What's new

Rawalpindi car race accident

Pathetic.... Manslaughter charges should be brought against the organisers. As for Majid... Well i will keep my thoughts to myself.

Pathetic.... Manslaughter charges should be brought against the organisers. As for Majid... Well i will keep my thoughts to myself.

I am not defending him nor i am his spokeman well just ask me one thing...

if u hit your car to someone and he or she will die .... kya hona chahye phir ?? are you hit jaan bhooj kar ?

I am not defending him nor i am his spokeman well just ask me one thing...

if u hit your car to someone and he or she will die .... kya hona chahye phir ?? are you hit jaan bhooj kar ?

Nahi yar i agree with that, i don't mind the racing scene. I still remember the good old days with Salman and his Civic.. xD

But what i am saying is the Organisers should have been more strict on the people watching. But knowing as they are Pakistani (koan kis ke sunta hain)..

As for the Private Security guards, those poor guys have Zero authority, i remember when i used to work over at Telenor and the guard would ask the staff to park away from the main building they would say such rude things to that poor guy.

Even in the video you can see the poor guards asking people to get lost and people are just ignoring them...

Pakistani people are ignorant and brash and it is their ignorance and over confidence that ruins them, had the people at the end listened to the organisers and the security guards this would not have happened.

But still loss of life is loss of life... There needs to be accountability.

I recommend Pakistan sets up something like the Health and Safety Executive or OSHA to investigate and regulate such incidents.

that, and just establish some racetracks......

that's cool u know Salman with the civic....do you happen to know Joji - he has a 96 RX-7 black, with gold coloured BBS wheels. He removed the sequential turbos and put a large single turo. Thing is damn quick. He hardly takes it out though

there's a guy Hassan in Isloo F6 who drives a souped up 74 VW beetle -- all fiberglass! Dont know much about it though

I never lived in Isloo but in Peshawar we had a decent race scene every now and then; a lot of people used to go to Abbotabad especially on independence days -and race there. Bikes and cars.

Back
Top Bottom