What's new

Recruitment In NESCOM, AWC 08-dec-2013

FltLtQamar

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Friends I've Tested For Tech-II, in start of April this year!! Alhamdolillah cleared written test, and shortlisted for interview on next day!! After twice awesome interviews, interviewers Congrats me and said "you're selected by the board, many many Congrats to you and your family, etc" ... My question is what and when will be new process starts, and what are these???? And anyone else here who tested??? Need help

Friends I've Tested For Tech-II, in start of April this year!! Alhamdolillah cleared written test, and shortlisted for interview on next day!! After twice awesome interviews, interviewers Congrats me and said "you're selected by the board, many many Congrats to you and your family, etc" ... My question is what and when will be new process starts, and what are these???? And anyone else here who tested??? Need help
after this they will send you security forms and your security will begun,after successfully security completion you will got offer letter/joining letter

dear brothers i have shortlisted as JA-I in AWC please any one help me regarding the route for peshawar to Awc

waiting for u replys

i have cleared the test for the post of AM in Nescom and also have given the Physiological Evaluation Exam...Please anyone can help me that what type they will take???

Anyone who is recently working in Nescom??? kindly guaid me for the final interview

Can anyone please guide me regarding NESCOM Test pattern for Assistant manager Electrical? Many thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom