What's new

Quad-core Smart Narendra Modi (NaMo) 6.5-inch Jelly Bean phablet unveiled

Ayush

Reaction score
Country
India
Narendra Modi's 6.5-inch Smart Namo phablet boasts of Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS, 13MP rear camera and quad core processor, for Rs 21,111.
Quad-core Smart Namo 6.5-inch Jelly Bean phablet unveiled at Rs. 21,111

A group of Narender Modi's supporters have unveiled a 6.5-inch phablet after the Smart Namo smartphone unveiled last month. The phablet is dedicated to the Gujarat CM, and has a quad-core processor, and runs on upgradeable Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS.

The Smart Namo phablet has a 6.5-inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution. It has a 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6589T quad-core, and is available in two versions, a 32GB storage version with 2GB of RAM and a 16GB version with 1GB of RAM.

The Smart Namo Phablet has a 13MP rear camera and a 2MP front camera. It offers 3G, 2G, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. The phablet bears magnetic, proximity and GPS sensors. It has a 3120 mAh battery and supports dual SIM with dual standby.

It is available for Rs 21,111 and comes bundled with a free leather case, a Bluetooth device and a 32GB microSD card.

Narender Modi fans have also unveiled a Smart Namo smartphone with a 5 inch display screen with Gorilla Glass 2 protection. It has a quad core 1.5GHz Mediatek MT6589T processor, and a 13MP rear camera. The phone will be available in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB variants.

Smart Namo has been unveiled by a group of independent Gujarat businessmen with interests in electronic smartphone business in China. The company will launch the phones after getting an approval from Narender Modi and are also working on a "Shri Narendra Modi signature edition" smartphone as well.
check out the link for pics-
Quad-core Smart Namo 6.5-inch Jelly Bean phablet unveiled at Rs. 21,111 - Mobile Phone | News | ThinkDigit

@danish_vij the perfect phone for you mate,along with the car :lol:

car ka kucch finalise hua??
bhai most probably eco sport...i already wrote in first post that i'm in love with it...:P
nd bhai phn ki baat na kr......jo ata ane de...phle car ane de......:lol:.......merko abi jyada muh ni kholna chahie..agr tu chahe to mko mere bday pe gift kr dei...april mein hota hai :p:lol:.....phle is saal car ane de fir next year ek bike k lie b thread kholunga ;) ab main university student ho gya hu na :P

Last edited by a moderator:
bhai most probably eco sport...i already wrote in first post that i'm in love with it...:P
nd bhai phn ki baat na kr......jo ata ane de...phle car ane de......:lol:.......merko abi jyada muh ni kholna chahie..agr tu chahe to mko mere bday pe gift kr dei...april mein hota hai :p:lol:.....phle is saal car ane de fir next year ek bike k lie b thread kholunga ;) ab main university student ho gya hu na :P
but as i said,try to convince your dad for the trend model..

but as i said,try to convince your dad for the trend model..

bhai already convinced him from 6lac to 7 lac...no more.......
actually its my czns wedding next month so he say wont b able to do more .....so jo milta hai hm usi mein khush hai :D

bhai already convinced him from 6lac to 7 lac...no more.......
actually its my czns wedding next month so he say wont b able to do more .....so jo milta hai hm usi mein khush hai :D

kk,then u will get the style model.. anyways,still a great car..

Narendra Modi should distance themself with these type of followers which makes high expectation from him if he become PM and make a little mistake then same people would be their harsh critic.

On the note, if they give this smartphone to me at free of cost then I could consider to give my vote to him :D

Back
Top Bottom