What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some rape comment had caused a lot of noise here. When these same indians including spark, levina tavinas engage in modi-worshiping orgy (i am using sPaRk's definition of orgy here -- any actions or proceedings marked by unbridled indulgence of passions ) and support all atrocities committed in occupied kashmir, where for decades rape is used as a weapon of terror to quash rebellion then....why no reaction is shown by ppl on this site.

Rapes in kashmir are justified? Or maybe then some naik parveen human shows 'deep regrets and condolences' to indian forces for having ruined another woman's life.

I hope someday hyperion will learn to read. Where in syedali's original post he had talked abt ummah? He only stated that these terrorist-minded indian posters are visiting all syrian immigrants' related threads and writing very derogatory and flaming posts which include overt as well as veiled insults at islam.

Many ppl will ahve different views on the migrants' issue which is fine but when u constantly read hate filled posts written purposefully to take digs at a religion and at the same time expressing such immense insensitivity towards those poor, woebegoned people, u will definitely begin to lose ur calm.

I havent seen all threads ,i went to few ,saw gau8av and some other very agressive indian trolls' very disturbing posts, and that was few days back, it was so miserble that i immediately left those threads.

And yes concept of ummah is very much alive. We wont feel pain and suffering of muslims , then who else will? But above all here it is a matter of humanity. And again solely blaming saudia isnt enough. Where do the origins of isis go back to? Who had armed and trained this group? Everyone is responsible here but shunning away from the responsibility of sheltering these ppl.

And as of 'speaking on syrians or migrants behalf to be provided asylum in west' comment...... i didnt know syedali is such an influential person that he is picked as a representative by syrians to adovcate their entry to west. Oh and where exactly he was asking west to accept them? His main complain was there is too much hostility and insensitivity shown by these stupid indeez and some other zombies in those threads, they are tragedy-struck ppl and shudnt be mocked. Using that camel and evil analogy was not disgusting and mocking, then what else?

High time turkiye kick out liberal extremists.

@syedali73 recently in a thread i got into a fight with these indian trolls , idid get lil abusive but i never took it to religion, but he began to say ur God is animal. Ihad tagged irfan baloch and jango but nothing was done ,the post still sits there in full glory. I think i had tagged u too. Compared to that comment all other insults on islam seem pretty small. So why are u so bothered abt insults on religion? Same irfan baloch issues u warnings even if u write something against hindu caste system.

Can you post a link to that disgusting comment?

Levina Insults Islam and you demote Syed Ali, Good work. Keep it up!!!
I didn't..he committed suicide,we made decision and he demanded that it should be implemented along with his demotion.
I very much wanted to patch things up b/w these two.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways,no comments the decision has been made by webmaster sir.
regards

So the a well crafted camping achieved its 'first success' ..... well played .... v. well played ....
Well many times iwas tempted to write on @syedali73 's wall that plz resign from this title, it's merely a burden on you. But then i refrained, ithought maybe he cares for it.
Anyways, good decision by him. And i had an inkling he will leave. And an even greater inkling that someone in admins want to see him gone, tho icud be wrong.

The forum chose to keep sludge and filth and get rid of a quality poster. Its eventually their choice, so yeah not syedali's loss.

Plz make @Long Live India ur next tta , and then levina.

I would just say that; it is very unfortunate to lose credible TTA who led from the front on so many issues and shows quite a few of us here on PDF as to how to counter propaganda, Pakistan and Muslim bashing.

To brother @syedali73 as I and many others see this as a loss not on your part but definitely on the forum. I would sincerely hope that you will continue contributing to this forum as before.

Regards:

Well many times iwas tempted to write on @syedali73 's wall that plz resign from this title, it's merely a burden on you. But then i refrained, ithought maybe he cares for it.
Anyways, good decision by him. And i had an inkling he will leave. And an even greater inkling that someone in admins want to see him gone, tho icud be wrong.

The forum chose to keep sludge and filth and get rid of a quality poster. Its eventually their choice, so yeah not syedali's loss.

Plz make @Long Live India ur next tta , and then levina.

Actually this whole game was played so that Levina could be made a TTA and the biggest opposition was Syed Ali. He had to be removed at all cost.

Shirk, associating anyone with Allah is a major sin in Islam, but a bigger sin than that is injustice, even to animals.

With power comes responsibility, Online or Offline.

Wait and see, we are headed for interesting times!

Actually this whole game was played so that Levina could be made a TTA and the biggest opposition was Syed Ali. He had to be removed at all cost.

Shirk, associating anyone with Allah is a major sin in Islam, but a bigger sin than that is injustice, even to animals.

Thats interesting to know.
Anyways, let them run the site in whichever the manner they want. I will be more happy to see crap like levina being made a tta. Meh!! Who cares.

Well, lets wait and see if your prophecy comes true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom