What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

yes they mostly spoke rants which indians use here commonly and the freedom of speech they are given here in contrast to bharat rakshak

like failed state, stop aids,barbaric

now please read, an indian journalist has been gunned down, no pathetic comments there??

Gunned down by criminals not by the army or police .

Gunned down by criminals not by the army or police .

im talking about journalist and not police, when salim shehzaad was murdered, indian elephant bojozs were beating drums shouting trumphets there, what happened now?? super power peaceful india??, anybody?? isi killed indian journalist??

im talking about journalist and not police, when salim shehzaad was murdered, indian elephant bojozs were beating drums shouting trumphets there, what happened now?? super power peaceful india??, anybody?? isi killed indian journalist??

Stop trolling dude . Nobody even mentioned ISI in the murder case . Get real . Murders happen all around the world but this one in Pakistan is special because it is the men in uniform who have done it . Had it happened in india it would have also got more coverage than other murders .

Is karachi more violent than other places of Pakistan ?

I heard that Punjabis and Pashtun generally are more violent . That is the image one gets ( they call themselves martial)

Then how is it that a muhajir dominated city in sindh province is most violent place in pakistan for non-terror incidents ?

Pakistani Punjabis are lion-hearted Angels.

More journalists 'retire', 'disappear', or get killed in the US, than in India or in Pakistan.

But you have to understand, for now, Pakistan is the 'villain'.

Now why is Pakistan the villain, is altogether a different question.

Your Salim was killed By ISI as per report. or Terrorist organisation.

Our journalist was not killed By our Intelligence Bureau lol indeed he was helping India. He was killed by Underworld. He was reporting for last 20 years against underworld and helping everyone with Insight News. By the way Underworld Mafia are living outside India like Dawood in Karachi. Mahrashtra Government will surely find the facts. Bottomline - He was helping India. ISI in this case ?? I heard from you only. Lol

There is huge difference between India and Pakistan. Don't think over it. It will be bad for you. Off topic too.

Your Salim was killed By ISI as per report. or Terrorist organisation.

Our journalist was not killed By our Intelligence Bureau lol indeed he was helping India. He was killed by Underworld. He was reporting for last 20 years against underworld and helping everyone with Insight News. By the way Underworld Mafia are living outside India like Dawood in Karachi. Mahrashtra Government will surely find the facts. Bottomline - He was helping India. ISI in this case ?? I heard from you only. Lol

There is huge difference between India and Pakistan. Don't think over it. It will be bad for you. Off topic too.

yes indian reports

huge difference what???? india comes clean and pakistan is all dirty, dont poke nose into our matter, first improve your own human rights, journalist rights etc

More journalists 'retire', 'disappear', or get killed in the US, than in India or in Pakistan.

But you have to understand, for now, Pakistan is the 'villain'.

Now why is Pakistan the villain, is altogether a different question.

pakistan is 'villain'?????? seriously WTF???

Stop trolling dude . Nobody even mentioned ISI in the murder case . Get real . Murders happen all around the world but this one in Pakistan is special because it is the men in uniform who have done it . Had it happened in india it would have also got more coverage than other murders .

it frequently happens in india, in india women are raped my uniform men, can i post some pictures?? women do nude protest against their rape

yes indian reports

huge difference what???? india comes clean and pakistan is all dirty, dont poke nose into our matter, first improve your own human rights, journalist rights etc

I never poke the Nose and say anything crap. Indeed, you poked the nose by brining India when the topic was something else. Who said India come clean and Pakistan all dirty ?? Are you Drunk ?? why you are so frustrated ?? you saying yourself. lol. No one is saying anything. Don't worry about India. We are doing fine very fine :cheers:. And Good Luck to you. :tup:

it frequently happens in india, in india women are raped my uniform men, can i post some pictures?? women do nude protest against their rape

I Think you have some mental problem ? Why you brining India. No one is saying anything about India. Can i post many pictures ?? Ridiculous. Whatever happened, It's bad be it Pakistan or India or U.S. It's not about country but against humanity. Stop trolling and talking rubbish. No one is saying anything about India Vs Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom