What's new

Rape saga: Pak Army not present in haiti.

The darn problem in this world is IGNORANCE!! People can't seem to distinguish between regular troops and the paramilitary/police organizations! This really sucks! Anyone in uniform is considered a fauji! WTF? :fie:

There is a vicious army bashing thread running Def.pk for last many hours. I would just like to enlighten my army hating friends that there is "NO" Pakistan army presence in Haiti Whatsoever in ANY UN or non UN role.:what:

The rape case involves two "Pakistani Cops" - has nothing to do with the Army.

I reckon they should undergo 100% circumcision.

bro i am damn sure i saw pics of our army me under UN misson in haiti,, whemn that calamity hit haiti,, in newspapers of those days.. they were circulated in many newspapers,,

and i wonder what would be the acts of this army in tribal areas and baluchistan,, considering their power,, and considering thact that a white body got more attraction then black ,,and most women/girls/children in these pakistani affected areas are of wheatish complexion,,
also media in thos areas is very much gauged,,and filtered ,,and journalists are extremly vulnerable in those areas ,,

it must be just the tip of an ice burg ,,

also pak army sells the ration,petrol.diesel from their use at places to pumps and other traders,,
also another fact is that since the areras where operations are carried out ,,those areas are made free of their peoples..like waziristan,, and there in those areas is only army and talibans,, and the army there steals the items from people houses and sell those,,including the roof tops made of metal, household items, furnitures,electric equipment ,,
but sadly no media is allowd to show it ,, and its undetrstood to speak truth that involves army one gets a one way ticket to kabaristan and roisk his family and tribe of persecution,,

hope some media gets courage and highlight these issues,, but its hard,,and most importantly fruitless

Back
Top Bottom