What's new

Ranking of world cyber-armies

tyrant

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
This is a ranking made by information reviews analyzer. I could not print-screen the page, so I made the picture myself.
The ranking is based on recent cyber wars and informatics infra-structure.
1DqPLRP.png

Looks quite true.
But I think Pakistan should have been there too.

@Op :- Could you post the link so that i may upload a clear and informative pic ?

based on which factors to predict power of cyber-armies?

Don't see Iran and India ahead of the 4th tier.

Pakistan should be somewhere ahead of Saudi Arabia.

There are other countries missing. Overall, poor list.

Can somebody with knowledge let us laymen know what are the objectives of a cyber army and the present international standard capabilities.

Yaar you have more experience in this field. Kindly tell us more in details.

I was talking about independent cyber security firms operating from Germany and France. They provide security to all financial and defense firms from internet related hazards. After US, firms from Germany and France comes second.

As the process of cyber warfare involves a hacker (black hat) and a computer security expert who thwarts a hacker (white hat), as the job of a white hat is more tough and complex, the ranking of these private firms among the top surely means something.

Just keep in mind, when a white hat turns into black hat, they can wreck havoc on their adversaries, as they know and can effectively exploit all the cyber system vulnerabilities.

India, Pakistan's cyber warfare are just some bored kids running DDOS attacks on each other's servers.

Back
Top Bottom