What's new

RAW agent arrested

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RAW agent arrested

LAHORE: The Crime Investigation Agency (CIA) of Lahore Police on Saturday arrested a suspected Indian terrorist, believed to be working to smuggle Pakistan-made weapons to India, an official said. The official said the suspect was a member of the Indian Research and Analysis Wing (RAW). Police said they arrested Nazir Hussain, resident of Mendhar Poonch area of India-held Kashmir, from Islampura and registered a case under Section 121-A of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) and Section 14 of the Foreigners Act. During initial investigation, Hussain confessed that he and his two accomplices - Muhammad Sharif and Hussain – were working for RAW, adding that he had crossed the border 15 times. He said an Indian Army official, Prithvi, gave him the money for transporting the weapons to India. staff report

Boy oh boy raw seems to be poping up alot these days lol well its time for the treatment haha hope he enjoys it !

Title of article is Suspected RAW agent arrested

I see how desperate pak media is to label anything involving RAW as Indian terrorist which basically exist in pak and not in other parts of world. Why is he a terrorist ? What innocent lives is he accused/conspiring of taking? On the contrary, he is smuggling weapons out of gun-rich pak culture! Thousands of them were arrested and news just die out. They better check if he is circumcised or not!!!

What happned to the suspect they caught few months back? Never heard anything after news like this.

I think the agents which are cought on feild are deffinately being negotiated with the responcible bodies behind closed doors.
Like exchange of high level prisonors.

First thing this stupid paper must know while making stories is that RAW is a civilian intelligence agency not a military intelligence agency.

wow, Indians get very defensive about this. Relax, it's not a big deal a RAW agent has gotten caught in Pakistan, it's not the first time and it wont be the last, why are you guys wasting your energies trying to defend a guy you dont personally know.

First thing this stupid paper must know while making stories is that RAW is a civilian intelligence agency not a military intelligence agency.

Off topic, No need to bring RAW in here. They are NON STATE ACTORS:woot::yahoo:

Title of article is Suspected RAW agent arrested

I see how desperate pak media is to label anything involving RAW as Indian terrorist which basically exist in pak and not in other parts of world. Why is he a terrorist ? What innocent lives is he accused/conspiring of taking? On the contrary, he is smuggling weapons out of gun-rich pak culture!

yes, to carry out a terrorist attack in India with Pak made weapons, quiet plausable. a terrorist is a terrorist even before he carries out his mission, doesn't nessarily have to kill a few innocent to qualify for one.

I just don't get what some countries will get out of harming their neighbouring countries? Don't they realise distabilizing their neighbouring countries will also have an negative effect on themselves as well?

I just don't get what some countries will get out of harming their neighbouring countries? Don't they realise distabilizing their neighbouring countries will also have an negative effect on themselves as well?

great question...please ask this question to your neighbours political class...who have used terrorisim as an excellent weapon against Two of its neighbouring countries....without relalizing it will come back haut the creator...

Every second month a RAW agent seems to get caught in Pak and and ISI agent in India . Honestly I don't even know the level of truth behind such stories.

Load of BS.
Why would a RAW agent smuggle Paksitani weapons from Pakistan to India?
Why would an Indian Army officer pay a man to bring guns from Pakistan to India?
If he was a RAW agent, then he would have been taking weapons from India to Pakistan.
I think he was carrying weapons to India from Pakistan to give them to some sought of terrorists on Indian side. And was caught accidentally.
How can Pakistani Press be so ludicrous?
And then...
Police said they arrested Nazir Hussain, resident of Mendhar Poonch area of India-held Kashmir,

Isn't that confusing? A Kashmiri Muslim brother working for RAW against Paksitan. That is mind boggling.
If its true then I am proud of RAW.:tup:

Last edited:
Load of BS.
Why would a RAW agent smuggle Paksitani weapons from Pakistan to India?
Why would an Indian Army officer pay a man to brings guns from Pakistan to India?
How can Pakistani Press be so ludicrous?

Some logic at least. Please.

i know what our pakistani friends here would say!!...'to stage another mumbai attack,and show this smuggled weapons as a proof of pak involvement-like they did last november'...!!!!...lolz.....

i know what our pakistani friends here would say!!...'to stage another mumbai attack,and show this smuggled weapons as a proof of pak involvement-like they did last november'...!!!!...lolz.....

Exactly.... !! atlast you have realize why RAW is smugglling Pakistan made normal weapons to india :)

There are american (better) weapons also available in pakistani market. There are chinese, russian weapons also their, so smuggling pakistani weapons clearly shows what was the agenda.

Back
Top Bottom