What's new

Rebranding Turkey as a third world country

Status
Not open for further replies.
instead of looking for prestige in arab world or european union, Turks can form their own union with other countries of Turk origin ... Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkish Cypriots, Kyrgyzstan and on European side they can ask Kosovo, Albania and Bosnia to join them
No one will listen to Turkey cause lets say Kazakhstan, a country of 3 millions SQM land mass, which is much bigger than Turkey. And the middle Asia Five countries is under Russia's influence sphere. To be hoenest, I don't like the Turk origin Union concept, it's an ambitious beyond one's reach. I don't find any positive signal of Turk origin unions, but the East Turkestan terrorists had made fatal harm. Leave China out of this Turk origin Union shit.

I don't want to see my beloved ones killed by terrorists same as those died in Istanbul.

No one will listen to Turkey cause lets say Kazakhstan, a country of 3 millions SQM land mass, which is much bigger than Turkey. And the middle Asia Five countries is under Russia's influence sphere. To be hoenest, I don't like the Turk origin Union concept, it's an ambitious beyond one's reach. I don't find any positive signal of Turk origin unions, but the East Turkestan terrorists had made fatal harm. Leave China out of this Turk origin Union shit.

I don't want to see my beloved ones killed by terrorists same as those died in Istanbul.

Not true, take a look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_Council this is the latest 'morphing' that has come to be, but it will probably morph into a EU like entity with or without China and Russia within the next 10-20 years time. Which is one of the reasons that both China and Russia are keen to play ball with Turkey, perhaps in the SCO, perhaps in some other form.

I'm not really versed in modern China, or its problems, the only thing I've seen are pictures of mutilated bodies of 'East Turkestan' Turks by the 'Chinese' (or was it Hans mutilating Uigurs, don't remember) shown in makeshift tents in various locations in Istanbul.. if I were to believe those without context I would call your countries actions pure ethnic animosity. But as a Chinese person is clueless on Turkey, I am clueless on China, so it isn't my place to comment on that, but labeling an ethnicity terrorist isn't a good idea, especially when the US is financing the Islamic nonsenses in Asia. As in Turkey, people don't label ethnic Kurds as terrorists, the PKK (and its variants) are the terrorists and they are in terrorist lists over the globe due to their acts of terror.

Last edited:

well wat is wrong in trying for a union ... Turks have got man power, brains, techs, industries, and central Asians wants to get out of russian influence ...

A decade ago you were a shining star because of what AKP and erdogan achieved

Finished your debt, increased your economy, made Turkey into a top 20 economy and started the process of industrialisation across the country

Your region however has been at the center of intrigue, ill thought out invasions and destabilised

You are not immune to this

Rather then whinge and cry and blame your own government fight back, stand up and make your mark in this world

Europe is lurching to the right and you are not welcome reclaim your own identity and faith, grow your own strength, take on your enemies

Accept the new world, The hinterland of Turkey was always conservative and the AKP will win landslide victory after landslide victory if your "secular" parties dont appeal to the hinterland

Country was not industrialized. They didnt even establish a solid farming system. Economy is mostly based on tourism, trade routes and construction sector which can be taken down by even the weakest wind. If those instability kills the tourism. A lot of people will starve. It was the state treasury and their own elite that effected from the "improvements". Common people barely got any piece of it but the brainwashing is so strong that they can implement any bullshit tax they want.

Most of the current problems are coming from the wrong external policy, based on emotional islamist behaviour and Erdogan's own ego. Its retarded to put all the blame to someone else. They did good once because they were more compatible with all the sides. Then they started taking sides and become cocky. They ruined it themselves.

Not true, take a look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_Council this is the latest 'morphing' that has come to be, but it will probably morph into a EU like entity with or without China and Russia within the next 10-20 years time. Which is one of the reasons that both China and Russia are keen to play ball with Turkey, perhaps in the SCO, perhaps in some other form.
Not gonna be possible. China and Russua will veto it.

I didnt know such council existed but a good step taken by Turkish speaking people ...

The conflict in Syria is in essence of the conflict between Shiah and Sunnis, GCC VS Iran, Nato VS Russia.

According to Syria's last census:
  • Sunni Muslims: 75%
  • Shia Muslims: 14%
    • Alawis: 11%
    • Imamis: 2%
    • Ismailis 1%
  • Druzes: 3%
  • Total Muslims: 92% (4,053,349)
  • Total Christians: 7.8% (344,621)
  • Jews: 0.2% (4,860)
  • Total: 100% (4,403,172)
Source: Wikipedia

Syrian civil war is about oil and gas interests, not Shia (<15%) vs Sunni (75%).

If Syria becomes pro-GCC then GCC (Qatar-Gas, Saudi Arabia-Oil, etc.) gets to build pipelines all the way to Turkey and beyond, i.e., Europe — Russia's oil and gas bread basket. Russia and Iran want to avoid that outcome. More so after Ukrainian unrest and annexation of Crimea which has soured Ukrainian-Russian ties. Hence, Russians and Iranians are dying in Syrian civil war to save the despotic al-Assad family with a documented history of being murderous thugs.

Read:

And guess who is the Secretary of State for Trump administration?

Last edited:
Not gonna be possible. China and Russua will veto it.

Veto, lol Turkey became a dialogue partner in the SCO in 2012, and Turkey is granted chairman of the energy club of SCO for the 2017 period. Either in 2017 or in 2018 there will be a military alternative union forming that will either extend the existing CSTO or be a new one, the bonus effect of Turkey is making NATO limp, as without Turkey it will become more or less a political entity than a military one, which is a good card whichever way you look at it. :D

p.s. My country (Russia) will probably increase its cooperation with Turkey to unseen levels, though there are still problems to be solved.

Reactions: jha
According to Syria's last census:
  • Sunni Muslims: 75%
  • Shia Muslims: 14%
    • Alawis: 11%
    • Imamis: 2%
    • Ismailis 1%
  • Druzes: 3%
  • Total Muslims: 92% (4,053,349)
  • Total Christians: 7.8% (344,621)
  • Jews: 0.2% (4,860)
  • Total: 100% (4,403,172)
Source: Wikipedia

Syrian civil war is about oil and gas interests, not Shia (<15%) vs Sunni (75%).

If Syria becomes pro-GCC then GCC (Qatar-Gas, Saudi Arabia-Oil, etc.) gets to build oil pipelines all the way to Turkey and beyond, i.e., Europe — Russia's oil and gas bread basket. Russia and Iran want to avoid that outcome. More so after Ukrainian unrest which has soured ties with Russia. Hence, Russians and Iranians are dying in Syrian civil war to save the despotic al-Assad family with a documented history of being murderous thugs.

Read:

And guess who is the Secretary of State for Trump administration?
How many Sunnis Assad family killed in the past?

I dont buy the FETÖ BS they are using it as a scapegoat for everything. Look at how many people they have jailed, leftists, journalists and some idiots still believe "THEY ARE FETÖÖÖ 1!!1!". I dont like Güllencis, I dont like any religious cult leaders, jail them all. Put them in a hole and seal it. But also put those empowering them into the same hole, like PBUH Tayyip Erdogan.

The guy that killed the Russian ambassador was not a Güllenci suicide attacker. See the thing about suicide attackers is, they want to die for what they are fighting for and they want the world to know about it. There is no such thing as a false-flag suicide attack, good luck convincing someone to do that.

Our people are so overly nationalistic and stupid that everything and anything has to be some foreign power playing games. Really tells you something about the average citizen.

How many Sunnis Assad family killed in the past?

Brother, did you read my comment?

Syrian civil war is not about Shia vs Sunni. There are obvious business interests at line for various actors be they Turkish, Russian, Iranian, etc.

Ask yourself, why foreign interventions tried to colonise China? Its not because of China's rich cultural heritage. Most foreign interventions were driven by business interests.

5OOExF5.jpg

Last edited:
Veto, lol Turkey became a dialogue partner in the SCO in 2012, and Turkey is granted chairman of the energy club of SCO for the 2017 period. Either in 2017 or in 2018 there will be a military alternative union forming that will either extend the existing CSTO or be a new one, the bonus effect of Turkey is making NATO limp, as without Turkey it will become more or less a political entity than a military one, which is a good card whichever way you look at it. :D

p.s. My country (Russia) will probably increase its cooperation with Turkey to unseen levels, though there are still problems to be solved.
Yeh I also interested to deal with Turkey, but the Pan Turkestan ideology is.........

this topic is about Turkey not china not pakistan. so stay on on topic guys

why would he remove it? or you would like us to kiss erdogan a**
Siktir git pezevenk, gavurlarin bokunu yemeye devam et

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom