What's new

RAW officer appreciating ISI

but sir jee some time we also f@cked up by USA too . :omghaha: ... 100 sunaar ki 1 lohar ki trah

Sir Jee dealing with CIA Mossad and RAW and MI6 even KGB is not easy they are all present in Afghanistan and their main focus is us not Afghanistan

Every Islamic country is their main focus and Pakistan is on top of the list because you posses nuclear weapon. Your ISI failed in by executing, Kashmir operations , operations in Afghanistan and annexing Muslim block, all together. Wrong analysis!

[video]http://tune.pk/video/3962/Indian-RAW-OfficerACCEPTING-the-POWER-OF-ISI-What-Indians-will-say-about-it-now[/video] no body miss this video
Personal question, i am networking engineer work 24 by 6 what do you do to eat food.

Yes,

We have bombs every six months in India, we think RAW is worst organisation

and these people have bombs every day or week and they think ISI is best organisation....

such is Irony of world..

Yeah, I've noticed the same.

In India if I'm not wrong around 25 lives have been lost due to terrorism in 2013.

A single attack on a single day in Pakistan causes more deaths.

Yet ISI is better than the RAW.

Yes,

We have bombs every six months in India, we think RAW is worst organisation

and these people have bombs every day or week and they think ISI is best organisation....

such is Irony of world..

Your time to face music is coming soon, just wait till NATO withdraws from afghanistan in 2014. The honey moon period that was given to you by your man pervaiz musharraf (mohajir) will be over after 2014.

.....what have ISI gained since it's inception ? ..some nuisance for neighbors ....and a death trap for pakistan? It's been very successful in both..I admire it's competence and capability :coffee:
'Bleed India' has become 'flush pakistan'

Every Islamic country is their main focus and Pakistan is on top of the list because you posses nuclear weapon. Your ISI failed in by executing, Kashmir operations , operations in Afghanistan and annexing Muslim block, all together. Wrong analysis!
Mr when you don't know something than don't show your level and all the other Indian members Mr we are facing top ten organisations in Afghanistan Mr we are facing RAW and Mossad and CIA and KGB and of France and MI6 and we have ISI and MI to counter them and IB @kbd-raaf @Tangent
and our dear Indian members think they know better than their RAW guys so this shows their level and level of their organisation

Last edited by a moderator:
Why there is a flag and Jinnah's picture on his desk speech?He doesn't look like a RAW agent to me.

Why there is a flag and Jinnah's picture on his desk speech?He doesn't look like a RAW agent to me.
That is put by the person who has edited the video it is not part of that dice basically he has covered dice

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom