What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

@Mav3rick and others: Should the men shown below be strangled to death by their families? You can find thousands more of these and similar pictures of men. How is that not unislamic/unpakistani or whatever?

The problem with you is that you do not understand our mentality, we are born and brought up to consider women to be symbols and torch bearers of modesty, the same is not expected of men folk.

And our religion has provided guidelines and dress codes for both sexes.

Having said all the above, murder is an extreme from which there is no return. Murder or execution is allowed by religion, in certain cases, but that can only be by the state through courts.

Finally, there is no point in discussing anything unless you are a Muslim and believe in Allah and his commands.

@Mav3rick and others: Should the men shown below be strangled to death by their families? You can find thousands more of these and similar pictures of men. How is that not unislamic/unpakistani or whatever?

maxresdefault.jpg

Are you serious when making such stupid comparison? :D come on guys can walk in street without T shirt . Can you as woman do it ? Men and women are different and you expect modesty form them in their own ways but yea i also hate those desi hypocrite men who keep this double standard of modesty /pre-martial affairs. They can stare at women with lusty eyes. They can have pre-martial affairs with daughters and sisters of others because they are men but their family women should be in veil form head to toe and they will not hesitate to punish women if they dare to look at nah mahrm guys and they will also punish those men who dare to stare at their family woman. This double standard and insecurity is very obvious in mindset of men . They associate this so called honour/geerut /dignity only with thier own family women but forget about these honour/izzat when take off clothes of sisters and daughters of others ..woo kia dialouge tha k sharafat k jab kaprey utartey hain tu sab se zyada maza shareef log he lete hain

A very heart wrenching pic of her father. Not sure if shared before.
13754369_10157204540965442_2440395342647348238_n.png

How did she supported them by doing haram?!!

How come this father consider the haram that his daughter did is halal??!!

Does he know that the money someone make from modeling and prodtitution is haram??!!

How did she supported them by doing haram?!!

How come this father consider the haram that his daughter did is halal??!!

Does he know that the money someone make from modeling and prodtitution is haram??!!

She was not feeding you, why are you feeling disgusting. You can keep your head up high.

She was doing whatever none of your business.

She has gone to her grave, you prepare for yours.

She was not feeding you, why are you feeling disgusting. You can keep your head up high.

I know that but I am speaking from islamic point of view that her father he supposed to be a muslim yet he call what she was doing is halal

I know that but I am speaking from islamic point of view that her father he supposed to be a muslim yet he call what she was doing is halal

He is sad for her daughter.

He is just a common man. If you want to talk from Islamic point of view, first educate people. Its easy to bring Islam in every matter. But where was Islam when it was time to give them knowledge and awareness.

Even after knowledge and awareness it is their right to choose what path they like.

You really think so...she was not doing the stuff in her private life within the sacred boundaries of her home but in the public.
When people are doing stuff in public, it affects everyone positively or negatively but to say it does not affect, is totally foolish and a lie.
And that we can learn from hadood in holy Quran, if a couple is seen by four people doing sexual intercourse, they are violating the hadd (the limit) and will be punished by haddood. Furthermore, the people who proliferate vulgarity in public are warned of extremely painful punishment in the world hereafter and it is the responsibility of the state to stop any such elements with a heavy hand.
(Ref. Quran 24:19) :
اِنَّ الَّذِيْنَ يُحِبُّوْنَ اَنْ تَشِيْعَ الْفَاحِشَةُ فِي الَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوْا لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ اَلِيْمٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْاٰخِرَةِ وَاللّٰهُ يَعْلَمُ وَاَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُوْنَ
Surely, those who like that lewdness spreads among the believers, for them there is painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. Allah knows, and you do not know.

But her death has nothing to do with it. She was killed by her drug addict brother for money.

Last edited:
You really think so...she was not doing the stuff in her private life within the sacred boundaries of her home.
When people are doing stuff in public, it affects everyone positively or negatively but to say it does not affect, is totally foolish and a lie.
And that we can learn from hadood in holy Quran, if a couple is seen by four people doing sexual intercourse, they are violating the hadd (the limit) and will be punished by haddood. Furthermore, the people who proliferate vulgarity in public are warned of extremely painful punishment in the world hereafter and it is the responsibility of the state to stop any such elements with a heavy hand.
(Ref. Quran 24:19) :

But her death has nothing to do with it. She was killed by her drug addict brother for money.

As long as i don't have four witness i can't say she was involved in hardcore stuff. Those who are saying, they'll regret.

She was in Facebook and youtube, depending on your mouse click to watch. No body forced you to watch her.

In Pakistan certain sites are already banned. You can report any such material.

Doing vulgarity and watching it are equal sins. You can trace people watching/liking the vulgar videos online. But you need to create awareness about the severity of this act.

As long as i don't have four witness i can't say she was involved in hardcore stuff. Those who are saying, they'll regret.
IDK if anyone is saying that about her ...I didn't say that rather I gave you example so try to understand. i thought you have enough brain cells to process that info.
She was in Facebook and youtube, depending on your mouse click to watch. No body forced you to watch her.
Youtube and facebook are pretty public and youtube especially recommends a lot of unrelated stuff just based on geolocation etc despite you report or dislike and that's how they do business. And I'm trying to keep this discussion impersonal and factual. BTW I did not watch any of her videos but I saw her in Mubashar Luqman's program with an equally idiot maulvi.

And your reference to clicking is analogous to saying one can close ones eyes even in the public place too and similarly red light areas also exist in special area so those should also be allowed as those areas do not travel to people but people do. What about teenagers who are too young and curious to understand that kind of stuff so it is responsibility of the govt to provide an Islamic clean and environment which does not promote vulgarity and lewdness.

In Pakistan certain sites are already banned. You can report any such material.
I think banning whole youtube is not a sane idea, I have always been against the ban on youtube in Pakistan as it has lot of good education and entertainment stuff. Since I don't want to watch her flaunt her body...I don't want to even search for her on YT and thus report but I think people who have watched her videos should do it as a favour to her since she died but her sin lives on and anyone who watches those videos she accumulates sins along with the person who watches and youtube can be watch by millions of people simultaneous and for a very long period of time. So I really feel sad for her and I wish her sins stop accumulating posthumously and Allah forgives her.

Doing vulgarity and watching it are equal sins. You can trace people watching/liking the vulgar videos online. But you need to create awareness about the severity of this act.
Yes, I agree with you that both are sins but about the equality I'm not sure as I would ask you to provide a reference from holy Quran, hadeeth or some other authority as I produced the reference from holy Quran in my previous post. Just take an example of drugs selling and buying are treated very differently around the globe. A drug seller or trafficker is punished much more severely than the buyer/consumers as consumer is harming mainly him/herself.

Last edited:
Youtube and facebook are pretty public and youtube especially recommends a lot of unrelated stuff just based on geolocation etc despite you report or dislike and that's how they do business.

And your reference to clicking is analogous to saying one can close ones eyes even in the public place too and similarly red light areas also exist in special area so those should also be allowed as those areas do not travel to people but people do. What about teenagers who are too young and curious to understand that kind of stuff so it is responsibility of the govt to provide an Islamic clean and environment which does not promote vulgarity and lewdness.

I think banning whole youtube is not a sane idea, I have always been against the ban on youtube in Pakistan as it has lot of good education and entertainment stuff. Since I don't want to watch her flaunt her body...I don't want to even search for her on YT and thus report but I think people who have watched her videos should do it as a favour to her since she died but her sin lives on and anyone who watches those videos she accumulates sins along with the person who watches and youtube can be watch by millions of people simultaneous and for a very long period of time. So I really feel sad for her and I wish her sins stop accumulating posthumously and Allah forgives her.

Yes, I agree with you that both are sins but about the equality I'm not sure as I would ask you to provide a reference from holy Quran, hadeeth or some other authority as I produced the reference from holy Quran in my previous post. Just take an example of drugs selling and buying are treated very differently around the globe. A drug seller or trafficker is punished much more severely than the buyer/consumers as consumer is harming mainly him/herself.

Youtube recommends unrelated stuff but it doesn't make videos pop up on screen and run. You can simply ignore the suggestions.

And yes my reference to clicking is analogous to turn your face and lower your gaze if something is irritating you. Same is the case in red light areas. You can age restrict those areas. Clean environment is like clean rice that never get cleaned.

Banning anything is not sane idea. Unless you change people's minds, they'll keep watching such stuff using proxies or whatever means.

Ask any authentic scholar, he will tell you that enjoying any kind of stuff makes you equally present there. So same sin is written in your account.

Sorry in Islam it's duty of every Muslim to stop evil and spread Halal and biggest responsibility is of state and if state won't do it's job people will. Until state wakes up and start doing its job things are not going to get better. @war&peace

Sorry in Islam it's duty of every Muslim to stop evil and spread Halal and biggest responsibility is of state and if state won't do it's job people will. Until state wakes up and start doing its job things are not going to get better. @war&peace

Those who will take law into their hands, will meet their fate. Simple as that. Period.

Those who will take law into their hands, will meet their fate. Simple as that. Period.
For those who do it life doesn't matter and state had to wake up or will be made to wake up

For those who do it life doesn't matter and state had to wake up or will be made to wake up

State won't wake up on your version of thoughts.

Life doesn't matter for you then go and blow yourself in a market full ladies. But before that leave a video message. That you didn't like this behayyai. Surely you'll go to Jannah and your job is done.

What is your strength in numbers? Your brotheren TTP has done enough attempts. You can also fulfill your desire.

Do you have any presence in armed forces. You will do a coup and get power and impose your sharia. Your every attempt will be a failure, mind you.

What else you can do. Give dharna in front of parliament, a hunger strike. There is possibility govt. may listen to you. What about my wishes.

Or you make a political party, get enough support and vote. Then make laws and implement them.

I have given you all possible options. Stop day dreaming and think on them pragmatically.

Till then please stop this threatening tone.

Back
Top Bottom