What's new

Requests: Flag Change

Just out of curiosity, are you a Russian citizen?

I've already answered it many a times here and would do it again for you. I'm Sikh by Religion, Russian by Birth (born and raised in Voronezh) and living in India for 7 years now. I recently became Sarkari Mulazim at ........Therefore, decided to have......:p:

Can you please not show my flags? It's a request.

Can you please not show my flags? It's a request.

This. Is it possible that my flags not be shown, please?
Thankyou

Paise dy day nai tay sab noon das diaanga kay tusi FSB agent ho. :D

Hi Sir,
Is it possible that my flags not be shown?
Thanks in advance. I'm pretty sure that people know that I'm Pakistani anyways:-)
Please accept my request

@WebMaster I actually live in South Africa so can you please change my location flag to SA. Thank you.

im from laos and live in Cambodia request flag change. Thanks

plz add bangladeshi flag in smiliys section, as like :pakistan::china::usflag:.

Why my ex east Pakistani friend :-D :-D

because now it,s BANGLADESH, this is why ?

personaly i like smily. in my every comment i like to use smily. as a Example, (long live pakistan china friendship :pakistan:+ :china: :cheers:)
NOW I THINK BOTH COUNTRY bangladesh and pakistan need more economical coperation. (LONG LIVE BANGLADESH PAKISTAN FRIENDSHIP :pakistan:+ no BANGLADESH flag :cheers:)

I've already answered it many a times here and would do it again for you. I'm Sikh by Religion, Russian by Birth (born and raised in Voronezh) and living in India for 7 years now.

interesting... a final question, if you please - native russian parentage or desi ( because you speak hindi too )??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom