What's new

Requesting good quality photos of Pakistan Rangers

ThunderCat

Reaction score
I am looking for some already published images of Pak Rangers in 90s uniforms and current uniforms that I can add to Wikimedia.

I found some stock photo images but they are expensive and I am not willing to pay $175 just to put pics of Rangers for public to see. I need some free and good quality images.

Thanks peeps :-)

Pakistan Rangers (Sindh & Punjab), like other forces, use two uniforms:

Pakistan Rangers (Sindh)
1 - Field Uniform

The field uniform of Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) is Desert Battle Dress Uniform (DBDU) - an American arid-environment camouflage battle uniform that was used by the United States Armed Forces from the early 1980s to the early to mid 1990s, most notably during the Persian Gulf War. Although the U.S. military has since abandoned the pattern, it is still in widespread use by militaries across the world as of the early 2010s.

DG1.jpg

2 - Ceremonial Uniform

The ceremonial uniform of Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) is as shown in the picture below.

2_92823.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pakistan Rangers (Punjab)
1 - Field Uniform

The field uniform of Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) is as shown in the pictures below.

main.jpg

khyber456.jpg

2 - Ceremonial Uniform

The ceremonial uniform of Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) is as shown in the pictures below.

Jawaans (Black)

main.JPG

Officers (Grey)

india-pakisan_1972443i.jpg

Thanks Ninja Turtle (another 80s cartoon lol). Can you tell me where you got these?

Back
Top Bottom