What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
How conveniently you forget that India is the country where USA is most loved outside the USA.

I don't care about the world but the US has given me, personally, alsmost everything that I have in life today and I'm not alone. There are hundreds of thousands of Indians in India and in the US who owe so much to the US.

It's only natural.
Ur personal love for usa or should i say boot liciking of usa is wat u call as natural reactin then why o u people crib in other threads when pakistanis pay u by the same coin.

Oh and BTW, as far as this particular case is concerned, the Pakistanis cannot cry hoarse because they have themselves blown apart all international conventions and practices.

They're setting a very bad precedent as far as international diplomacy is concerned. All thanks to their failed foreign office.
Its for the pakistani courts to decide if RD enjoys immunity or not.And still its not been proven in courts so how can u jump the gun so soon saying pakistan has broken the geneva convention.
Also, India's experience with the US in the Headley case has been pretty satisfactory. We could never have hoped to get him extradited to India but the US has given our agencies unprecedented access to him. There are many things we've come to know about the modus operandi behind 26/11. All thanks to the access provided to Headley by the US.
Of all the indian govts. Manmohan singh's govt is the most pro american and even then from his own govt from MEA and HM at various times aired their dissatisfaction with usa over david headley issue as late as just before the Obama's visit too.from press to B.R.raman to vikram sood to siddharth varadrajan etc everybody has pointed out Indian govt's. dis satisfaction with usa over this issue.Now right explanation is that u being in love with usa or better i say ur boot-licking of usa made u to comment like indian govt is satisfied with usa over headley issue.

bottom-line is ....indian establishment still not satisfied with usa over headley issue...period.

Dont act like a kid-- these things do not come out open for us common people to see- i meant his non diplomatic immunity status-- is a leverage GoP is using- things would have been quite different had it been the opposite case-

I'm not asking you for a scanned copy of the statement. That would not be possible for you. I know that.

I'm only asking you to point me to a report from a credible news source reporting Mr. Abdul Basit (the FO's spokesman) stating that RD does not have diplomatic immunity.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Ur personal love for usa or should i say boot liciking of usa is wat u call as natural reactin then why o u people crib in other threads when pakistanis pay u by the same coin.

Its for the pakistani courts to decide if RD enjoys immunity or not.And still its not been proven in courts so how can u jump the gun so soon saying pakistan has broken the geneva convention.
Of all the indian govts. Manmohan singh's govt is the most pro american and even then from his own govt from MEA and HM at various times aired their dissatisfaction with usa over david headley issue as late as just before the Obama's visit too.from press to B.R.raman to vikram sood to siddharth varadrajan etc everybody has pointed out Indian govt's. dis satisfaction with usa over this issue.Now right explanation is that u being in love with usa or better i say ur boot-licking of usa made u to comment like indian govt is satisfied with usa over headley issue.

bottom-line is ....indian establishment still not satisfied with usa over headley issue...period.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

When did that happen? I'd definitely like to see the source/link. And please don't post that video of Qureshi's press conference. He was not the FM at the time he made his comment.

Please show me the official statement issued by the FO explicitly stating that RD does not have diplomatic immunity.
go to back pages of this same thread u'll find loads of articles and video posted here which confirms RD doesnt enjoy diplomatic immunity.check out even his passport scans posted right in this thread.

209.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

go to back pages of this same thread u'll find loads of articles and video posted here which confirms RD doesnt enjoy diplomatic immunity.check out even his passport scans posted right in this thread.

None of the past pages have what I've asked for.

Why? Because it has not happened yet.

After so many days, Pakistani FO is yet to issue a formal official statement on RD's diplomatic status.

Actually I've witnessed your abusive capacities with that post in which you ridiculed the millions of people who travelled from India to Pakistan and from Pakistan to India in 1947 calling them 'darpok' and what not.

And you actually got away with it.

You enjoy a special treatment here. I, like others, have to use my brain.

And my brain forbids me from wrestling with a pig.
If ever u had grey matter in ur brain u would have used it instead of doing brain farting over here coz u r being blinded by ur love for uncle sam so u r unable to think rationally.

If ever u had grey matter in ur brain u would have used it instead of doing brain farting over here coz u r being blinded by ur love for uncle sam so u r unable to think rationally.

Of course. How could I forget? You are the only one in this world capable of thinking rationally. So forgive me for I'm not as blessed as you are, neither by the mods nor by the Gods.

Now if you'd please excuse me.

None of the past pages have what I've asked for.

Why? Because it has not happened yet.

After so many days, Pakistani FO is yet to issue a formal official statement on RD's diplomatic status.
see ur one more lie got nailed due to ur blind love for uncle sam.....if its not proven yet then how can u claim that pakistan has voilated geneva convention.so untill pakistani court decides,RD cant be considered as diplomat.

Of course. How could I forget? You are the only one in this world capable of thinking rationally. So forgive me for I'm not as blessed as you are, neither by the mods nor by the Gods.

Now if you'd please excuse me.
ur wish granted bachcha....u r excused now u can go make love with uncle sam..................:rofl:

see ur one more lie got nailed due to ur blind love for uncle sam.....if its not proven yet then how can u claim that pakistan has voilated geneva convention.so untill pakistani court decides,RD cant be considered as diplomat.

Hey Ram! Listen, if you need help with English, pay me first.

I'm not asking you for a scanned copy of the statement. That would not be possible for you. I know that.

I'm only asking you to point me to a report from a credible news source reporting Mr. Abdul Basit (the FO's spokesman) stating that RD does not have diplomatic immunity.

Mr abdul Basit is not the current FO spokesman-- they will keep on changing until they do not play along- so their statements doesn't matter-

Mr abdul Basit is not the current FO spokesman-- they will keep on changing until they do not play along- so their statements doesn't matter-

Ok so whoever is the spokesman has to issue a formal statement. Yaar it's really very simple and you know how this works.

Without an official statement, Pakistan's action of arresting RD will be considered departing from internationally accepted conventions and practices.

First confirm his status.

and thats the only reason i see-- why Pakistan FO cannot confirm (or do not want to confirm) the official status of RD-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom