What's new

Reaffirming ban on graphic content.

WTF is going on? This seems to be the only forum on the internet where one's got to catch his nose from behind his head! I mean are we supposed to download the image first in photoshop or whatever, then save it, after which upload it as an attachment? BS! I ain't gonna go through all that trouble.

And how does one download gif smileys and upload them again? Ain't gonna work.

Or am I missing something here?

Oh, how I miss the old PDF. It's started to suck nowadays. From 'no graphic images' to 'no images' at all! Jeeez! :fie:

You save the image on a desktop and upload via attachment. It is not that hard.

You save the image on a desktop and upload via attachment. It is not that hard.

It's inconvenient and I don't see how this "cuts down bandwidth costs", I upload image to a image sharing website they take the bandwidth hits.

Assalam o alaikum
itx tayyeba here student of fsc part 2 pre-med. want to take admission in PAF . i want to know when will its starts and i live in the region of islamabad and which institute is best . please inform me early because i am really confuse about my future . i am only intrest in Pak army Onle

@WebMaster -
Is it to increase publicity through image searches? :D

Well, it's certainly isn't to cut bandwidth costs down.. People finding images here will copy paste direct links from here :D Plus, where's my commision ? :cheesy: I demand commision for all the exclusive stuffs I post here :P ;)

I think the , removal of images is sorta strange decision (my plea is for normal images), linking to other images on web is actually better for bandwidth, when you link to another site for images you don't use your own bandwidth

1- People should have freedom to post what they want (FREE INTERNET)
2 - If there is war and people discuss war , then its not them posting images of war is wrong but war itself.
3 - Lack of images make the conversations a bit dry
4- Every where in world , when there is war images are reported openly so not sure what difference it makes if regular folks discuss images ........

In some ways images of war are educational as they teach one , the dangers of conflict and that its not just heroic mumbo jumbo Military adds show , as a playground war is serious stff

Not a ideal idea to "DOWNLOAD" military images and guns and weapons on your own personal PC lol complete non ... these things should stay on internet

1- Download of files is tracked on ISP level , so if anyone goes to a site and starts
downloading stuff (Complete No no )

2- Its not smart to store military / war or any such images on your personal pc
Internet is best place for these for community related discussions/ hobby chats

3- Anytime you upload / download stuff that info is tracked unfortunately and breaches the security / privacy of individual

People should have ability to link to other images present already on internet / news sites information sites or internet resources

If there is war happening in world !!! Its not the user's fault , that they are reporting on it
Its the fault of international community which could not prevent the war

People should have right to discuss global affairs and if war is such a topic its natural that discussion would have images to clear up points

If we all want to live in Vanilla world we should all just watch Fox news , or BBC
and accept every thing they report - perhaps that would give a 100% mind control because people will not have a means to have open debate based on complete view of world affairs

Last edited:
That is also NOT allowed. Not heads up nothing.
Sir, i have been banned and i don't know why .I have always been maintaining the sanctity of this forum.It really hurts that the forum which we respect a lot disrespects us by banning for unkown reasons.I am new to PDF so i might have uploaded some link in way which was not done properly.But does it mean that such members should be banned.

f this new rule. Now one can't see pictures posted in old threads. Not to forget its becoming impossible to post new picture.

Sir, i have been banned and i don't know why .I have always been maintaining the sanctity of this forum.It really hurts that the forum which we respect a lot disrespects us by banning for unkown reasons.I am new to PDF so i might have uploaded some link in way which was not done properly.But does it mean that such members should be banned.

Banned when and where?

Back
Top Bottom