What's new

Rebranding Turkey as a third world country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another virus. Someone is trolling from one to another account

Okay. Go outside and chant your FETO stuff, be a good boy of Tayyip.
instead of tackling the real problem you can keep busy with FETO the scapegoat used by erdogan to justify his power consolidation. You're loyal to a political party.

This regional problem can be solved when the governments affected by this terror group work together, the Gulf Cunts Council can't do anything about it, when will ur Tayyip learn that.

We're not turning into a third world country. But the quality of the government is certainly third world country worthy.

600-700 killed last year to terrorism and you dont see any heads rolling in government, police or intelligence.
Security wise this country is fucked up. Thats what you get when you promote your people, instead of the good people.
Look at Al-Bab, look at the PKK mess in Cizre & Co, look at ISIS and TAK blowing up our cities.

They should start handing out ballistic vests to citizens because even that would be more succesfull then what ever the **** they are doing now.

instead of tackling the real problem you can keep busy with FETO the scapegoat used by erdogan to justify his power consolidation. You're loyal to a political party.

This regional problem can be solved when the governments affected by this terror group work together, the Gulf Cunts Council can't do anything about it, when will ur Tayyip learn that.
my freind trying to reason with these people is not going to work. instead of taking responsibility and blaming the goverment which is ruling for 15 yrs know, they like to take the easy way out and blame everyone but themselves..

my freind trying to reason with these people is not going to work. instead of taking responsibility and blaming the goverment which is ruling for 15 yrs know, they like to take the easy way out and blame everyone but themselves..

The rate people (mainly civillians) are dying has only been increasing now that the group is losing the conventional battle. Currently it looks like the main victims of the low profile attacks are iraq, Syria and Turkey. Meanwhile these 3 govs fueled this against each other, starting way back from 2003 when the Syrian gov started supporting isi in iraq.

Mutual interests for these 3 countries are to defeat isis as soon as possible, for the sake of the people they should act on that. Weekly/daily loss of family members for some people there, meanwhile these monkeys in suits worry about increasing their power.

vXUFeF4.jpg

In your world, Turkish government should just forget about FETO terrorists and the attempted coup d'état which killed over 300 people and wounded thousands.

In your world, Turkish government should just forget about FETO terrorists and the attempted coup d'état which killed over 300 people and wounded thousands.

Gov overused that FETO problem to divert people's attention and justify things that would not be accepted in a normal situation. To see people here still point to that for these problems makes one nothing but a blind supporter of a political party/figure.

do you live in harlem new york ?.seem like your day and night both are dark:) get a life dude..

Gov overused that FETO problem to divert people's attention and justify things that would not be accepted in a normal situation. To see people here still point to that for these problems makes one nothing but a blind supporter of a political party/figure.

In short,

XNCNZkt.jpg

Bad Advice Brad: FETO Terrorist

That is not true,we discussed this on many threads.
Erdogan achieved alot of things but until now,none of it was good for the country or its people.

He doesnt blame Turkiye,he blames the Erdogan and his AKP party,he has every right to do so.
These people will still blame. Its the interest. Not government but Turkiye. Thats why I say Turkiye.

When will you learn that secterian policies won't work in iraq. Funny to see how iraqies and porsians are supporting kemalists ahaha, and atheist baathies like assad. Get lost friend get lost.

One more attack and no one would ever dare to travel to beautiful Turkey again, Turkey as a big tourist country should provide sense of security to the tourists around the world.

I also dont like our goverment but your behavior here is totaly irrational.
Buddy I had exactly approx six months back that Turkey is going Pakistani way as they went during 1970s and lost track of development in search of perceived native peoples. I hope your government comes to senses and avoid bloodbath which is going on in near by region and I don't mean any harm to either Pakistan or Turkey. People had charged at me saying I am a indian, so don't have right to speak in Muslim world. That doesn't matter, what matters is your own citizens first and foremost Thank you.

Fetos from usa....
Buddy that might be true but untill and unless you have people inside your country gunning for others blood, it's going to happen, if not today tomorrow. Thank you.

The recent chaos is the result of ambiguity and tolerance Erdogan showed to terrorists. Don't utilize terrorists for your own agenda, that's my suggestion.

All these shit start to change when Erdogan nearly got killed by USA. Its a war between secularists and Islamists.

You know why there is no such tragedy happens in China major city like Beijing Shanghai? Cause we show nil tolerance to terrorists and we killed them all.

Erdogan thought he can make Benifits from ISIS? Just like in this case, Members of east Turkestan make loyalty to ISIS not Erdogan. He shall wake up before everything is too late.

Now You guys finally realize that Turkic terrorists from overseas dare to kill Turkish and People from GCC. Some members call them salafist as as an excuse to comfort themself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom