What's new

Queen Rania: Let's Drop The First 'I' In ISIS. There's Nothing Islamic About Them

Yes sure terrorism on the name of islam still exists & its growing ,no one can deny that ,but its not Islamic terrorism ?
Also there are faces of terror , every where it can be found in India too ?
Even its the mile stone of Hindu extermism , but I am not calling it a hindu terrorism cause I belive , Hindu religion has nothing to do with it ?
May some of hindus have used it ,for gaining political standing or public or financial support but it can't be made as Hindu terrorism ?
Islam is world wide religion , with 58 Muslim countries on the face of earth , so does make it easy to be used by its enemies to use it for their dirty purposes?
My , rating is just a warning to anyone who thinks he is Mr hot shot , & can be stupid enough to challenge me on the red lines or beyond .
It just says , don't cross your lines , of manners cause if you did , after that there will be only BATMANOW & his ethics , to take you high on your moral grounds .
Debating is not meant to , become stupid at all .

Thanks

Not the first time you have accepted that , but you keep jumping in to save your horses , never worked against me , should have stopped long time ago ?
But your habits , are to strong ?lolzz

I tolerate you for comic relief, nothing more.

You have never made a sensible post in your life, and it does not seem that this will change.

Yes sure terrorism on the name of islam still exists & its growing ,no one can deny that ,but its not Islamic terrorism ?
Also there are faces of terror , every where it can be found in India too ?
Even its the mile stone of Hindu extermism , but I am not calling it a hindu terrorism cause I belive , Hindu religion has nothing to do with it ?
May some of hindus have used it ,for gaining political standing or public or financial support but it can't be made as Hindu terrorism ?
Islam is world wide religion , with 58 Muslim countries on the face of earth , so does make it easy to be used by its enemies to use it for their dirty purposes?
My , rating is just a warning to anyone who thinks he is Mr hot shot , & can be stupid enough to challenge me on the red lines or beyond .
It just says , don't cross your lines , of manners cause if you did , after that there will be only BATMANOW & his ethics , to take you high on your moral grounds .
Debating is not meant to , become stupid at all .

Thanks

Not the first time you have accepted that , but you keep jumping in to save your horses , never worked against me , should have stopped long time ago ?
But your habits , are to strong ?lolzz

I don't think ANYBODY accuses you of becoming stupid due to debating. Nobody.

I tolerate you for comic relief, nothing more.

You have never made a sensible post in your life, and it does not seem that this will change.

I don't think ANYBODY accuses you of becoming stupid due to debating. Nobody.
Sure going off topic , every then & now , you are declared genius ?lolzz
I know my lolzzzzing hurts a lot ?lolz
They try ,their best & I give them their reliefs ?
Want some get some !

Sure going off topic , every then & now , you are declared genius ?lolzz
I know my lolzzzzing hurts a lot ?lolz
They try ,their best & I give them their reliefs ?
Want some get some !

It's the contrast.

Next to you, I do look like a genius.

Oh, wait a minute, next to you, everybody looks like a genius.

It's the contrast.

Next to you, I do look like a genius.

Oh, wait a minute, next to you, everybody looks like a genius.
Reported off topic & derailing the thread genius ?lolzz
Be happy & be genius next to me ?
Im not stoping u ?

How many versions / iterations of Islam and more importantly of "Sharia" will you be able to disown, before you come to a conclusion that there indeed is something wrong with the prevalent mindset? We have to go back to the foundation of Islam, which is Quran ONLY, if we wish to remain relevant for times to come.

1. Black dogs are evil.
2. Cover face with veil.
3. Don't cover face with veil.
4. Women can wear this, can not wear that.
5. Women can wear that and can not wear this.
6. Pray standing up with hands in this position.
7. Pray sitting down with hands in that position.
8. Recite it in this way.
9. Recite it in that way.
10. Pay 2% zakat.
11. Pay 2.5% zakat.
12. Pay 20% zakat.
13. Will go to hell if you do this.
14. Will go to hell if you do that.
15. Will go to hell if you do this and don't do that as well.
16. Drink one sip of alcohol and you're destined for hell.
17. Drink one liter of alcohol and you're destined for hell.
18. Drink a container of alcohol and you're not destined for hell.
19. Fast from dusk till dawn.
20. Fast from dusk till dawn +- 5 minutes.
21. Fast from dusk till dawn +- 15 minutes.
22. Ameer Muavia was a hero.
23. Ameer Muavaia was a villain.
24. Ashra Mubashra is true.
25. You're a kaafir if you don't believe in Ashra Mubashra.
26. Can't drive a car.
27. Can drive a car.
28. Women can't drive a car.
29. Women can drive a car.
30. Women can eat a burger.
31. Women can't eat a burger.
32. Cars are evil.
33. Cars are not evil.
34. You're liable for katl if you don't have a beard as a man.
35. The shape of beard has to follow ISO9000+5 standard.
36. Shape of pant has to follow ISO5000-1 standard.
37. Circumcision of women.
38. Kill Shias
39. Kill Barelvis.
40. Kill Jews.
41. Kill Christians.
42. Kill the donkey.
43. Kill the infidel.
44. Kill anyone and everyone.
1,000,000,0000,0000. Saudi's are incarnation of "suhaba" and one of them might actually be the rebirth of Jesus or Mehdi.
1,000,000,0000,0001. Only Saudi culture is Islamic culture, rest are all infidels.
1,000,000,0000,0002. We Pakistani's are the only sentient beings on the planet, that's why we have made laws which make sense to ONLY US and NO ONE ELSE, because of our highest average IQ of 90, which in fact is couple points above that of chimpanzees.

1,000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000. Kill women children and others in the name of Allah, because that is the righteous way.

1,000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0001. When none of the above work to our benefit. Jews did it. Indians did it. CIA did it. Aliens did it.

Don't even get me started on Tauheen-e-Rasool and other retarded parts of our Shariat Ordinance......... angels must be puking looking at it.................

It is a never ending list...... and the sad part is, it is NOT A PART OF ISLAM......... NOT A PART OF QURAN....... and if it is even mentioned, it's mentioned in a fleeting way, so that we can make a judgement call and do what WE THINK is right and what we understand from the "contextual" meaning of it.

@Oscar @Irfan Baloch

P.S. On a person note, I think you are sick dude, not kidding, I mean really suffering from some mental illness. You really need to go get yourself checked before you become a problem for others.

P.P.S.... @Akhelios, stop confusing yourself and others, there is a problem with Islam (version 2.0) in general and we better look into it, before we are forced by other more powerful nations, or worse.

I have been wondering one thing for a long time that why not all the Muslim countries/governments issue a joint communique that ISIS has nothing to do with Islam and their version and interpretation of the religion have no place in Islamic society and it is contrary to the core teachings of Islam. This will effectively put an end to this anti-Islamic propaganda and calm down a lot of critics. It is not time to sit idle but actively do something. I really know where and when OIC died? Does anyone has a clue if it even exists?

which is Quran ONLY

Spot on. The hear say and resultant Sharia(s) need to be confronted and critically reviewed. False Caliphs can only be demolished by Muslims themselves otherwise there is no end to this menace. Parallel religion founded in conflict and contradiction with Quran is the biggest threat and reason for sects amongst Muslims, and therefore this terror and killing of innocents and exploitation of Muslims by Muslims declaring themselves Caliphs.

A critical analysis of the process of "Hadeesing" while keeping in context the political, ethnic, and tribal biases, 99.999% of them can be thrown in the dustbin, yet, we've modeled Islam after it. It's a shame that it was us all along who corrupted the word of Allah in the name of his Holy Messenger.

Spot on. The hear say and resultant Sharia(s) need to be confronted and critically reviewed. False Caliphs can only be demolished by Muslims themselves otherwise there is no end to this menace. Parallel religion founded in conflict and contradiction with Quran is the biggest threat and reason for sects amongst Muslims, and therefore this terror and killing of innocents and exploitation of Muslims by Muslims declaring themselves Caliphs.

How many versions / iterations of Islam and more importantly of "Sharia" will you be able to disown, before you come to a conclusion that there indeed is something wrong with the prevalent mindset? We have to go back to the foundation of Islam, which is Quran ONLY, if we wish to remain relevant for times to come.

1. Black dogs are evil.
2. Cover face with veil.
10. Pay 2% zakat.
11. Pay 2.5% zakat.
12. Pay 20% zakat.
26. Can't drive a car.
27. Can drive a car.
32. Cars are evil.
33. Cars are not evil.
38. Kill Shias
39. Kill Barelvis.
40. Kill Jews.
41. Kill Christians.
42. Kill the donkey.
43. Kill the infidel.
1,000,000,0000,0000. Saudi's are incarnation of "suhaba" and one of them might actually be the rebirth of Jesus or Mehdi.
1,000,000,0000,0001. Only Saudi culture is Islamic culture, rest are all infidels.
1,000,000,0000,0002. We Pakistani's are the only sentient beings on the planet, that's why we have made laws which make sense to ONLY US and NO ONE ELSE, because of our highest average IQ of 90, which in fact is couple points above that of chimpanzees.

1,000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000. Kill women children and others in the name of Allah, because that is the righteous way.

1,000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0001. When none of the above work to our benefit. Jews did it. Indians did it. CIA did it. Aliens did it.

Don't even get me started on Tauheen-e-Rasool and other retarded parts of our Shariat Ordinance......... angels must be puking looking at it.................

It is a never ending list...... and the sad part is, it is NOT A PART OF ISLAM......... NOT A PART OF QURAN....... and if it is even mentioned, it's mentioned in a fleeting way, so that we can make a judgement call and do what WE THINK is right and what we understand from the "contextual" meaning of it.

@Oscar @Irfan Baloch

P.S. On a person note, I think you are sick dude, not kidding, I mean really suffering from some mental illness. You really need to go get yourself checked before you become a problem for others.

P.P.S.... @Akhelios, stop confusing yourself and others, there is a problem with Islam (version 2.0) in general and we better look into it, before we are forced by other more powerful nations, or worse.
You wrote so much.....And I have one word for it BULLSHIT

A critical analysis of the process of "Hadeesing" while keeping in context the political, ethnic, and tribal biases, 99.999% of them can be thrown in the dustbin, yet, we've modeled Islam after it. It's a shame that it was us all along who corrupted the word of Allah in the name of his Holy Messenger.

I agree. The parallel religion needs to be authenticated, reviewed and confronted in light of Quran. And result would be what you said. But unfortunately the grey matter does not work for many, they will keep respecting hear say more even if it is entirely in conflict with Quran and is insulting to Messenger (Peace be upon him), his companions and his wives.

Kathleen Miles

LONDON -- Queen Rania of Jordan said Thursday evening that there is nothing Islamic about the self-proclaimed Islamic State, or ISIS.

She was speaking with Huffington Post Editor-In-Chief Arianna Huffington as a part of The WorldPost Future of Work Conference. “I would love to drop the first ‘I’ in ISIS because there’s nothing Islamic about them," Queen Rania said, prompting applause from the audience.

"They have nothing to do with faith and everything to do with fanaticism,” she said. “I think as an international community, we would do well to not focus on the religious character of that group because when we do, we give them undeserved legitimacy.”

ISIS wants to be called Islamic … because any action against them will automatically be called a war against Islam, which is exactly what they want it to be,” she said. “They want it to be the West coming against Islam because it will help them with their recruiting.

Instead, Queen Rania said, the war against ISIS must be led by Muslims and Arabs, with the international community in a supporting role. And part of that war is countering ISIS’s messaging online and on social media with content by the Muslim and Arab community, especially the youth, she said. “We can’t let [ISIS] hijack our identity and brand us in the way that they want. We have to write our own narrative.”

“What the extremists want is to divide our world along fault lines of religion and culture, and so a lot of people in the West may have stereotypes against Arabs and Muslims,” she said. “But really this fight is a fight between the civilized world and a bunch of crazy people who want to take us back to medieval times. Once we see it that way, we realize that this is about all of us coming together to defend our way of life.”

Queen Rania said she thought there are different reasons people join ISIS, including desire for a sense of belonging, for adventure, for a job and/or for the religious rhetoric. She said she sees it as a pyramid:

At the top of the pyramid are those who actually generate that ideology, and I think they’re the worst. Fanaticism and extremism exists in every religion but it always remains on the fringes. And I think what makes it drift to the mainstream is the fact that they were supported. Some did support them with money, and they provided them with the infrastructure, which allowed them to then spread that ideology a lot more.

At the middle of the pyramid are those who ... [believe] that there's a political injustice. That they don’t have a stake in their own societies. That there’s no justice. And I think at the bottom of the pyramid are those who are probably uneducated and suffer from poverty and unemployment, and they are the most vulnerable. Apart from those on the top, it’s vulnerability that makes people fall prey to their kind of rhetoric.

Because there are different reasons why people join, she said, the fight against ISIS needs to be undertaken at different levels -- including militarily. “But this can’t just be won on the battlefield,” she said. “At the heart of this war is ideology, and you cannot kill an ideology with a bullet. You can only kill it with a better idea.”

Queen Rania: Let's Drop The First 'I' In ISIS. There's Nothing Islamic About Them
really intelligent women i always respected her

Just like the rest of our society....... based 99% on hear say............ "Sunna hai kay Akmal kee beevi nay Ajmal kee bhean say kaha, jiss nay Makhmal kee chachi kee behan to bataya kay Akmal ka beta kaala hai" ...... what a fvcked nation indeed.

I agree. The parallel religion needs to be authenticated, reviewed and confronted in light of Quran. And result would be what you said. But unfortunately the grey matter does not work for many, they will keep respecting hear say more even if it is entirely in conflict with Quran and is insulting to Messenger (Peace be upon him), his companions and his wives.

Is that all you had to say.......... you're pretty concise when confronted, whereas, rest of the time you run amuk on the forum. Pity you'll not get yourself checked by a registered medical practitioner. I have another option for you, go see a local hakeem or a witchdoctor, they also have remedies for your kind. Don't fret, there is a third option as well, go seek help from your local imam masjid, maybe he can send you on a jeeeeeeee-had in Syria or Kashmir! :D
Actually do not get angry. I commented on the merit and it deserved since reading it I got the impression that you have no understanding of the sharia and the religion and that is why you are making non-issues as issues. I mean each and every line in your comment was a fabrication and distortion.

1. Black dogs are evil.
2. Cover face with veil.
10. Pay 2% zakat.
11. Pay 2.5% zakat.
12. Pay 20% zakat.
26. Can't drive a car.
27. Can drive a car.
32. Cars are evil.
33. Cars are not evil.
38. Kill Shias
39. Kill Barelvis.
40. Kill Jews.
41. Kill Christians.
42. Kill the donkey.
43. Kill the infidel.

@Oscar @Irfan Baloch

Scorchingly brilliant.

Now if only somebody would do us a favour and summarise our horrible situation as well as this.

I am dazed and delighted.

Just like the rest of our society....... based 99% on hear say............ "Sunna hai kay Akmal kee beevi nay Ajmal kee bhean say kaha, jiss nay Makhmal kee chachi kee behan to bataya kay Akmal ka beta kaala hai" ...... what a fvcked nation indeed.

Sunni Musalman :enjoy:.

Back
Top Bottom