What's new

Qasem Soleimani: Iran's ‘architect’ of Russian operations in Syria

Would PDF allow the promotion of a bloody terrorist and his genocidal militia gang? Last I checked promotion of terrorist and terrorism is banned on PDF. If you have problem with Srebrenica war criminals , then in the same breath you should have a problem with this bastard war criminal as well who btw murdered more innocent syrians than ISIS lunatics.

@Horus @WAJsal

+++++ATTENTION+++++
+++++WAHABIST ALERT+++++
wahhabism+%282%29.jpg

Would PDF allow the promotion of a bloody terrorist and his genocidal militia gang? Last I checked promotion of terrorist and terrorism is banned on PDF. If you have problem with Srebrenica war criminals , then in the same breath you should have a problem with this bastard war criminal as well who btw murdered more innocent syrians than ISIS lunatics.

@Horus @WAJsal
Why Luffy?
Because he kills feet soldiers of CIA/Mossad? Why are you bothered of destroying Greater-Israel's plan which Condoliza Rice announced?
That guy you are accusing him of terrorism, stopped USA's plans to divide Iraq and Syria. Even the morons in KSA will not benefit from racial and religious wars in the middle east but they are puppets and a puppet cannot say NO to it's Puppeteer.
Generally You seem deeply brainwashed by wahabi mentors ofcourse if you have one inside your skull. I'm afraid you are so close to explosion in this forum shouting Allah-u-Akbar between poor guys of this forum.
Are you ready to kill thousands of women and children by suicide bombing just like your ISISi brithers?
I want to know you Luffy

Now they wanna turn General Solaimani into a bogyman! To what purpose I don't yet know!
Iranians love their General but they love him as a General not as a person that's going to make Economic, Political, Social, International,.... policies for Iran! And Iranians aren't going to vote for a Military General that's right out of the military to become their president! He knows better!

If General Suleimani is able to get an audience with Putin its because he is an Iranian General and not because of anything else! And in the military your only as good as the men you lead so Iran has MANY General Sulaimani's if anything happens to him (God forbid) two more will take his place!!

And what does him winning in Syria have to do with Iran's election! He has clearly stated that he likes what he does and he doesn't want to get into politics so how do you turn that into him NEEDING to win an election in Iran? How is that a NEED for him at all?
So you, my friend are an opponent of the mullah government in Iran its orthodox policies and imposition of Islamic morals on the population. Most Iranians I have met support the shah or at least do not support Khomenei. That has been different on PDF. Would you be kind enough to apprise us of your views and what you want for Iran as a nation. Because I have been to Iran and highly oppose how the government imposes their version of Islam on the populace.

I respect Iran's foreign policy though.

ask your reformist friends who spread this lie first.

I will stick with the Reformists until Hejab by FORCE is removed in at least some area's of Iran! So Iran can rebuild it's Tourism Industry which happens to be the largest industry in the world with direct & in direct benefits that benefit the masses NOT just a few!

A country that has a massive monetary deficit in Tourism will never have a stabile economy & Hijab is a privilege for the devote not a tool for fools like you to use as a stick!

FYI I'm against so called Free Media in Iran for that just opens the door for foreign intelligence agencies to legally get a foothold in Iran & brainwash the masses

and I have NOTHING in COMMON with RETARDS LIKE THIS:

Questioning the Iran-Iraq war, Iran's clear & just role in Syria,... These people are fools that know nothing!!!!!! Do they vote reformist? Most likely but that doesn't mean that's what most ppl that vote for reform want!!!!!

And as long as Conservatives can't get "La Ekraha Fed Dean" in their heads & continue to support Hejab by force that has all but DESTROIED Iran's Tourism Industry they will never get the votes of the Majority regardless of their policies!

And the day Conservatives accept "La Ekraha Fed Dean" and accept that Hejab should not be forced in all of Iran is the day I and suspect the majority of Iranians especially the youth will vote for them!!!!!!!!!!!

Iranians by a majority Support Hezbuallh, Support Iran's role in Syria, don't give a damn about having a fake so called free media, support an increase to Iran's defense budget as long as it goes towards further investment in Iran's Defense Industry, support increasing the Missile Program & Space program, support reliance on domestic industries and are against the recluse and bling increase of foreign investment,....
AND YET simply because Conservatives can't get "La Ekraha Fed Dean" in their heads they have gotten crushed in every presidential election in the past 20 years except for 2005 where people in the 2nd round(ONLY) voted strictly against Rafzanjani rather than for Ahmadi & the results of the 1st round prove that!
And they will continue to lose strictly because they can't get that verse of the Quran into their heads!!!!

So you, my friend are an opponent of the mullah government in Iran its orthodox policies and imposition of Islamic morals on the population. Most Iranians I have met support the shah or at least do not support Khomenei. That has been different on PDF. Would you be kind enough to apprise us of your views and what you want for Iran as a nation. Because I have been to Iran and highly oppose how the government imposes their version of Islam on the populace.

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!! I will support the Islamic Republic of Iran, this government and our Supreme Leader till I have breath!!!!!
I will NEVER support a revolution in Iran and I will support and fight for this government till DEAT do us part!!!!

Every election the morons that want a revolution have called on Iranians to ban the elections & as a response the louder they are the more Iranians show up to vote election after election with turnouts above 70% the louder they are!
What does that tell you? The message of all Iranians is clear! They DO NOT want a Revolution!

The only thing I do NOT support is Hijab by force in all of Iran! I believe 10% of Iranian soil strictly outside Tehran, Mashhad & Qom need to be free of Islamic Laws & the government should use that policy to build new cities & reduce the population of Tehran specially build new cities off the costs of Iran in the south!
Iran should have some Ski resort with Islamic bans & some without
Iran should have some beaches with Islamic bans & some without
Iran should have some historical sites with Islamic bans & some without
etc, etc, etc,

That is what I believe in! Aside from that I support Hezbullah, Basij, Increase in defense spending & Iran's role foreign policy in the region,...!!

He has no millitary qualification per se and his campaign in Syria if any is an epitome of failure..as ISIS has slaughtered several IRGC commanders...

Qasim is head of Quds a militia build my volunteers around the world .I won't call him Gen .

I will stick with the Reformists until Hejab by FORCE is removed in at least some area's of Iran! So Iran can rebuild it's Tourism Industry which happens to be the largest industry in the world with direct & in direct benefits that benefit the masses NOT just a few!

A country that has a massive monetary deficit in Tourism will never have a stabile economy & Hijab is a privilege for the devote not a tool for fools like you to use as a stick!

FYI I'm against so called Free Media in Iran for that just opens the door for foreign intelligence agencies to legally get a foothold in Iran & brainwash the masses

Questioning the Iran-Iraq war, Iran's clear & just role in Syria,... These people are fools that know nothing!!!!!! Do they vote reformist? Most likely but that doesn't mean that's what most ppl that vote for reform want!!!!!

And as long as Conservatives can't get "La Ekraha Fed Dean" in their heads & continue to support Hejab by force that has all but DESTROIED Iran's Tourism Industry they will never get the votes of the Majority regardless of their policies!

And the day Conservatives accept "La Ekraha Fed Dean" and accept that Hejab should not be forced in all of Iran is the day I and suspect the majority of Iranians especially the youth will vote for them!!!!!!!!!!!

Iranians by a majority Support Hezbuallh, Support Iran's role in Syria, don't give a damn about having a fake so called free media, support an increase to Iran's defense budget as long as it goes towards further investment in Iran's Defense Industry, support increasing the Missile Program & Space program, support reliance on domestic industries and are against the recluse and bling increase of foreign investment,....
AND YET simply because Conservatives can't get "La Ekraha Fed Dean" in their heads they have gotten crushed in every presidential election in the past 20 years except for 2005 where people in the 2nd round(ONLY) voted strictly against Rafzanjani rather than for Ahmadi & the results of the 1st round prove that!
And they will continue to lose strictly because they can't get that verse of the Quran into their heads!!!!
well, now that you want to remove the Hijab, then why not offer the alcoholic drinks? why not offer dance clubs and some sex free regions, why not offer some of our girls? this will boost our economy too! I have no doubt we can beat the Thailand in sex tourism quickly, let alone Turkey or UAE.
this is the subject of these short speeches:

http://www.aparat.com/v/b5zfv
http://www.aparat.com/v/A2I9F

but why tourists come to Iran and why don't come. have you thought about this? is the Hijab the reason that Tourist wont come to Iran, or it's the west propaganda against us, what was the first American's decision after the deal? putting limitations for anybody who wants to travel to Iran (what traitors connected to the ghosts!). unless you wanna fully bow to them, West policies wont change, it doesn't matter if you are a secular guy like Mosaddeq or a delusional guy like Zarif who destroyed our nuclear industries for nothing. there is a reason which we call west as Imperialists.

but why does tourists come to Iran, do them come to get familiar with our culture or to feel like they are in their town! do you realize that majority of our tourists are pilgrim tourists? why not target the pilgrimage tourism? that's a more honorable and insightful goal for future:

He has no millitary qualification per se
This was wrong on so many levels.

He is a Major General and is very experienced.

Battles/wars
See battles
Kurdish Rebellion (1979)

Iran–Iraq War (1980–1988)[7]

KDPI insurgency (1989–96)

South Lebanon conflict (1985–2000)

Invasion of Afghanistan[9]

Iraq War

Houthi insurgency in Yemen[citation needed]

Iran–Israel proxy conflict

Syrian Civil War

2015–16 Latakia offensive

Iraqi Civil War (2014–present)

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!! I will support the Islamic Republic of Iran, this government and our Supreme Leader till I have breath!!!!!
I will NEVER support a revolution in Iran and I will support and fight for this government till DEAT do us part!!!!

Every election the morons that want a revolution have called on Iranians to ban the elections & as a response the louder they are the more Iranians show up to vote election after election with turnouts above 70% the louder they are!
What does that tell you? The message of all Iranians is clear! They DO NOT want a Revolution!

The only thing I do NOT support is Hijab by force in all of Iran! I believe 10% of Iranian soil strictly outside Tehran, Mashhad & Qom need to be free of Islamic Laws & the government should use that policy to build new cities & reduce the population of Tehran specially build new cities off the costs of Iran in the south!
Iran should have some Ski resort with Islamic bans & some without
Iran should have some beaches with Islamic bans & some without
Iran should have some historical sites with Islamic bans & some without
etc, etc, etc,

That is what I believe in! Aside from that I support Hezbullah, Basij, Increase in defense spending & Iran's role foreign policy in the region,...!!
I have a very similar viewpoint of the situation. I like Iran's foreign policy and moral stand for muslims worldwide. Iranian support for Hezbollah gave Israel a fitting defeat and nuclear weapons should be sought by Iran so that they are at par with Israel and ensure their survival. Also US is in Iraq and Afghanistan with the second highest stockpile while neighboring Pakistan (because of India) has nukes as does Israel in the region. Iran is only trying to bridge the military gap western nations,particularly the US, are keen to maintain.

I agree with your assessment on interior policy making. We have advanced too far to advocate our own sense of Islamic morals. Imposing religion never works. Instead freedom should be provided to everyone. The hijab is not seen as a must by all Islamic scholars anyway. The question always appears whose Islam should we impose in an Islamic republic like Iran/Pakistan. The wahabis/barelvis/sufis... every sect has a unique and different view of how Islam should be imposed. When a state seeks to impose its version of Islam more important things like state-building and proper administration are ignored. I support a much more secular setup in Pakistan based on ancient Islamic principles set out by people like Ibn Rushd and other philosophers, particularly from the secular muta'zilite sect..
I am saddened that women in Iran cannot even watch football matches. There has to be equal rights for men and women in any country. Muslim countries are too orthodox and apply their own, narrow understanding of Islam everywhere.

I have a very similar viewpoint of the situation. I like Iran's foreign policy and moral stand for muslims worldwide. Iranian support for Hezbollah gave Israel a fitting defeat and nuclear weapons should be sought by Iran so that they are at par with Israel and ensure their survival. Also US is in Iraq and Afghanistan with the second highest stockpile while neighboring Pakistan (because of India) has nukes as does Israel in the region. Iran is only trying to bridge the military gap western nations,particularly the US, are keen to maintain.

I agree with your assessment on interior policy making. We have advanced too far to advocate our own sense of Islamic morals. Imposing religion never works. Instead freedom should be provided to everyone. The hijab is not seen as a must by all Islamic scholars anyway. The question always appears whose Islam should we impose in an Islamic republic like Iran/Pakistan. The wahabis/barelvis/sufis... every sect has a unique and different view of how Islam should be imposed. When a state seeks to impose its version of Islam more important things like state-building and proper administration are ignored. I support a much more secular setup in Pakistan based on ancient Islamic principles set out by people like Ibn Rushd and other philosophers, particularly from the secular muta'zilite sect..
I am saddened that women in Iran cannot even watch football matches. There has to be equal rights for men and women in any country. Muslim countries are too orthodox and apply their own, narrow understanding of Islam everywhere.

Iran had a far larger % of true believers during the Shah than it does now! It's Psyc 101

Hejab was always meant for devote women to distinguish themselves from the rest & that doesn't make women who chose not to cover their hair NONE Muslim!

When a person can't even accept 10% of Iranian soil be free of their oppression that tells me this is not about Islam for them this about having a stick to legally harass ppl with!!!!!! They can call it what they want but such ppl are no different then Daesh Terrorists & what these fools don't know is that countries like UAE & Turkey that are benefiting are the ones actually lobbying for them & supporting them behind the scenes much like ISIS!

Tourism is the LARGEST industry in the world and Iran currently can't even bring in $1 for every $100 that leaves the country which destabilizes the countries economy & if you pay attention Iran has been constantly working over time to fix that situation but as long as that policy is confined to Islamic Tourism the situation will NEVER be resolved! Iran is the richest Shia country in the world with the richest Shia middle class so you will always have richer ppl leaving which gives you a cash deficit in tourism!!!! If Mecca was in Iran that would be one thing but it is not and the vast majority of Muslims are NOT shia's
Turkey has over 20 Million Tourists & their tourists go there to spend the money they spent months or years saving where as Iran's 5 Million Tourists mostly come in with busses go to straight to visit a shrine at max stay 1 or 2 nights & leave by spending as little as they can! And buying a bunch of new overpriced aircrafts is not going to remedy the situation.

Iran has clear blue water beaches & Islands
Iran has awesome ski resorts
Iran has Historical sites
Iran has Religious sites
Iran has beautiful mountains, jungles & deserts

Iran had a far larger % of true believers during the Shah than it does now! It's Psyc 101

Hejab was always meant for devote women to distinguish themselves from the rest & that doesn't make women who chose not to cover their hair NONE Muslim!

When a person can't even accept 10% of Iranian soil be free of their oppression that tells me this is not about Islam for them this about having a stick to legally harass ppl with!!!!!! They can call it what they want but such ppl are no different then Daesh Terrorists & what these fools don't know is that countries like UAE & Turkey that are benefiting are the ones actually lobbying for them & supporting them behind the scenes much like ISIS!

Tourism is the LARGEST industry in the world and Iran currently can't even bring in $1 for every $100 that leaves the country which destabilizes the countries economy & if you pay attention Iran has been constantly working over time to fix that situation but as long as that policy is confined to Islamic Tourism the situation will NEVER be resolved! Iran is the richest Shia country in the world with the richest Shia middle class so you will always have richer ppl leaving which gives you a cash deficit in tourism!!!! If Mecca was in Iran that would be one thing but it is not and the vast majority of Muslims are NOT shia's
Turkey has over 20 Million Tourists & their tourists go there to spend the money they spent months or years saving where as Iran's 5 Million Tourists mostly come in with busses go to straight to visit a shrine at max stay 1 or 2 nights & leave by spending as little as they can! And buying a bunch of new overpriced aircrafts is not going to remedy the situation.

Iran has clear blue water beaches & Islands
Iran has awesome ski resorts
Iran has Historical sites
Iran has Religious sites
Iran has beautiful mountains, jungles & deserts
Cheers Vevak. Keep fighting against bigotry and promoting equality. I do not believe in headscarves being a must either. Its all politics rather than the true imposition of religion. Notice how these are defined as the same thing by the mullahs. We still haven't learned to stop enforcing our own narrow minded Islamic morals. Cheers to Iran and Pakistan being egalitarian nations.

Iran's foreign policy is nothing but fitna, for Pakistanis 'Killbhosarn Yudav' & 'Zani Baboons' are enough examples.

Last edited:
NO it is NOT!!! It's an insult!!!!!! He is clearly a Saudi loving fool brainwashed or by the Saudi propaganda their Media gets paid to spit out!!!!!!!!!

How does Saudi even fight wars when the majority of them are fat and diabetic? Shouldn't Iran just make fat jokes and air-drop Oreo's on their palaces?

Back
Top Bottom