What's new

Requests: Flag Change

Please tag @WebMaster or @Horus

They are the administrators here. And your apex escalation.

All the best. Hope your countrymen accept and take you back.

Cheers, Doc

Ha ha. Thanks will do so. Well I have half a mind of letting the flag be. Not for nothing are my kind called Mohajirs still. My family was originally from Bihar.

Arre Bhai koi sunegaa meri? Please help mods/admin.

@WebMaster

Please change my flag of origin from India to Pakistan.

Ha ha. Thanks will do so. Well I have half a mind of letting the flag be. Not for nothing are my kind called Mohajirs still. My family was originally from Bihar.

@WebMaster

Please change my flag of origin from India to Pakistan.

I am from Bihar too.

Which part?

You are still posting from India, quit trolling.

Make this a public discussion. Check my URL, and post it for everyone to see. If it is from India, then ban me. If not, then change by flag. Does that answer your question?

Make this a public discussion. Check my URL, and post it for everyone to see. If it is from India, then ban me. If not, then change by flag. Does that answer your question?
lol.. it is not URL, but IP address.

lol.. it is not URL, but IP address.
i guess he was from india. webby banned his @$$ and his ip has been blocked too i would assume. i wonder if pdf has the ability to identify user to the machine by obtaining mac addresses

Moved to the US...requesting flag change.

Bhaiyon and Mods, @WebMaster and @Oscar and Waz Can you remove my location and origin flags please ? I am here in my own capacity.

Mucho Grachias Gentlemen !

I*s that alolowed ? I would love to remove the flags in my7 profile.

Dear @WebMaster Could I please request my country of birth/origin flag be changed to Iran please. I was born in the UK and I live in the UK but I am having some people call me "Persian false flagger" etc. I am happy for my flag to change to Iran. Thank you in advanced.

Hello, I think I've trolled enough of my own compatriots with the flags I've chosen for a joke. May I request flags to be changed to Turkish ones, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom