What's new

Revenge Of The Worthless-2015 | Theatrical Trailer -720p ᴴᴰ |Upcoming Pakistani Film

just started to watch Pakistani Tv Serials too most of them have sad endings it just shows problems in our societies,
and most writes aspire from true stories around them
I agree...I actually also just started few years back...before that Pakistani drama for me was like for time with parents or family time then in between the drama started to look more like Indian serials and now again I think we are back on track and I hope we dont divert though some ARY drama are an insult to any creativity!

I agree...I actually also just started few years back...before that Pakistani drama for me was like for time with parents or family time then in between the drama started to look more like Indian serials and now again I think we are back on track and I hope we dont divert though some ARY drama are an insult to any creativity!
have seen Hum Because their serials are available on youtube stories are worth watching

have seen Hum Because their serials are available on youtube stories are worth watching
Yes...in fact I only watch HUM drama and probably watched only 1-2 from other channel....And because I am impatient I usually only watch drama which are fully loaded or near to their end so I dont need to wait a wekk for the next episode

Yes...in fact I only watch HUM drama and probably watched only 1-2 from other channel....And because I am impatient I usually only watch drama which are fully loaded or near to their end so I dont need to wait a wekk for the next episode
the 1st 1 i watched was zindaghi gulzar hai thn jackson heights and few others one too now have all of the currents ones are on my StickyNote so i can see them :D these are the few shows em currently watching every week
Nikah ep 15 Sunday
aik pal ep 21 Monday
Doosri Biwi ep 20 Monday
Diyar e dil ep 4 Tuesday
Chup raho Tuesday
Aye Zindagi Ep5 Thursday
Zid ep 16 Sunday
Dil nhi manta
Meray Khuda tuesday , Wednesday

the 1st 1 i watched was zindaghi gulzar hai thn jackson heights and few others one too now have all of the currents ones are on my StickyNote so i can see them :D these are the few shows em currently watching every week
Nikah ep 15 Sunday
aik pal ep 21 Monday
Doosri Biwi ep 20 Monday
Diyar e dil ep 4 Tuesday
Chup raho Tuesday
Aye Zindagi Ep5 Thursday
Zid ep 16 Sunday
Dil nhi manta
Meray Khuda tuesday , Wednesday

The first few I watched were :
Dil Diya Dehleez (about feudal system...It was the first drama I watched with interest from 1st episode to last - we had the cd and it was for the first time I realized how bad the feudal system in Pakistan was)

and after another long gap:
Humsafar (everyone was talking about it and I felt left out)

Then after a lot of gap watched:
Mera Naseeb (there are 2 with same name I watched the one from hum tv)
Zindagi gulzar hai and another one
shanakht
mere meherban
Oh I watched Chup Raho....dude that drama made me cry and gave me creeps...I swear everytime I saw the knife in the kitchen I wanted to slaughter her bro in law!

I tried to watch Firaq but I got soo bored!

Then there was also Rehaai about child marriages....I was inspired by that agency which helped the ladies ....interesting story....scary at first but really something new and stuff that needs to be addressed.

This is another interesting one: Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan

I forgot this drama it was regarding a woman who got divorced by her husband when he was in anger and then regretted but by then she was already married to an elder man....

Another one Vasl

Then there was : Aik Nayee Cinderella

Noor Bano
(Another one about feudal family)

AUN ZARA!! (Awesome comedy!)

When I was younger with my family we watched this other set of drama:

Mehndi - interesting family drama with lots of different difficulties...
adha chehra - acid burn but this one was more to do from accidental burns and rejection from society
Singhar (about a woman marrying her brother in law after her sis fell in a body of water and her dead body wasnt ever seen) - since in Islam a man cant have nikkah with 2 sisters...it was interesting.

Last edited:
The first few I watched were :
Dil Diya Dehleez (about feudal system...It was the first drama I watched with interest from 1st episode to last - we had the cd and it was for the first time I realized how bad the feudal system in Pakistan was)

and after another long gap:
Humsafar (everyone was talking about it and I felt left out)

Then after a lot of gap watched:
Mera Naseeb (there are 2 with same name I watched the one from hum tv)
Zindagi gulzar hai and another one
shanakht
mere meherban
Oh I watched Chup Raho....dude that drama made me cry and gave me creeps...I swear everytime I saw the knife in the kitchen I wanted to slaughter her bro in law!

I tried to watch Firaq but I got soo bored!

Then there was also Rehaai about child marriages....I was inspired by that agency which helped the ladies ....interesting story....scary at first but really something new and stuff that needs to be addressed.

This is another interesting one: Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan

I forgot this drama it was regarding a woman who got divorced by her husband when he was in anger and then regretted but by then she was already married to an elder man....

Another one Vasl

Then there was : Aik Nayee Cinderella

Noor Bano
(Another one about feudal family)

AUN ZARA!! (Awesome comedy!)

When I was younger with my family we watched this other set of drama:

Mehndi - interesting family drama with lots of different difficulties...
adha chehra - acid burn but this one was more to do from accidental burns and rejection from society
Singhar (about a woman marrying her brother in law after her sis fell in a body of water and her dead body wasnt ever seen) - since in Islam a man cant have nikkah with 2 sisters...it was interesting.
have seen few of them you posted and i have downloaded all of these series in HD i was thinking i should post them on torrent site because their arnt many serials avaible in 480p to 1080p and youtube isnt working either

Back
Top Bottom