp has twisted the core of the moral turpitude of the populace. Profanity is the dominant trait---perversiveness is the norm of the society---deceit and deception is the name of the game.

Using someone poetry is a funny business---so here is my answer even though I don't like to use it---

" TERI AZAAN BAY SAROOR---

TERI NAMAAZ BAY HAZOOR--- "

Antibody,

It doesn't work that way----these flashes of patriotism is not what a successful civilization is based upon---

"zara num ho to ye matee bari zerkhaiz hai saqi''

we keep telling ourselves and our children if the dirt is watered a little bit---youngman---we are just playing a lying game with ourselves---

The guy who wrote that poem---he wrote it in his alcohol induced stupor---where the mind is travelling in a different zone---beyond the reaches of physical strength and analytical capability.

Success is an every day thing---it is repetitious---it is boring---it is simplistic---it requires honesty---it demands integrity---it requires strength.

A good muslim fears another muslim more----what if he had wronged him---a good muslim is afraid that he maynot have humiliated another muslim in public or in private---or stolen from him knowingly or unknowingly---a good muslim is a fair person----a good muslim is one who is not ashamed of admitting to his mistakes to himself or in public and tries to correct them immediately---.

A good muslim is not one who is contemptuous of others but is happy for their succes---a good muslim is one who gets up in the morning---goes to work and does his job in a fair manner knowing that his work is going to make for a better community---a good muslim is one who seeks justice in the same manner for everyone---poor or rich---high or low---black or white---

A GOOD MUSLIM IS ONE WHO IS ALSO READILY ANSWERABLE TO OTHER MEN FOR HIS DEEDS AND NOT THE ONE WHO STATES THAT HE WILL ONLY ANSWER TO HIS GOD---

People need justice on this earth---justice is what holds a society together---justice is the bond---the cement that hold the blocks of integrity together to make for a strong community and society.

Youngman---the tragedy is that " there is no God willing " in pakistan anymore. Look around in pakistan----there is no Allah left in there. The Almighty has left us to our games.

Back
Top Bottom