What's new

Register your Vote !!

News update:

The final voter lists will be made public in a few days time, everyone will have a chance to rectify their registered vote, if there is some error.

Are you joking?

Only activists got registered and also vote on behalf of those who do not go for vote.

Democracy in Pakistan is are inherently corrupt.

Election commission is targeting voters of APML and IK is next American horse.

Are you joking?

Only activists got registered and also vote on behalf of those who do not go for vote.

mostly are uneducated ofcourse wont be able to directly check their votes- but like PTI is claiming to have registered 9 million members then I think its a development. APML should do the same.

Are you joking?

mostly are uneducated ofcourse wont be able to directly check their votes- but like PTI is claiming to have registered 9 million members then I think its a development. APML should do the same.

there is no facility for overseas Pakistanis to vote from UK.

[/COLOR]If your vote is reg somewhere else other than your home address, its a bogus vote, rectify it.

My Voting location was in Karachi Defence Jami Commercial which is the correct address.

I returned from UAE Last Night and I checked again and found out that they changed it to Clifton near bilawal house. Im pissed of what should I do?

My Voting location was in Karachi Defence Jami Commercial which is the correct address.

I returned from UAE Last Night and I checked again and found out that they changed it to Clifton near bilawal house. Im pissed of what should I do?
Such mistakes happens everywhere.On my voters id card in india details where mine and pic was of someone else.even in usa someone else SSN card got delivered to my address coz data entry operator's mistake.

I suggest, go to clifton, stand near the wall of B house, take your d*ck out and piss on the wall of B house:woot:

This has been done on great scale, means the bogus votes are still present in the ECP voter lists...maybe upto 45% as it was in 2008 elections

what you need to do is

http://www.ecp.gov.pk/Misc/Section18/Form-C.pdf

download this form and fill the form and visit either some political agent of any party office in your area to do the job or visit the karachi ECP office.

you can find it the nearest office on http://www.ecp.gov.pk/

A5b1JoLCMAAqjs4.jpg

if you have any problem in your voter registration, it can be deleted, rectify, and get renewed, see your problem and find the relevant form from the website and submit it to ECP office nearby, make sure you attach a photocopy of your CNIC...

Note:

make sure your CNIC is not expired. if it is and you havn't got the new issued, you wont be able to vote.

A5b1JoLCMAAqjs4.jpg

if you have any problem in your voter registration, it can be deleted, rectify, and get renewed, see your problem and find the relevant form from the website and submit it to ECP office nearby, make sure you attach a photocopy of your CNIC...

Note:

make sure your CNIC is not expired. if it is and you havn't got the new issued, you wont be able to vote.

My vote is registered in Rawalpindi, how do i get to change it to lahore?

My vote is registered in Rawalpindi, how do i get to change it to lahore?

your vote shall be registered on your current address and that would it.

you require to use this forum

http://www.ecp.gov.pk/Misc/Section18/Form-C.pdf

attach a photocopy of your CNIC

and go to ECP office in Lahore which is at back side of Aiwan-e-Adal on Lower mall road.

you can get it done through any political agent too on your behalf (if you know any from PMLN=Q/PTI/PPP/MQM/JI etc)

ECP‚ NADRA sign document to prepare computerized Electoral Rolls-2012
The Election Commission of Pakistan has signed a document with National Database and Registration Authority regarding preparation and updation of computerized Electoral Rolls-2012.

The document was signed by Secretary ECP Ishtiak Ahmad Khan and Chairman NADRA Muhammad Tariq Malik.

Senior officers of the ECP and NADRA also attended the ceremony

good progress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting these 8300 msgs. Good scheme will get even better when the voter lists get corrected in karachi.

So I have a question regarding voting process, it maybe a little silly but I researched about it and am getting conflicting answers. Can overseas Pakistanis vote or no?

So I have a question regarding voting process, it maybe a little silly but I researched about it and am getting conflicting answers. Can overseas Pakistanis vote or no?

It is still in process, too many intricacies involved in sha Allah hopefully something will come up soon. Get your NICOP cards ready. Nadra' and ECP wont accept expired cards.

Back
Top Bottom