What's new

Question in joining PAK ARMY in TCC

Shaikh Sabih

New Recruit

Reaction score
AOA, im a student of 2nd year, pre engineering. Just finished with my exams a week ago, headed my way to the university.

I wanted to join the Pak Army in TCC. I was unable to apply in FEB-MARCH selection as of 24th cadet. I wanted to know when will the 25th TCC is going to be announced? This year again or the next year?

also is it possible to apply now for the 24th cadet?

AOA, im a student of 2nd year, pre engineering. Just finished with my exams a week ago, headed my way to the university.

I wanted to join the Pak Army in TCC. I was unable to apply in FEB-MARCH selection as of 24th cadet. I wanted to know when will the 25th TCC is going to be announced? This year again or the next year?

also is it possible to apply now for the 24th cadet?
yeah i am having the same prob, i thought there are two registrations in one year, now i have to wait, can i apply for infantry and then change?

I missed the chance to go for tcc this year and now i have to wait for a whole year which i don't want, so i wanted to ask you a few questions
1. Can you opt for software engineering after pma(LONG COURSE), Cuz i heard they stopped for eme is that for signals too, If yes then what is the method
2.Can you change from paying cadet to technical if yes then how
3. What do you think i should do, apply for army or join as a paying cadet.

Nope , nope , nope. From now on tcc size being increased and no more long course lads joining Corp of engineers. Tbh tcc would be worth the wait

Nope , nope , nope. From now on tcc size being increased and no more long course lads joining Corp of engineers. Tbh tcc would be worth the wait
And approx how many seats are there inTCC??

Why does it matter how many seats there are ?
It's irrelevant
Besides it's all the technical arms so just guess about 50-100 for each
Mera matlab Technical Course mein 8 disciplines offer karte hain so approximately kitne cadets select karte hain.
Approx 300 to 500 LC ke cadets select hote hain.
Then TCC ka overall 100.ya agar 8 disciplines mein 50to 100

Why does it matter how many seats there are ?
It's irrelevant
Besides it's all the technical arms so just guess about 50-100 for each

These are 8 disciplines..
(1) Civil Engineering Military College of
Engineering Risalpur
(NUST)
(2) Electrical (Telecommunication)
Engineering
Military College of Signals
Rawalpindi (NUST)
(3) Computer Software Engineering
(4) Electrical Engineering
College of Electrical &
Mechanical Engineering
Rawalpindi (NUST)
(5) Mechanical Engineering
(6) Computer Systems Engineering
(7) Mechatronics Engineering
(8) Aeronautical Engineering

Mera matlab Technical Course mein 8 disciplines offer karte hain so approximately kitne cadets select karte hain.
Approx 300 to 500 LC ke cadets select hote hain.
Then TCC ka overall 100.ya agar 8 disciplines mein 50to 100

These are 8 disciplines..
(1) Civil Engineering Military College of
Engineering Risalpur
(NUST)
(2) Electrical (Telecommunication)
Engineering
Military College of Signals
Rawalpindi (NUST)
(3) Computer Software Engineering
(4) Electrical Engineering
College of Electrical &
Mechanical Engineering
Rawalpindi (NUST)
(5) Mechanical Engineering
(6) Computer Systems Engineering
(7) Mechatronics Engineering
(8) Aeronautical Engineering
Why do you want to know or get this information? What's the use of it ?

Why do you want to know or get this information? What's the use of it ?
Because mene TCC and GDP ka liya at the same time apply kiya hai dono ke initials clear clear hain.And mera discipline computer software engineering.Mein just is liya janna chahta hon ke agar 5 to 10 cadets select hote hain har discipline se tou mein Gdp ke issb ko prefference de deta hon.
Just ye reason hai puchne ke.

Because mene TCC and GDP ka liya at the same time apply kiya hai dono ke initials clear clear hain.And mera discipline computer software engineering.Mein just is liya janna chahta hon ke agar 5 to 10 cadets select hote hain har discipline se tou mein Gdp ke issb ko prefference de deta hon.
Just ye reason hai puchne ke.
This makes absolutely no sense at all ? You have to have a firm dedication to join one branch , this will have a bad effect on your issb personality test

This makes absolutely no sense at all ? You have to have a firm dedication to join one branch , this will have a bad effect on your issb personality test
okey thanks mein GDP ke issb ke preperation kar raha hon.Ye question just for info ka liya tha.As you know ke Gdp mein merit high hai.Is wajha se apse puche liya.
Thank you for quick response

@Army research Sir aik question hai mera cousin soldier hai and wo commission ka liya apply karna chahta hai.But us ke documents GHQ mein hain.So kindly plz guide kar dein..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom