What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ MBQ
1) General Kiyani is totally out of politics. Tell me why public distribute sweets and used to dance when army takes control of country. This is the difference between our and Indian thought.
2) What Pakistan has lost in RD case?
3) Is our army is anti-Islam ? Please ask this question from any indian.

@ Zeeshan
No problem guy... You have democratic right to express your view....

@ Abu basit
Pakistan has not paid compensation. And diyat is always used in murder cases.

meray bhai diyat is not always used in murder cases. diyat didn't applied here and our ruling elite in order to please america has made mockery of this law and sorry to say some ppl got the opportunity to bash diyat law.

in case GOP has paid, than congrats, we all become raymond's relative as diyat is paid by the murderer or his relatives.

@ MBQ
1) General Kiyani is totally out of politics. Tell me why public distribute sweets and used to dance when army takes control of country. This is the difference between our and Indian thought.
2) What Pakistan has lost in RD case?
3) Is our army is anti-Islam ? Please ask this question from any indian.

Dont be emotional... You know the answers to these questions... I wont entertain another Zaid Hamid here...

No!!
Saudi's government will nvr fall only bcoz every muslim in saudi as well as in the rest of the countries have lots of respect to Saudi , only because of it's religious importance .
If Makkah and Madina were elsewhere in different country , not even a dog would have cared of Saudi
Ppl think tht protesting against Saudi government is like protesting against Allah ,many close relatives of mine stay in Saudi .
Although they r so many restrictions in Saudi , they r not offended .

!00% wrong no one in saudia thinks Gov is God, thats shirk if you know it.
Ppl of saudia are not emotional like in south Asia, they are cool minded people and thats the reason the kingdom of saudia is going on.

All Saudia people actually respect the family of Emam-i-Qaba, This is the same family who got the keys of Qaba after Makkah falls to Muslims and Prophet gave these keys to this family...May Allah correct me if im wrong anywhere in this information amin.

This family never invade the political decisions of Kings family and kings family never gets into religion decisions.

I have lived in saudia for more then 3 years and have very close ties with different families there.

It's really surprising to see how some members have so much ghairat now.These are the same people who support Taliban occupation of Waziristan.A Pakistani territory.Where are you people when taliban kill 50 people every week?You are probably supporting those scums.I mean lets not be hypocrites when taliban do something i dont see any thing from you guys but usual apologist bullshit like we should strike a peace deal with them and surrender etc.This so called highly inflated ghairat is just bs.You will be screwed by all the countries around the world until you stop supporting terrorist because today they are against America tomorrow they might be against china due to which Pakistan's relations with the world will deteriorate.It is in our best interest to kick out the taliban and radicals from our lands so that no one can put blame on us and NATO will have no chance to bomb our land.It is only due to Taliban that NATO got chance to bomb Afghanistan.

As far as I know, the case was referred to the Lower Court and not Sharia Court.
My question, could diyaat have been paid in High Court also?
If yes, then are there two types of law systems running parallel in each court of Pakistan?
If a person is charged under the Pakistan Penal Code for Murder and Sec 302 imposed on him, then can he be tried under shariya law in the same court under the same judge?
Thanks

As far as I know, the case was referred to the Lower Court and not Sharia Court.
My question, could diyaat have been paid in High Court also?
If yes, then are there two types of law systems running parallel in each court of Pakistan?
If a person is charged under the Pakistan Penal Code for Murder and Sec 302 imposed on him, then can he be tried under shariya law in the same court under the same judge?
Thanks

when gov isi army agree to free him then law shriea or courts cant do nothing and public has to watch only.

Today the Americans will be thanking Zia and his Islamisation policy. There was no diyat before that.

And there he flew away.

thanks to Zia 4 PARTIAL implementation of islam,thanks to Mustafa kamal 4 DISTROYING khilafat,thanks to Mawiya 4 replacing MARIT based selection wid monachary:cry:

issue isnt about diyya per se, even though there are claims they (families) were arm-twisted into accepting the deal. Issue is espionage and weapons charges, under which Shariah has no say in the matter. It's a matter of national security, and I personally would have looked forward to charging him for those crimes.

in my opinion, as Asim bhai rightly said, Shariah law --which makes west jittery and uneasy - screwed over Pakistan (again) and actually came to the assistance of Americans. Personal opinion however.

thanks to Zia 4 PARTIAL implementation of islam,thanks to Mustafa kamal 4 DISTROYING khilafat,thanks to Mawiya 4 replacing MARIT based selection wid monachary:cry:

MK acted on cue; the khilafat already was in decline and in tatters post WWI

plz stick to topic, thanks

issue isnt about diyya per se, even though there are claims they (families) were arm-twisted into accepting the deal. Issue is espionage and weapons charges, under which Shariah has no say in the matter. It's a matter of national security, and I personally would have looked forward to charging him for those crimes.

in my opinion, as Asim bhai rightly said, Shariah law --which makes west jittery and uneasy - screwed over Pakistan (again) and actually came to the assistance of Americans. Personal opinion however.

carry illegal arms and other sencetive equpment shooting in public spying on pakistan's national security. ok next time when i do it they will charge me 20000 ruppes and 41 days jail.its clearly show gov was not intreasted to charge him they just wait to remove charge of murder but state law go to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom