What's new

Rehman Malik thrown off PIA flight by passengers

Well, the issue with the general population is not that they die out.. but rather that they are not smart enough to get their acts noticed. This sounds rather hypocritical(and neither was the original video maker looking for the act as a publicity stunt)...but take it as an example of Edhi.. no one would donate to them unless they made the calls for donation.
Have you seen the movie "Pay it forward"?.. it has to be like that.
Random acts without it becoming a common happenstance will not change much and will only remain for so long.

It is not hypocritical to admit that our general population leaves much to be desired.

It is not hypocritical to admit that our general population leaves much to be desired.

So while Imran Khan waiting in line like everyone else or the Gentleman in the video taking a stance does have its effects, it is imperative on the general population then to take it forward and SHOW it being taken forward. After all,what is the point of Degrees and Diplomas.. knowledge can be claimed in either case, but it has to be verified and demonstrated.

The same way, people chanting "Tabdeeli" need to demonstrate it beyond a Protest/concert.. they need to show it through proper lines within the airport, the bank.. traffic signals.. and most importantly.. their language or rather their behaviour with others.

So while Imran Khan waiting in line like everyone else or the Gentleman in the video taking a stance does have its effects, it is imperative on the general population then to take it forward and SHOW it being taken forward. After all,what is the point of Degrees and Diplomas.. knowledge can be claimed in either case, but it has to be verified and demonstrated.

The same way, people chanting "Tabdeeli" need to demonstrate it beyond a Protest/concert.. they need to show it through proper lines within the airport, the bank.. traffic signals.. and most importantly.. their language or rather their behaviour with others.

I think you are expecting too much, honestly, from this nation, but I would be happy to be proven wrong.

I think you are expecting too much, honestly, from this nation, but I would be happy to be proven wrong.

I am not expecting much, all I am expecting is a slight change. There is no "massive" change here, just a small pocket of awareness. In terms of Pakistan, even that will be an achievement.

I am not expecting much, all I am expecting is a slight change. There is no "massive" change here, just a small pocket of awareness. In terms of Pakistan, even that will be an achievement.

Fair enough. Let's see if even a small change is realized by a wider section of soceity, not just in small pockets, which have always existed in Pakistan, but without much much effect.

Fair enough. Let's see if even a small change is realized by a wider section of soceity, not just in small pockets, which have always existed in Pakistan, but without much much effect.

It depends entirely on the rate at which the wider society has better things to do. And by better I mean that which satisfied their boredom gauges better. I see no major change as long as you can throw a seed onto the side of the road in this country and have a crop within 4 months. Changes come in desperate times, there the desperation is still outweighed by the sizes of the bellies of those who can effect change.

It depends entirely on the rate at which the wider society has better things to do. And by better I mean that which satisfied their boredom gauges better. I see no major change as long as you can throw a seed onto the side of the road in this country and have a crop within 4 months. Changes come in desperate times, there the desperation is still outweighed by the sizes of the bellies of those who can effect change.

The tragedy is that those who can effect change are fairly comfortable in reality, no matter what they claim, and hence their protests are more cosmetic than substantial.

Interesting....

0f5bec857e1bc00dc3f0b338560646c2.jpg

PK-370 flight delayed due to late acceptance of MNAs, PIA admits

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) on Friday admitted that flight PK-370 was delayed on September 15 due to the late arrival of two parliamentarians.

In its reply to the Standing Committee on Cabinet Secretariat, the flag carrier’s administration said that the plane incurred a 25-minute delay at Jinnah International Airport in Karachi due to the late acceptance of two parliamentarians — MNA Ramesh Kumar and Senator Rehman Malik.

Meanwhile, the head of the investigation team, Brigadier Usman Chaudhary, informed the Standing Committee that the two lawmakers were in coordination with two individuals at the airport, who further delayed the flights.

Moreover, the flight also faced a delay of 15 minutes due to the SOP’s violation of not releasing the aircraft within the stipulated departure time.

Both parliamentarians have denied their role in delaying the flight.

The man who stood up against the VIP culture on Rehman Malik flight fired by Gerry's group.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom