Quaid-e-Azam! A Gift for the Pakistan.

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Quaid e Azam: Message to the People of Pakistan

Pakistan The Resilient

Sure, let me know when he is taken out of his main role as filling up the ruppee note and then we'll think of how much Pakistanis actually appreciate this "gift". The man gave it all up for nothing.

Sure, let me know when he is taken out of his main role as filling up the ruppee note and then we'll think of how much Pakistanis actually appreciate this "gift". The man gave it all up for nothing.

You sound too pessimistic brother Oscar; for me it is itself a good omen that you and many like you feel the pain inside their hearts when they observe and witness the mess our Country is in...brother things will change when many like you come together...may be (I think surely) there are many silent selfless patriots waiting in the shadows, its a matter of time when an order will emerge from this chaos.

Last edited:
You sounds too pessimistic brother Oscar; for me it is itself a good omen that you and many like you feel the pain inside their hearts when the observe and witness the mess our Country is in...brother things will change when many like you come together...may be (I think surely) there are many silent selfless patriots waiting in the shadows, its a matter of time when an order will emerge of this chaos.
I doubt it. Order's emerge with proper change agents who can manipulate agency to create change. Here the problem is that those that have agency are clueless numbnuts whilst those that might simply do not have the resources to wrestle agency out of their hands.

So for the most part, Pakistanis will be watching Hamza Shahbaz become Punjab CM in the next five years or at best a dictator. No actual change, just a repeat of history that is doomed upon them.

I doubt it. Order's emerge with proper change agents who can manipulate agency to create change. Here the problem is that those that have agency are clueless numbnuts whilst those that might simply do not have the resources to wrestle agency out of their hands.

So for the most part, Pakistanis will be watching Hamza Shahbaz become Punjab CM in the next five years or at best a dictator. No actual change, just a repeat of history that is doomed upon them.

If you read my post; I put the onus of initiating or instigating a process for positive change on many patriots like you and many more (inside and outside Pakistan) who are currently working in silos...and not on the "change agents" you were referring to. A change of that magnitude will require sacrifices, sacrifices of various kinds and "I believe" when we make ourselves available for such sacrifices and unshakable commitment towards a common goal...the change will commence. Nothing will happen if we only watch from the sidelines...we have to get involved.

Back
Top Bottom