What's new

Racial Map of South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that but according to your map all the people from Europe, Tajikistan, northern Pakistan and North Western India are the same. Right?? Is that what you are trying to say???

Oh my God, there's no such thing as an "Aryan" race or an "Indo-Aryan" race or any other race for that matter.

Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Arabid are all pseudo-scientific terms that are no longer accepted in the modern realms of science. They're probably only used in forensics these days.

Indo-Aryan is a linguistic classification, not a genetic classification.

This entire thread is pseudo-scientific from top to bottom.

I read with interest your exchange with CD yesterday on the Rohingya thread. I think you did pretty good against arguably the best Chinese poster here. I do not mean this in a condescending way at all, but it's great to have a smart articulate Middle Eastern Muslim woman here. Keep going. :tup:

I read with interest your exchange with CD yesterday on the Rohingya thread. I think you did pretty good against arguably the best Chinese poster here. I do not mean this in a condescending way at all, but it's great to have a smart articulate Middle Eastern Muslim woman here. Keep going. :tup:

Shes Kuwaiti Baloch.

I don't agree with this skin map. Punjabis and even people from Delhi have the same skin tone as people from Chitral or Badakshan or Nuristan.
no, West Punjabis of pakistan, looks lighter and more Caucasoid than Indian Punjabis. and no ,Nuristanis and people of Badakshan are far more lighter than punjabis.

I know that but according to your map all the people from Europe, Tajikistan, northern Pakistan and North Western India are the same. Right?? Is that what you are trying to say???
No, all are different from eachother with same ancestors 1000s of years ago.

That may be true. By the way who told you that. That's interesting.

One day I would like to do my Gene test to find about my Genes rather than reading thousands of documents and articles
My Grandfather used to say , we are Aryans and that too from Persia .
People in my family have fair skin .

I would like to find the truth about my Grandpa's claim .
How much does such genetic test cost ?

research.

Any idea why people in my family grow brown golden tinges in Beard ?
Unlike the Dogras who have Black beards , Me and many from my community have Beards which have tinges of Brown and Gold . ( sometimes in sunlight they appear little reddish )

May be true but I don't know anything about genetics so I can't comment.

One day I would like to do my Gene test to find about my Genes rather than reading thousands of documents and articles
My Grandfather used to say , we are Aryans and that too from Persia .
People in my family have fair skin .

I would like to find the truth about my Grandpa's claim .
How much does such genetic test cost ?

Any idea why people in my family grow brown golden tinges in Beard ?
Unlike the Dogras who have Black beards , Me and many from my community have Beards which have tinges of Brown and Gold . ( sometimes in sunlight they appear little reddish )

You area kashmiri Pundit. kashmiris are Dard people,Dards are purest Indo Aryans nit Iranians. So you are not Iranian but Purest Aryan of Vedic Heritage.

Now, Dardic Blood + Brahmin Blood = Highly Caucasians Racial group (90% Europoid).

And Indo Aryan Dard(you) are different from Irano Aryans.

I am a brahmin from north and I have Brown Hairs, so having colored Eyes and Hairs are not exotic in our Race (Brahmin).

You area kashmiri Pundit. kashmiris are Dard people,Dards are purest Indo Aryans nit Iranians. So you are not Iranian but Purest Aryan of Vedic Heritage.

Now, Dardic Blood + Brahmin Blood = Highly Caucasians Racial group (90% Europoid).

I am a brahmin from north and I have Brown Hairs, so having colored Eyes and Hairs are not exotic in our Race (Brahmin).

Thanks . I knew we are Dards but rest I wasn't aware of :eek:

One more thing . My brother is very fair ( Both my Grand Mothers are Very Fair ) . He has white skin like Iranians , Brown Eyes and he is nearly 6 feet .
Me on the other hand is 5'7'' and Skin color is Brown .
What went wrong with me ?

Does that mean , We ( My family ) are no longer pure but mixed ?

One more thing . My brother is very fair ( Both my Grand Mothers are Very Fair ) . He has white skin like Iranians , Brown Eyes and he is nearly 6 feet .

Persians are not fair skinned, some are but not all, actually large no of Persians can easily mistaken for North Indians.

Your granddad is mostly pure Aryan.

Where do you live ? Are in Plains of India since your birth ?

And night means nothing, My Dad is 6.3" and he's from Haryana.

Persians are not fair skinned, some are but not all, actually large no of Persians can easily mistaken for North Indians.

Your granddad is mostly pure Aryan.

Where do you live ? Are in Plains of India since your birth ?

And night means nothing, My Dad is 6.3" and he's from Haryana.

My Family ( Parents , Grand Parents , Great Grand Parents ) lived their lives in Anantnag in the Valley . My brother was born in Valley and spent his early years there .

I was born in Jammu and its very Hot here . I have never visited Kashmir .

Dard is a linguistic group not a genetic one. Similarly Iranian people is a linguistic group not a genetic one. Genetically they are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom